Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) (55132 Views)

What Self-medication Did To A UNIPORT Graduate / Please Stop Self Medication, See serious Side Effects / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2018
Dis na ebola na
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by dododawa1: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2018
Go to GOVERNMENT hospital, d lord will heal you.
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2018
chudyprince:
He said he needs money
lol grin
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2018
Which kyne painkiller? What for?? U berra say d truth....
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Why can't he name the particular painkiller? No painkiller I know of can do this.

So after ODing on tramadol for more than a year, you want me to spend my hard earned money on your corpse?

You must be mad.

When you were taking the trams, goijlng 8 rounds on oloshos & feeling fly, did you call me?

You must rot & die. Its non-negotiable.

Foolish boy. I pray it spreads faster so you can be dead before Christmas.
...and when he dies, what will be your gain? Watch it, God Almighty will raise help for him, he will use people that you least expect and a mere mortal like you will be put to shame. With this kind of comment, I say that your day is fast approaching. The measure with which you measure to others, so shall it be measured unto you. Beware.

Lalasticlala, this should be a lifeban

1 Like

Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2018
bettercreature:
It's obviously not as a result of self medication.He is suffering from a terrible disease

It might be terrible disease or fake drugs. He may have ingested harmful substances.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by mvem(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2018
balaclava:

This is a Spiritual something
...its is medical case... Common, must everything be spiritual.. Seems like Johnson syndrome when your body reacts to medication

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Shaev7(m): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Why can't he name the particular painkiller? No painkiller I know of can do this.

So after ODing on tramadol for more than a year, you want me to spend my hard earned money on your corpse?

You must be mad.

When you were taking the trams, goijlng 8 rounds on oloshos & feeling fly, did you call me?

Your name depicts what you are and stand for. I don't think you need Gods mercy, but none the less if devil still ask God for forgiveness today and he is really sorry, God will forgive him. Same applies to you. But am afraid, you words are too mean and wicked so I feel Karma may as well act fast on you. Even if he actually engage in what you claim, are you suppose to wish him dead? NL mods takes sides on people. Such person post should be deleted. I was a Mod for five years on a German site , aside banning such derogatory comments, we delete the comment. Mod please do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
Johnson syndrome. This is not only due to self medication bro.
It's a condition that I'd very rare. In fact, such cases have not been recorded in Nigeria in the last 5 years.
Please go to a general hospital around you and ask to see a counselor. Not a doctor. All general hospitals have medical counselors. They will advice you and you can also tell them your financial situation.
Act fast, if it gets worse. You will hate yourself
don't say what you don't know..Steven Johnson's syndrome is quite common in Nigeria...I was part of a medical team that managed one this year....its usually as a reaction from sulfur containing drugs in genetically predisposed people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by bettercreature(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2018
sharpwriter:

It might be terrible disease or fake drugs. He may have ingested harmful substances.
You are right.
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by mvem(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2018
This looks like Johnson syndrome... When your body reacts to medication... The pictures looks exactly like it
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2018
zoba88:
A UNIPORT graduate,Abraham Okodugha,took to Facebook to solicit for help after he was adversely affected by the self medication he is taking.Below is what he wrote....

'Good people of God thanks for ur continuous prayers n encouragement, my name is ABRAHAM OKODUGHA a graduate of geology from uniport. plz i now need ur financial assistance to be able to access proper medical attention n get admitted for rehabilitation cos am reacting to the painkillers I was on for long due to self medication which was my fault looking for cheap relief n now it have caused worse damage to my body n only God knows how much damage it's caused, I know am paying for my own ignorance n foolish decision of self medication, the symptoms are getting worse daily n my body swelling n decaying with very offensive odour which makes it impossible to stay among pple. Plz I need ur help to save my life for I can't afford it myself, was hoping I cld work n hustle to save enough to attend to it myself but it's rapid growth n spread makes it impossible so I need all the help I can get to get through this, as shameful n embarrassing it might be for me to do this it's better I pass through shame n reproach n save my life than to die in silence cos of pride n fear of public Stigma. My gd God bless u as u have compassion on me to assist in saving my life for I might not survive long without proper medical attention cos I can nolonger rely on self medication to survive'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/see-what-self-medication-did-to-uniport.html

Tell us what happened, how did it start, when and how it happened and what kind of drugs you self medicate that lead to this kind of sore and wond

We. Need to. Know the history and for how long you have been treating it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by EmirAbj: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2018
This One Na PhotoShop ooo
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Dizzytee: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2018
LuciferCristi:

You must be mad.

I Just realise you're stupid n foolish
when it happens to one of your family member you wil understand..
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by shegie(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2018
Get well soon in Jesus name
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by ThesailorR: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2018
Haba, if u cant help just shut up and stop behaving like a saint who doesn't sin To the point u said "rot and die"My prayer for u is that u never experience a suffering that needs u to seek help.
LuciferCristi:

You must be mad.

Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by FitnessAndGoodL: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2018
cool
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by winj3: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2018
Yuletide25:

what happened to those courses?
How will you understand when you are part of the problem?
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2018
A graduate self-medicating. Most drugs dont counteract. Drugs become poison if not carefully handled. He is lucky his liver still works fine.
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2018
LuciferCristi:

You must be mad.

This obote man wan become Nwaamaikpe by force. Kolewerk

1 Like

Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Codo22(m): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2018
balaclava:

This is a Spiritual something

waz rung with yhu....sme1 clearly stated self medication caused this nd ur saying spiritual....ahbi ur pastor told u so

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by MossLuv: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2018
LuciferCristi:

You must be mad.

I you human? You are too wicked to be human
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2018
Shaev7:

Your name depicts what you are and stand for. I don't think you need Gods mercy, but none the less if devil still ask God for forgiveness today and he is really sorry, God will forgive him. Same applies to you. But am afraid, you words are too mean and wicked so I feel Karma may as well act fast on you. Even if he actually engage in what you claim, are you suppose to wish him dead? NL mods takes sides on people. Such person post should be deleted. I was a Mod for five years on a German site , aside banning such derogatory comments, we delete the comment. Mod please do the needful.

I think Nairaland mods are just bearing that useless moniker for nothing. It is pretty obvious that they derive orgasm from savage and anti human comments like that of the LuciferCristi and other e-deviants.

What's the use of a moderator who doesn't know what the word "moderate" mean?

So appalling!

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Penywise(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2018
these are the symptoms of hepatic failure. Most drugs are metabolized by the liver, esp analgesics. So, when OD'ed on drugs like Tramadol or paracetamol, it leads to serious liver damage. The guy needs a liver transplant asap.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2018
TarOrfeek:
P O I S O N

Try to not live a sexually deviant life.

Not at all.

It's Stephen Johnson syndrome.

He must have taken and reacting to a sulfonamide drug ( a drug that contains sulfur).
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by leksite120(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2018
mvem:
This looks like Johnson syndrome... When your body reacts to medication... The pictures looks exactly like it
hmm
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2018
Penywise:
these are the symptoms of hepatic failure. Most drugs are metabolized by the liver, esp analgesics. So, when OD'ed on drugs like Tramadol or paracetamol, it leads to serious liver damage. The guy needs a liver transplant asap.

It's Stephen Johnson syndrome sir.
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Jbleenk: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2018
LuciferCristi:

You must be mad.

This just broke my heart!!! cry
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Jungleluv5: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2018
LuciferCristi:

You must be mad.

God will heal you and forgive you and your mouth
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Chinny024(f): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2018
Which self medication..?. Village people at work!!!
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2018
?? Cutaneous Drug Reaction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / What Causes White Particles To Float In Urine Of A Male? / What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.