Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC (15620 Views)

PDP: We Must Rescue Ogun From The Claws Of Abiodun’s Government / Wike: In PDP, We Don't Make Promises And Start Giving Excuses Like APC - Wike / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Millz404(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
Make him jump ship if they will give him the ticket there.... He has a better chance of winning as incumbent than watching the seat drawn from under him

2 Likes

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by KenOne: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Proponents of APC is dead you see your life, parties sales of forms have ended and yet PDP wants an APC governor to fly PDP's flag, does it mean PDP has no candidate or nobody bought governorship form.

Because since last week they have being shopping for those that are not in PDP to be their candidate from Otedola to Ambode.

Tomorrow online warriors will come here and start telling us how APC and PMB will lose 2019, if uptil now PDP does not have candidates to contest for their primary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Donbabaj: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
But Ambode already obtained the party form. Can he still defect?
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Shollze: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
GavelSlam:
So PDP have no viable candidate and would gladly jump at an APC reject?
grin

Tinubu's reject not APC reject... BTW, Tinubu is APC in Lagos though...
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Hotfreeze: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
seanfer:
I can bet it that if Ambode should decamp to PDP. He will become a former governor in 5 days...

You're wrong.

He would become a former Governor in 48 Hours. I can assure you of that. In fact, APC is praying he decamps.

3 Likes

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by san316(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
PDP is now a dumping ground for rejected people. Na wa ooo.

6 Likes

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Raywonder: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Politics In Naija
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
gurunlocker:

Yes, Lagosians are behind him but the power above in Lagos is not behind him. He is at a crossroad now and only hope is just a term.

It's not sure he will get the ticket and if he decamp, he will be impeached within a week.

only no mans land people are behind him, ironically they were against him in 2015. They switch allegiances with the wind.

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by marsh4332(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
PDP.. New dumpsite.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Hotfreeze: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
DeeTweenie:
If Ambode should defect to PDP, that means PDP has taken over Lagos State.

Who the hell does Tinubu thinks he is?

You think Lagos is your backwards state where the retards ruling you dump parties anyhow.

If Ambode decamps today Monday, the CP Lagos would be transferred by Tuesday and Ambode impeached on Wednesday.

4 Likes

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by objobj: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
DeeTweenie:

Because..........?.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by objobj: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
DeeTweenie:

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Hotfreeze: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
geometricaxis:

only no mans land people are behind him, ironically they were against him in 2015. They switch allegiances with the wind.

Unfortunately for Ambode, anyone supported by Ipob pigs is bound to suffer misfortune.

4 Likes

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by daneni1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
seanfer:

He cannot decamp because Tinubu still control the majority of the House of Assembly members... Decamping is a suicide mission..... The only thing he can do is accept the MANDATE Group's Condition .

Exactly. this can therefore make a way for him to be impeached. Which might sabotage his political career.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Unfortunately for Ambode, anyone supported by Ipob pigs is bound to suffer misfortune.

thats the only reason Ambode came to power in the 1st place because JK was seen as the candidate of the noman'slanders

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by michealewela: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Austindark:
I thought Oshiomole was against godfatherism when he was a governor in edo state. These people are just chameleons.
How can a man decide the fate of 15 million lagosians.
This is completely crazy.
That's the reason he supports direct primaries as against the indirect which can easily be manipulated...

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Jokkarm2: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
this is a game plan, quarrel with your god father, decamp then i will support you underground.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Hotfreeze: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
geometricaxis:

thats the only reason Ambode came to power in the 1st place because JK was seen as the candidate of the noman'slanders

And a lot of neutral people are falling in line behind Jagaban because these same muddy Biafrans are egging Ambode on to challenge Tinubu.

They are envious of the political and economic system in Lagos and since their brains have not evolved enough to understand it, they seek to scatter it.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hotfreeze:

And a lot of neutral people are falling in line behind Jagaban because these same muddy Biafrans are egging Ambode on to challenge Tinubu.

They are envious of the political and economic system in Lagos and since their brains have not evolved enough to understand it, they seek to scatter it.

they really dont!
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by emerged01(m): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
seanfer:
I can bet it that if Ambode should decamp to PDP. He will become a former governor in 5 days...
Lol! I can tell you that the people we call politicians are too dull. They have forgotten that APC controls the house of assembly. If he tries to decamp,He will wake up to hear that he is no more a governor of Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
emerged01:

Lol! I can tell you that the people we call politicians are too dull. They have forgotten that APC controls the house of assembly. If he tries to decamp,He will wake up to hear that he is no more a governor of Lagos state.
unanimous impeachment without need for dss or even police

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by NobodyKnows(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
raumdeuter:
PDP is not a serious party

The primaries are in a week and they are still waiting for Ambode or Otedola who are not card carrying members to come fly their ticket

What happened to all the other PDP aspirants?
pdp is a joke .
Very desperate and useless set of people

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by AngelicBeing: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
seanfer:
l disagree, I will arrest Tinubu and all his loyalist if they try nonsense, I work with FBI and I am in lagos to get Tinubu arrested and taken to the US tongue

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by sureheaven(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ajegbodo tin wa eyan kun ara re ni PDP.

The same PDP that has been criticizing Ambode is now calling him to come and join them.
Ambode will kuku go home than join the dead party

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by KingRagnar: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
As someone once said " PDP can be scavengers some times", let Ambode end his rift with Tinubu first before digging your hands into the situations. I believe Ambode will never defect regardless of what happens in APC

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Bizibi(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Are you guys ready in Lagos? I know anything can happen but you've to be ready and focused to defeat APC in Lagos,the party in that state is difficult to uproot.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by BAZETU12: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
PDP no get any good candidate again,na to steal and woo another party shame on pdp
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
AngelicBeing:
l disagree, I will arrest Tinubu and all his loyalist if they try nonsense, I work with FBI and I am in lagos to get Tinubu arrested and taken to the US tongue

yaba left side people dey here o

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by seanfer(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
AngelicBeing:

Good Sense if Humuor grin

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by duality(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
seanfer:

You can't support this with any fact.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by AngelicBeing: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
seanfer:

Good Sense if Humuor grin
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Fails To Declare Bandits Terrorists Weeks After Court Order / Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Confirmation For NEDC Board Members / Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.