Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair (5418 Views)

Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding / Slay Queen Takes Pictures Not Knowing Her Boobs Are Showing (photos) / How I Met My Cheating Girlfriend's Other Boyfriend Without Knowing He's The One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by aycorporat(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2018
Seanixking:
You had 40k, and debit 20k. And still had to trekked home with your 30k balance? Aunty lie small small nau��
Let me come and be going ����
hahahaha you really busted this lie.
Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 18, 2018
Iiar

1 Like

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by teresafaith: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2018
You withdrew money with your atm card, you still went inside to collect another atm card

Ano ondastand
Check sig
Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by Airoflaw(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2018
and the billionaire collected the 1000
Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by OkorojiE: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
Good morning Sir/Ma.
I am a student, and sometime ago, I pleaded for financial support on this forum, to help me pay my school fees, but some mods thought I was scamming people and banned me..
The truth is that I am yet to pay my school fees #45,700, and looking at the turn of events I might repeat my level. I am doing my IT( I am not paid) and if I don't pay my school fees, I will repeat it.
I have been working to get the money, but being the one taking care of my feeding and accommodation, the money is not coming out. I plead with you to support me..
Here is my number for you to contact me. 0907133648. I am not doing this because it is convenient for me, but due to the urgency.
Please help me. Thank you.
Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
OkorojiE:

Good morning Sir/Ma.

I am a student, and sometime ago, I pleaded for
financial support on this forum, to help me pay
my school fees, but some mods thought I was
scamming people and banned me..

The truth is that I am yet to pay my school fees
#45,700, and looking at the turn of events I might
repeat my level. I am doing my IT( I am not paid)
and if I don't pay my school fees, I will repeat it.

I have been working to get the money, but being
the one taking care of my feeding and
accommodation, the money is not coming out. I
plead with you to support me..

Here is my number for you to contact me.
0907133648. I am not doing this because it is
convenient for me, but due to the urgency.

your mates are going into politics with ssce.you are here begging for money. Go join a party and participate.one day you may become the governor of your state.

1 Like

Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by falcon01: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
Offpoint:
Didn't bother reading cuz I know it never happened.

reasons someone will sit down for hours and minutes writing things in their head and claim it was real... I don't understand.

Twitter and instagram is new a madness syndrome
exactly saved my self 5 minute of reading lies.
Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by fvck(m): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2018
OkorojiE:

Good morning Sir/Ma.

I am a student, and sometime ago, I pleaded for
financial support on this forum, to help me pay
my school fees, but some mods thought I was
scamming people and banned me..

The truth is that I am yet to pay my school fees
#45,700, and looking at the turn of events I might
repeat my level. I am doing my IT( I am not paid)
and if I don't pay my school fees, I will repeat it.

I have been working to get the money, but being
the one taking care of my feeding and
accommodation, the money is not coming out. I
plead with you to support me..

Here is my number for you to contact me.
0907133648. I am not doing this because it is
convenient for me, but due to the urgency.

Mention the name of your school,department and registration number, then i will send someone to go pay it for u
Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by OkorojiE: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
fvck:

Mention the name of your school,department and registration number, then i will send someone to go pay it for u

Good afternoon.

Federal University of Technology, Owerri
Architecture

Thanks.
Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by OkorojiE: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
fvck:

Good day sir..

Is there any hope for me?
Re: I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
250, 750, 689. How did she memorize that figure?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate / Question For The Ladies (strictly For Ladies) / List Of Some Prominent Romanceland Guys And Their Female Version.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.