Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,171 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC (15621 Views)

PDP: We Must Rescue Ogun From The Claws Of Abiodun’s Government / Wike: In PDP, We Don't Make Promises And Start Giving Excuses Like APC - Wike / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Andhominem: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hotfreeze:

You think Lagos is your backwards state where the retards ruling you dump parties anyhow.

If Ambode decamps today Monday, the CP Lagos would be transferred by Tuesday and Ambode impeached on Wednesday.

Is it you that will transfer him
Look, Tinubu must back Ambode else Buhari will overrule him somehow anyhow including giving Ambode the go ahead to join PDP.

You all will be surprised.

Delivering Lagos from Tinubu is a task that must be done.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Andhominem: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Andhominem: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
akinszz:
If HE go to PDP he will lose.... If you are in doubt.. Ask obanikoro or femi Pedro or Agbaje. They were once tinubu boys.

They never challenged Tinubu as sitting governor. Ambode is a sitting governor.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by seanfer(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Intrepid01:

5 days ke...if he defects sunset on Sunday, he'll be impeached before sunrise on Monday.. ...Tinubu doesn't only own the Governors seat he owns the H.O.A ......

The online electorates and those from across the Niger don’t know anything about the politics in West... All Ambode can do now is go to the Leaders of Mandate Group and with immediate effect restore what he took from them.. PSP and others.... The. He sign their MOU....

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Neminc: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ready made
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by kjhova(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Austindark:
I thought Oshiomole was against godfatherism when he was a governor in edo state. These people are just chameleons.
How can a man decide the fate of 15 million lagosians.
This is completely crazy.

Quite apparent that you are not a Lagosian so you might not have a full grasp of happenings in the state. One man does not determine the fate of 15million people. In actual fact, the majority of 15million people trust the antecedents of a key political group called the mandate group. Jagaban just happens to be the head of this group.

Majority of Lagosians; both poor and well to do, Yoruba or other ethnic groups, Christian or Muslim, all trust the mandate group and agree with Jagaban's track records of resourceful leadership in his days as governor as well as his mentorship of performers like Fashola, Gbaja, Osinbajo, Ambode, Rauf etc. Nobody knew any of these people until Tinubu pushed them forward and they have all performed.

It is unfortunate, the situation that Ambode finds himself. However, it has been coming. The way his government has handled contracts in Lagos created a small cocoon of base for him while freezing out the bulk of the party's base. Contractors handling Lagos' jobs are forced to buy every tiny material from the governor's click. I am talking granites, sharp sand, iron rods etc! A contractor cannot buy this from the open market but rather from monopolies in the governor's circle.

Then he chased all existing operators out of waste management and forced Visionscape, an incompetent monopoly on us. The entire city quickly became a giant refuse dump! Of course the bulk of the building materials traders he froze out and the PSP people he chased away are the ground base of the party, the same people that the mandate group caters for daily along with; market women, NURTW, LCDAs, public servants, etc. Once their complains got loud to Bourdillon, an ace had been found to knock Ambode off with.

You cannot be creating a group within a group and expect the larger body not to take action. If Ambode decamps today, he is gone! He cannot muster 15 votes on his own without the mandate group. Majority of his commissioners, all LCDA /LGA leaders, all artisan associations etc are all with the mandate group. The best Ambode can do is accept his fate, make peace with the mandate group, see out his administration and he will be taken care of at the Federal level.

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by surgical: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
seanfer:
I can bet it that if Ambode should decamp to PDP. He will become a former governor in 5 days...
The courts are there to ensure that doesn't happen
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Intrepid01(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
seanfer:

The online electorates and those from across the Niger don’t know anything about the politics in West... All Ambode can do now is go to the Leaders of Mandate Group and with immediate effect restore what he took from them.. PSP and others.... The. He sign their MOU....

I concur..but I'm wondering how come he was allowed to err for so long without anyone kind enough to draw his attention to the repercussion. Cos it's like the whole party is against him, like WITH!
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by akinszz: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
Andhominem:

They never challenged Tinubu as sitting governor. Ambode is a sitting governor.
so why did they leave AD?
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by seanfer(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
surgical:
The courts are there to ensure that doesn't happen

The Deed would be done and the case is not going to be assigned to any Judge until 2019... Politics is a dirty game and not for faint hearted people
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by seanfer(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Intrepid01:

I concur..but I'm wondering how come he was allowed to err for so long without anyone kind enough to draw his attention to the repercussion. Cos it's like the whole party is against him, like WITH!

He forgot that he’s in his First term... And those around him are paper weight politicians... Ambode’s Case is the same with GEJ, When he ignored OBJ’s warning.. We all know the outcome
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yeecar:
This are trying times for Governor Ambode, He should really strategize before taking a move.

grin grin grin U sabi Ambode before Tinubu introduced him in 2014?
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
DeeTweenie:
If Ambode should defect to PDP, that means PDP has taken over Lagos State.

Who the hell does Tinubu thinks he is?

grin grin grin ask Ambode that question grin grin grin
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
SIR0:
Tinubu won't try such nonsense. Once Ambode is gone, APC is gone in Lagos state.

PDP be like; our juju don dey work on themgrin

grin grin grin person wey nor fit win direct primary for him own party, wey assembly fit impeach tomorrow. U funny sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Basic123: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
raumdeuter:
PDP is not a serious party

The primaries are in a week and they are still waiting for Ambode or Otedola who are not card carrying members to come fly their ticket

What happened to all the other PDP aspirants?
Like they waited for those Igbo Christians namely pastor Saraki,bishop Atiku and evangelist makarfi
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
seanfer:
I can bet it that if Ambode should decamp to PDP. He will become a former governor in 5 days...

pdp will aid him in using the courts to drag the issue till the next election...High court, appeal court, supreme court
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by enonche85(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
As what? . . . . .

Houseboy? cheesy

Until the TINUBU SHACKLES that hold Lagos are broken. . . . No hope,
Defecting with APC secrets? wink

Interesting.

This is going to be interesting indeed, because Tinubu and the APC leadership in Lagos does not want to give Ambode the re-election ticket. Buhari, Oshiomhole, Aisha and Osinbajo have all intervened on the matter, yet no resolution yet as Jagaban has already endorsed Sanwo-olu to replace Ambode.

Imagine Otedola contesting for govnor of Lagos under PDP and Ambode decamping to PDP as well?.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by enonche85(m): 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
Andhominem:

Is it you that will transfer him
Look, Tinubu must back Ambode else Buhari will overrule him somehow anyhow including giving Ambode the go ahead to join PDP.

You all will be surprised.

Delivering Lagos from Tinubu is a task that must be done.

Even with Tinubu and the so called Mandate group, the margin btw APC and PDP in the last election was not that much. So if PDP can do their grass root homework well with Otedola's money and Ambode controlling some party structure as a sitting govnor, they can win Lagos and end Jagaban's reign.

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Tjiaz(m): 1:05am On Sep 18, 2018
But I taught he bought the APC form.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Tjiaz(m): 1:08am On Sep 18, 2018
But I taught he already bought the APC form.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by seanfer(m): 4:42am On Sep 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

pdp will aid him in using the courts to drag the issue till the next election...High court, appeal court, supreme court

Same way APC used the court to Aid Nyako when GEJ used the Federal Might to Impeached him in Adamawa?
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 18, 2018
seanfer:

Same way APC used the court to Aid Nyako when GEJ used the Federal Might to Impeached him in Adamawa?

Nyakos saga lasted for many months before he was ousted and also PDP had time to remove him because elections were far away, slated for the next year. Ambode still has a window of opportunity to save himself by decamping
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by seanfer(m): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nyakos saga lasted for many months before he was ousted and also PDP had time to remove him because elections were far away, slated for the next year. Ambode still has a window of opportunity to save himself by decamping

Nyako was removed in less than 3 weeks.... What took so long is the court case he instituted against the House of Assembly.... And i think early 2016 the court declared that he was removed Illegally... But you and I know that the Deed has been done
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by Jaideyone(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2018
raumdeuter:
PDP is not a serious party

The primaries are in a week and they are still waiting for Ambode or Otedola who are not card carrying members to come fly their ticket

What happened to all the other PDP aspirants?
do you know the number of times Tinubu gave those guys TKO? grin if na you nko? you no go run? grin
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by KanwuliaExtra: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2018
enonche85:

This is going to be interesting indeed, because Tinubu and the APC leadership in Lagos does not want to give Ambode the re-election ticket. Buhari, Oshiomhole, Aisha and Osinbajo have all intervened on the matter, yet no resolution yet as Jagaban has already endorsed Sanwo-olu to replace Ambode.

Imagine Otedola contesting for govnor of Lagos under PDP and Ambode decamping to PDP as well?.

Otedola is not happy with the whole Lagos Tinubu political machinery. I doubt he has the liver to take on the “under-world cultists”. Body bags will soon start flying or disappearing. It is gonna be interesting indeed. grin

As for Ambode. . . . I love the fact that he has not made a sound of reply. Let him keep working behind the scenes. The less noise the better. Joining PDP means starting as underdogs for both Otedola and Ambode. . . . Or whatever new candidacy may crop up.

Someone had to silence Tinubu once and for all. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by KanwuliaExtra: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2018
ehissi:

I prefer silent defection. Stay in the APC and leak their electoral secrets and use it to give PDP victory, then cross carpet after PDP wins and show them where tinubu keep that key for the padlock he use to keep lagos on lockdown.

Trojan horse style..... wink

E go make sense die, Ambode will just turn to a hero in PDP overnight.

It will be a lot sweeter if PDP collect Abuja & lagos come 2019 at the same time. Just use your credentials as the "Father of Dragons", "breaker of chains" in lagos to collect ambassadorial appointment and tell Lagos APC structures Waka........ grin

I don’t think it is as easy to walk out of a LAGOS APC CULT O! Ambode must be careful. Fashola barely escaped. cheesy Fashola had to maintain or Tinubu was going to do the same to him.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by enonche85(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Otedola is not happy with the whole Lagos Tinubu political machinery. I doubt he has the liver to take on the “under-world cultists”. Body bags will soon start flying or disappearing. It is gonna be interesting indeed. grin

As for Ambode. . . . I love the fact that he has not made a sound of reply. Let him keep working behind the scenes. The less noise the better. Joining PDP means starting as underdogs got both Otedola and Ambode. . . . Or whatever new candidacy may crop up.

Someone had to silence Tinubu once and for all. Enough is enough.

Tinubu won't mind APC loosing the whole states in the country, but never Lagos. Almost all his money lies in Lagos and he's done for if another party takes over. I believe Ambode closed some of his channels which is why this fight is on now. If only the non-indigenes in Lagos(Igbos, middle belt and the south south) can just not vote APC, then Tinubu will loose Lagos.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by KanwuliaExtra: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
enonche85:

Tinubu won't mind APC loosing the whole states in the country, but never Lagos. Almost all his money lies in Lagos and he's done for if another party takes over. I believe Ambode closed some of his channels which is why this fight is on now. If only the non-indigenes in Lagos(Igbos, middle belt and the south south) can just not vote APC, then Tinubu will loose Lagos.

The time is coming soon.
All kings that rise must fall.
Tinubu has really crippled Nigeria.
The reason all ports around Nigeria stay closed to protect Apapa Wharf!

Tinubu is the GREATEST PROBLEM in Nigeria.
His end will surely come! kiss
But, too many “god fathers” like him waiting to take over and continue the same if not worse.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by ehissi(m): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I don’t think it is as easy to walk out of a LAGOS APC CULT O! Ambode must be careful. Fashola barely escaped. cheesy Fashola had to maintain or Tinubu was going to do the same to him.

Forgerrabout, femi pedro, obanikoro and many others have left that lagos caucus/cult and the sky didnt fall... angry

The idea is to start the trojan ops after APC denies him ticket. Stay there, give full support to Sanwo olu, embrace him publicly.

Then give intel through the back door, only through your trusted people. When PDP wins, properly mid-wife the transition, then when signal come from Abuja, that's hopefully if PDP collect that one, then defect.

At the end of the day, nobody will blame ambode, because he was loyal, but tinubu stil f**ked him up.

Ambode spent months in EFCC cell as accountant-general to tinubu, when Tinubu was governor and he didn't rat him out, now that I aam governor, you wanna f**k my style up.... undecided

If Ambode defects now, core lagos people will say na tinubu force E hand. But at the same time, tinubu fit use that defection as his excuse and say he sensed disloyalty before he even defected..... grin

That's why if I am ambode, I will stay, shebi una say make I no go again, no problem, I dash una ticket but make una see whether una nose to smell alausa again....... angry

F**k them up, trojan style..... angry
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by KanwuliaExtra: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
ehissi:

Forgerrabout, femi pedro, obanikoro and many others have left that lagos caucus/cult and the sky didnt fall... angry

The idea is to start the trojan ops after APC denies him ticket. Stay there, give full support to Sanwo olu, embrace him publicly.

Then give intel through the back door, only through your trusted people. When PDP wins, properly mid-wife the transition, then when signal come from Abuja, that's hopefully if PDP collect that one, then defect.

At the end of the day, nobody will blame ambode, because he was loyal, but tinubu stil f**ked him up.

Ambode spent months in EFCC cell as accountant-general to tinubu, when Tinubu was governor and he didn't rat him out, now that I aam governor, you wanna f**k my style up.... undecided

If Ambode defects now, core lagos people will say na tinubu force E hand. But at the same time, tinubu fit use that defection as his excuse and say he sensed disloyalty before he even defected..... grin

That's why if I am ambode, I will stay, shebi una say make I no go again, no problem, I dash una ticket but make una see whether una nose to smell alausa again....... angry

F**k them up, trojan style..... angry

Ambode nor get liver. Period!
Just like MOST LAGOSIANS.
Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by ehissi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
grin
KanwuliaExtra:

Ambode nor get liver. Period!
Just like MOST LAGOSIANS.

grin

The way most lagosians go dey look your mouth right now like: "Oma se Oooh!! Ogbeni whey you keep your sense sadangry"

1 Share

Re: PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC by KanwuliaExtra: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
ehissi:
grin

grin

The way most lagosians go dey look your mouth right now like: "Oma se Oooh!! Ogbeni whey you keep your sense sadangry"

Make dem go face dem “God” Tinubu jor!
Oloshi Drug Baron.

It would an be interesting Saraki-Tinubu face-off! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Confirmation For NEDC Board Members / Bakare Threatens To Mobilise Nigerians Against N’assembly / Soldiers Mistake Electricity Workers For Boko Haram, Kill 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.