Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair (5403 Views)

Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding / Slay Queen Takes Pictures Not Knowing Her Boobs Are Showing (photos) / How I Met My Cheating Girlfriend's Other Boyfriend Without Knowing He's The One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by fvck(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
This Instagram lady claims she met a dirty looking man in the bank,and she felt he came to withdraw like 500 naira,but she was shock at the outcome

1 Share

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by Offpoint: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
Didn't bother reading cuz I know it never happened.

reasons someone will sit down for hours and minutes writing things in their head and claim it was real... I don't understand.

Twitter and instagram is new a madness syndrome

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by stanboy28(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wow..impressive
Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by Seanixking: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
You had 40k, and debit 20k. And still had to trekked home with your 30k balance? Aunty lie small small nau��
Let me come and be going ����

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by madone: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Na lie be this chai.A banker can never shout ur balance out. They prefer writing it on paper for u o.. Lie small beg

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by Vihcahdhez(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
you tried sha
Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by JerryLegend(m): 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lienus

2 Likes

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 18, 2018
madone:
No lie be this chai.i banker can never shout ur balance out. They prefer writing it in paper for u o.. Lie small beg
no be small lienus she be.... No banker will call out your balance.... They scribble it on a piece of paper

7 Likes

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 18, 2018
But what kind of lie is this?

3 Likes

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by Endtimesmith(m): 1:22am On Sep 18, 2018
Liars are liable to lie with lie Muhammad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by mrjaydee(m): 3:21am On Sep 18, 2018
Seanixking:
You had 40k, and redrew 20k. And still had to trekked home with your 30k balance? Aunty lie small small nau��
Let me come and be going ����
wetin be redrew uncle?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by 9jaBloke: 3:40am On Sep 18, 2018
Yes, It pays to be humble but not dirty and smelling.

3 Likes

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by chiommy123(f): 6:02am On Sep 18, 2018
The story maynot be true as some peeps have pointed out some errors or things that are likely not to happen but forget the story and take home the lessons stop looking down on people not just here but everywhere and help as much as you can.

3 Likes

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by H2Ossss(m): 6:08am On Sep 18, 2018
Fat lie... a banker will never call out somebody's balance... they will write it on a paper and give it to you. everybody tryna trend on social media... thrash....

1 Like

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 18, 2018
Doubt this story...I don't think a customer care agent would call out loud d balance of a customer while others are there
Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by Seanixking: 6:40am On Sep 18, 2018
mrjaydee:
wetin be redrew uncle?
Is that your problem?

1 Like

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by ednut1(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2018
Lies
Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by Partnerbiz(f): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2018
Story was fabricated.

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi

042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by MrPlato(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2018

Every Day New Lies
Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by johnwizey: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2018
But the the day I went to complain the banker told me my balance was 3,500 grin grin he no scribble am for paper. I think I should sue them for embarrassment of account embarassed sad

4 Likes

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by BanevsJoker(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2018
mrjaydee:
wetin be redrew uncle?
Na Andrew brother.

3 Likes

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2018
Nawa o! See the konk lies, the struggle to trend. cheesy

If anyone believes this smelly gist, then you are just as senseless as the writer.
Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Well if this happened truly, I don't think you were being as proud as you were merciful.
Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by uchman(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2018
Lies...

How can you just see someone and push money into his/her pocket?
Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by babyfaceafrica: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2018
uchman:
Lies...

How can you just see someone and push money into his/her pocket?
the story may be false..but people do give money in the bank....
Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by babyfaceafrica: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Well if this happened truly, I don't think you were being as proud as you were merciful.
she may be merciful but she has pride abeg.so because someone look tattered and dirty,she msust just conclude the person is suffering and she has more money than him..when does cleanliness equates wealthiness?...

2 Likes

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by talozu: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2018
he is a scam guy men

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With / Girls of nowadays Oga Jabez comedy / Help Me Out: I Don't Fall in Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.