Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC (15617 Views)

PDP: We Must Rescue Ogun From The Claws Of Abiodun’s Government / Wike: In PDP, We Don't Make Promises And Start Giving Excuses Like APC - Wike / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by omoharry(f): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
DeeTweenie:
If Ambode should defect to PDP, that means PDP has taken over Lagos State.

Who the hell does Tinubu thinks he is?
I wonder ooo! they should just allow this man to re-contest and if possible have a meeting with him to iron out their misunderstandings...before these vultures come for him..I dont like either parties but I like the security we have been having in Lagos state for a while now..Ambode should just clean up Lagos and make it cleans as it use to be...haba!
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by omoharry(f): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Olabestonic001:

Do you know politics at all?
Ambode did not award contracts to the politicians and that's why Tinubu said his hand is tied.

If you deal with Tinubu, you'll probably be extremely loyal to him because he's someone who butters his followers bread through contracts, favors and the likes. In politics, you need patronage and Tinubu have that in quantum. Ambode didn't and that's the reason for his travails.
Now i get it..these people eeh!
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Halo22: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
You are entitled to ur thought. All I know is that my political height is on a continuous vertical elevation cos am always optimistic of my pursuit towards stardom.Argue with ur keyboard.
Intrepid01:

Dear Political neophyte, I can tell you that contrary to your thoughts, based on your view shared above, you are really not learning anything. Or better put, your lessons have not started showing in anyway. But don't be discouraged, just continue with the learning, it would be worth the while in the distant future. Don't try to fight this assertion, cos it would further distort your learning thoughts and expose your level of political naivety...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: Why Obi Must Win — Afenifere Leader, Pa Adebanjo / Relatives Of #chibokgirls Marched Through Abuja Today (Photo) / Poverty rate and Yoruba reasoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.