Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Am In Dire Need Of Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Dire Need Of Help (780 Views)

Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! / Pls Help Guys.. In Dire Need Of A Laptop / 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Dire Need Of Help by Osedagal(f): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Please I am in need a legal system that would make me reliant in myself and give me financial freedom . Need someone to put me through.. Thanks
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Help by I888(m): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Osedagal:
Please I am in need a legal system that would make me reliant in myself and give me financial freedom . Need someone to put me through.. Thanks
how do you mean?
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Help by Osedagal(f): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
I888:
how do you mean?
Something like an online business that would keep me off financial dependence
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Help by I888(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Osedagal:

Something like an online business that would keep me off financial dependence
why do you want it to be online business? Do you have a laptop? Have you had any prior knowledge or done any online business before?
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Help by Osedagal(f): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
I888:
why do you want it to be online business? Do you have a laptop? Have you had any prior knowledge or done any online business before?
Yes I do have a laptop.. But being into any online business? NO.. I guess it would be quite easy going into an online business.
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Help by BiafranBushBoy: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
There are one thousand and one ways to make money in Nigeria online...

The question is...

"What do you have to offer?"
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Help by Osedagal(f): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
There are one thousand and one ways to make money in Nigeria online...

The question is...

"What do you have to offer?"
That's a million dollar question
Anything Thats not blogging
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Help by I888(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Osedagal:

Yes I do have a laptop.. But being into any online business? NO.. I guess it would be quite easy going into an online business.
online business is not easy. It is tough and you would give up if you don't have heart for it.

I think you should start as a freelancer. Check fiverr threads on nairaland and read up.
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Help by BiafranBushBoy: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Osedagal:

Lol...

Anything = Nothing
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Help by Osedagal(f): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol...
Anything = Nothing
Like Bitcoin and ITunes Gift Card trading
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Help by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 7:45am On Oct 12, 2018
Osedagal:

kindly drop your WhatsApp let's engage on a tutorial on one sure working online job
Re: Am In Dire Need Of Help by mooyi: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2018
Bro go to NL business section u can get something there

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Give Me Your Fone Make I Flash Person ... Reply As A Stingy Neighbors / Why Are Igbos So Smart? / Between A TOYOTA SPIDER & An ACURA Zdx Which Should I Go 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.