Stats: 3,158,713 members, 7,837,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai (20160 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan: Progressive Ideas I Championed Were Abolished After My Exit / The Hidden Yoruba Agenda / Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now (2) (3) (4)

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by technicallyrich(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Is there any tribe more dirty than we yorubas?

Every tribe in nigeria says yorubas are very dirty. Even Efiks, Urhobos, Beroms, Ekajuks etc. Is it not we yorubas that shiit in nylon bags and throw it on the roofs of our neighbours?

Or do you think nigerians have forgotten who the real pigs are. Are you pretending to forget the popular song- 'yoruba dirty dirty...dem dirty' that nigerians sing?
my God,i so miss that song.we normally sing it while we play as kids.
Calabar didianbon
igbon play wayo
hausan begi beggi
and yorubass dirty dirty and stinks like dead goat or pig

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by technicallyrich(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Every tribe in nigeria says yorubas are very dirty. Even Efiks, Urhobos, Beroms, Ekajuks etc. Is it not we yorubas that shiit in nylon bags and throw it on the roofs of our neighbours?

Or do you think nigerians have forgotten who the real pigs are. Are you pretending to forget the popular song- 'yoruba dirty dirty...dem dirty' that nigerians sing?
my God,i so miss that song.we normally sing it while we play as kids.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by phreakabitoo: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
Oga, your comments wouldn't cause any form of discord in The South.
We already don't trust ourselves and know who the treacherous ones are. So that bit is sorted already!
However restructuring the country is one thing we are all united about and it must be done.
I don't mind being an "uninformed Igbo" as you have said. All i know is this country MUST be restructured!
The current system of Government is a colossal failure! There is no point in continuing in a failed system... That would be lunacy!

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by omoharry(f): 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
IntrovertedK:
mumu ipob yoot disguising as Ijaw man.. First, what's the romance between a tiger and a snake? When did Yoruba ever have any affair with the SS? Or is your brain on strike? Our job is not to romance any region buh install the president of the federal republic of Nigeria for our own benefit and bless God we've never failed in our duty since 1999 till date. Your useless Ijaw man that got his mind poisoned by his fellow Ijaw man is only living regretting his actions and will regret all through his lifetime.
I am sure you must be very proud of the lifeless and dull president that your tribe was able to install on all Nigerians..clap for yourself for a job well done and for exhibiting your this level of blind loyalty and stupidity...you should be hiding your head in shame for this disaster that you guys brought upon us and not to be on here bragging like a mediocre...May i remind you it is a mental state of mind?

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by phreakabitoo: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
technicallyrich:
To me the problem of nigeria is the beef betwen igbos and yorubas.let me explain
igbos - the igbos are the head of ss and se(biafra) and are still angry that awo was behind the defeat of biafra which by now igbos would have been controlling the ss and se and truth be told they could have done a marvelous job.
yorubas - truth be told that the yorubas are jealous of igbos been the heard off ss and se that is why they carry different propaganda to persuade we ss to hate igbos but some of us have known the truth.
Btw i am ijaw and these are my observation.and yes some ss suports biafra or atleast a niger delta republic

Point of correction we (Igbos) are not the head of the South South, I believe it is VERY disrespectful to even say that!
The South South are a people of their own, and they are doing GREAT, and can even do better handling their own.
We are closely related by trade and inter-marriage and slight cultural similarities (in some parts), and that's it!
We Igbos are an immensely great people, but truth be told we are yet to harness our full potential, but trust me very soon people will feel the might of the Igbo race. . . ALL IN DUE TIME.

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by BiafraIShere(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
Igbo anger against the Nigerian state is actually bearing fruits cool cool I can see that the North is already getting scared that Nigeria may soon breakup afterall their grandstanding that the unity of the country is not negotiable. Igbos must continue attacking the Nigerian state and everything it stands for psychologically since we have the numbers, global spread, money and intellect to bring the worthless entity to its knees!! Any foreigner who mistakenly cones to our cyberspace will see a country on fire with everyone in a free for all and that's good for us that wants change. If we remain calm nothing will happen but when we all stand with one voice and attack the system vocally and through protests in the West, coupled with the chaos and hopelessness that Nigeria is facing today, then we can achieve our objective without firing a shot!! We will keep developing our homeland while attacking the system because that's a win-win for us all.

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by technicallyrich(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
phreakabitoo:

Point of correction we (Igbos) are not the head of the South South, I believe it is VERY disrespectful to even say that!
The South South are a people of their own, nd they are doing GREAT, and can even do better handling their own.
We are closely related by trade and inter-marriage and slight cultural similarities (in some parts), and that's it!
oga ss and se are brothers,for example they treat us as one you can see the dirty yorubass calling pdp a pig party and pdp is predominant in ss and se.
2 when gej was there he even appointed more igbos than any tribe and was largely seen as from the east.
2023 was suppose to be igbo turn for presidency buy guess what they say their BROTHER GEJ has ruled their turn.
the civill war got to almost all part of biafra which includes the ss
i am busy now i could have given you more points why ss and se are one.
even in our niger delta map and republic atleast 4 igbos states are there including rivers,abia,imo and delta
Between i am a ss and i have a thing for the igbos

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by Basic123: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
franchasng:
I love politically enlightened ladies who discuss or argue sensibly, and I see you as one, keep it up.

Now, to your comment, I am an Igbo person…and I want to authoritatively tell you that majority of Igbo people love Yorubas, forget internet fights…Igbos love Yorubas, but hate their national political moves or let me say political games of always aligning with the north against the remaining southern Nigeria….this is where Igbos have issues with Yorubas, aside that, Igbos sure will pick Yorubas over Hausa-Fulani….

Let me give you another prove: during the first coup of 1966, the young military chaps headed by an Igbo solder Maj. Chukwuma Nzeogwu planned the 1966 coup mainly to remove Abubakar Tafawa Belewa, Ahmadu Bello, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Akintola Williams to install Chief Obafemi Awolowo as Nigeria’s president because they believed Awolowo is more enlightened and detribalized to bring peace and development in Nigeria.

What made them to plot that first coup was Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Belewa’s tribal and religious segregation towards achieving Uthman Danfodio’s devilish religious mission in Nigeria through political dominance, religious war, attacks, etc, so they wanted to end it and they wanted to also kill Nnamdi Azikiwe for always aligning with the northern political elites back then, but one useless Igbo soldier, Capt. Ifeajuna foiled the coup and leaked the info to his cousin Nnamdi Azikiwe who fled Nigeria on pretence of going for a medical leave abroad, if not, he would have been killed and I don’t think Nigeria would have experienced a civil war.

And believe me, if today was in 1960s, with the nonsense tribalistic and religious leadership style Buhari is using to rule Nigeria now, he would have been booted out in a bloody coup because back then, young soldiers had gut unlike now.

So I blame the useless Igbo soldiers that allowed tribal sentiments to becloud their good sense of judgment to carry out the mission to save Nigeria.

How did I know all these

A close relative was among the top coup plotters of the 1966…..he was one of the closest friend to Major Nzeogwu and he participated in the coup; he and Nzeogwu led team.
You have a poor knowledge of history for saying Yorubas always align with the north.
It's high time we YORUBAS lectured this you Igbo(s).

who formed the first republic government with Ahmadu Bello against Awolowo in opposition?

Did you vote for Awolowo against Sagari in 1979?

Did you vote for Abiola in 1993?

Did Arthur nzeribe not supporting Abacha government with his useless rallies.

Did you vote for Yoruba candidate Olu falae in 1999?

We YORUBAS voted for GEJ against buhari in 2011....hope you have not forgotten that?

what were your comments on nairaland when GEJ marginalized his fellow southern men Yorubas in 2011-2015?

Now,are your heroes not the same hausa AFONJA fulani muslims you abuse and insult everyday on nairaland?...are Saraki ,makarfi , Atiku Igbo pastors and rev fathers?

In all the above when you Igbo betrayed southern unity did anyone complain?

IT'S always pain me how you guys will be misinforming the teenagers with poor knowledge of history.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by Basic123: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
omoharry:
I am sure you must be very proud of the lifeless and dull president that your tribe was able to install on all Nigerians..clap for yourself for a job well done and for exhibiting your this level of blind loyalty and stupidity...you should be hiding your head in shame for this disaster that you guys brought upon us and not to be on here bragging like a mediocre...May i remind you it is a mental state of mind?
But you guys still believe Yorubas contribution to buhari emergence is insignificant that TINUBU was overhyped.

confused people grin

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
Tanko Yakasai is among the few remaining contemporaries of our founding fathers, who had the benefit of interactive experience with many generations of our politicians as well as witnessing all the political intrigues and motives behind the course of country's transition to date - he is therefore in a position to read between the lines and know whats up.

What he said clearly made sense to many of us who are student's of history with analytical minds: it is a simply a case of 'what I cannot have I will destroy' i.e. the south had always resented the ability of the north to hold onto power at the centre and they have consequently applied many strategies to overturn that and failed e.g. through the ballot box using regional politics, then military force through coup; and division of the north itself (especially the middle belt) by media inspired tribal and religious hatred.

Recent agitations for restructuring only resurfaced as a fall out of the last elections; its proponents are mainly PDP political jobbers with no more direct or indirect access to the national cake; hence the use of restructuring as a tool of blackmail, such that if they cannot access power at the centre again, then why not break it up and have it devolved to the states and LGs where they can at least hope to become local champions by ruling over their ppl.

Ironically, it is the southerners who broke up our once regional federating units that are now complaining and blaming northerners for what they themselves initiated.

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by justtoodark: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

bros, forget it. as long as the statements above were made by a northerner, the yorubas will NEVER attack back.

just imagine if it were to be an eastern elder. I can assure you this post shall get to the 20th page before 12pm.

lets just keep our distance frm tgese guys and desist frm pouring money into Seuns coffers by engaging them in online fighting, hence, driving traffic to nairaland. thanks nwanne.

nothing you wrote made sense,but you still get so much likes...??....wtf...
Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by IbrahimDamola: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad grin undecided lipsrsealed wink wink cheesy Uninformed Pigs.Ipob yaf sufa

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by Nukilia: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Princedapace:

This is better.. Not all southern states are financially okay but we don't mind.. Let every state control their own resources..

How can we get our southern leaders to push this type of purpose becus northern nigeria keeps bragging with her population.. They have more people in national assembly..

There must be a way to get our political bigwaves to push for this.

Else our upcoming generation will pay for this...

Hmmm Thinking...…. undecided It is possible...

1. Get intelligent Southern person as President
2. Get pressure groups to call for constitutional reforms
Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by Ugosample(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
revolt:
He's still living in the 1960s. Inbtw the west doesnt support restructuring cos they be one of the losers. The west enjoys undue advantage (atleast lagos) by the present arrangement. Imagine having the oil wells controlled by the region's and the ports in those regions fully operational......great loss for Africa's biggest city o.

Which loss?

The problem with Africans like you is that you still reason like in the mercantilist era

Decongesting the port in Lagos will also benefit Lagos as it will benefit the other regions that will have a functional port.

the population is in Lagos, the skilled labour is in Lagos, Lagos is well positioned etc....

What makes people think that Lagos will lose massively? or that there would be a mass exodus?

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by pabllov53: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
nnamdi kanu was doing the RIGHT THING at the WRONG TIME. just imagine if the multitude he pulled doing his rally days is going on recently and we're also having this current FULANI HERDSMEN and BOKO HARAM insurgency. Nigeria will be in state of dilemma because even the military won't know which to face. it will be very advantageous for restructuring and believe me all the southern and many northern politicians will surely clamoure for it because the IPOB AGITATION pulled alot of weight both locally and international. now since nnamdi kanu were about is yet to be known the movement of the group has been utterly halted leaving the highly debated issue of restructuring back then greatly lowered.
i would say the only way Nigeria can be restructured is when these three crises arise together, if the south south militants joins with their bombing leaving the northern leaders highly confused believe me brothers Nigeria would be restructed under a month!

and spilling the truth, restructuring would favour the EAST, cus mehnm those niggas are sharp and wise in almost all angle.
Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by 0monnak0da: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
goodnessme1:
the main problem is we yorubas that always think hausa loves us more than ibo,not knowing their view about us and ibo is the same.they are only using us as ladder to government.
how old are you and where do you get this from?
Has there been a political alliance between Yoruba and Hausa? Yoruba aren't interested in anyone's love

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by Ikpongiton: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Yomit71:
by 70% industries he mean the pant & bra industries
if you know you know
that is to say,ashawo no be work.but u did not mention condom

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by Princedapace(m): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nukilia:

Hmmm Thinking...…. undecided It is possible...

1. Get intelligent Southern person as President
2. Get pressure groups to call for constitutional reforms

Difficult to achieve this since south west always work with north..

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by pabllov53: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lagos Lagos Lagos, the only state without a mineral resources but yet they are far the best state in Nigeria and one of the best in the world, as the statics says 70% of its development is caused by the igbo.

big question
- why is that?

the answer is simple.

remove all the international amenities like the seaport and international airport lets see if the state would still retain its glory, or better still leave them and open just seaport in ANAMBRA STATE and give them 2yrs if they won't supersede LAGOS.
Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
yorubas wl be so pained...

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by Guestlander: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
All these senile old people. What is restructuring? Restructuring is going back to proper federalism like we had at independence. No matter how long it takes it will happen. Otherwise, Nigerians will one day go their separate ways.

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by Amalekki: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
franchasng:
I love politically enlightened ladies who discuss or argue sensibly, and I see you as one, keep it up.

Now, to your comment, I am an Igbo person…and I want to authoritatively tell you that majority of Igbo people love Yorubas, forget internet fights…Igbos love Yorubas, but hate their national political moves or let me say political games of always aligning with the north against the remaining southern Nigeria….this is where Igbos have issues with Yorubas, aside that, Igbos sure will pick Yorubas over Hausa-Fulani….

Let me give you another prove: during the first coup of 1966, the young military chaps headed by an Igbo solder Maj. Chukwuma Nzeogwu planned the 1966 coup mainly to remove Abubakar Tafawa Belewa, Ahmadu Bello, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Akintola Williams to install Chief Obafemi Awolowo as Nigeria’s president because they believed Awolowo is more enlightened and detribalized to bring peace and development in Nigeria.

What made them to plot that first coup was Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Belewa’s tribal and religious segregation towards achieving Uthman Danfodio’s devilish religious mission in Nigeria through political dominance, religious war, attacks, etc, so they wanted to end it and they wanted to also kill Nnamdi Azikiwe for always aligning with the northern political elites back then, but one useless Igbo soldier, Capt. Ifeajuna foiled the coup and leaked the info to his cousin Nnamdi Azikiwe who fled Nigeria on pretence of going for a medical leave abroad, if not, he would have been killed and I don’t think Nigeria would have experienced a civil war.

And believe me, if today was in 1960s, with the nonsense tribalistic and religious leadership style Buhari is using to rule Nigeria now, he would have been booted out in a bloody coup because back then, young soldiers had gut unlike now.

So I blame the useless Igbo soldiers that allowed tribal sentiments to becloud their good sense of judgment to carry out the mission to save Nigeria.

How did I know all these

A close relative was among the top coup plotters of the 1966…..he was one of the closest friend to Major Nzeogwu and he participated in the coup; he and Nzeogwu led team.
You are wrong on the political history of Nigeria's major tribes. Forget hearsays and do more research, you will find out that the Igbos are the ones always aligning with Hausa-Fulani. In fact, Nigeria at independence was built on such alliance. You can go on and on even to the 2nd republic with Shagari-Ekwueme ticket, Ojukwu's pardon and return, among other developments. 3rd republic saw Arthur Nzeribe's role in the scuttling of June 12. Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha (YEAA) was orchestrated by Igbo man, Daniel Kanu in strong support of General Sani Abacha, a belly punch in the agitation for the actualization of June 12 mandate - contrast that with the way Yorubas rose strongly in support of the elevation of VP Goodluck Jonathan from Turai Yara'dua's barman to substantive President of Nigeria.

I agree with you that on individual level, Yorubas and Igbos don't have any significant problem. Their situation is more like sibling rivalry. They can't do without each other but they love pretend fights that turn to bad jokes and affect everybody at the political level. Hausa-Fulani on their part are more calculated and highly educated (not necessarily in your familiar western education, don't get it wrong!). They watch and absorb everything and react at the right moment.

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by edupedia: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
Aufbauh:
The old man is still struggling to be relevant. SMH!

....why do some people appointed in the past to be in charge of responsible natiinal positions later turn out to be irresponsible loudmouthed tribal bigots like this man, FFK and that fake reverend who used to be in Aso Rock?...
Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by stevedre: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
bcube01:

it's the Igbos that see the yorubas as an enemy. Last time I checked the population of the Igbos living in Yoruba lands is way higher than the population of the yorubas living in Igbo land. I stand to be corrected. This way u can see the yorubas are highly accommodating. There are so many points I can mention to prove yorubas are not the table shakers.

I think the hatred shit is only on nairaland and the site keeps fueling the discord as long as it generates traffic and makes more money for the site.
Only stupid people judge individuals based on tribalism and racism, there are good and bad people in all regions of the world.

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by almarthins(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
goodnessme1:
are ibo really owning 70% properties in lagos.

How manage they did that after they lost everything during the war.

Talking about restructuring,we dont want any restructuring,it was only use by some of our people to counter biafra agitation.

Where did you get this figure from?
U people have come again o with una lies like lai Muhammed.

They don't have 70% o. I can tell u areas in Lagos that dominated by igbo.is fraction of the entire Lagos
Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by OAFMods: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
goodnessme1:
the main problem is we yorubas that always think hausa loves us more than ibo,not knowing their view about us and ibo is the same.they are only using us as ladder to government.

Your father as to be a bastard if indeed as a Yoruba man you can reason like this, fact#

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by Nukilia: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=Princedapace post=71305399][/quote]

They've been brainwashed... We need to help them out of the brainwash... Though its challenging....
Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by yomi96(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
orisa37:
Yakasai is always Emotional.
Restructuring is a Constitutional Exit from Secession.
The Obi of Onitsha is not uninformed. Ohanese Indigbo is not uninformed.
Afenifere is just educating and directing Nigeria the way to go constitutionally without bloodshed.
ElRufai wrote an admirable Report on Restructuring for APC, why is that not discussed?
Must the Yorubas and The Ibos fold their hands waiting and watching Kano, Sokoto and Daura deplete all the Resources of the South to Niger, Chad and Cameroon Republics?
"What is This Life if full of Care? We all have no Time to stand and stare"-R.L.Stevenson/Zik of Africa.
Dr. Zik wasn't uninformed and certainly wasn't emotional.
deep
Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by 10kbelow: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
bcube01:

it's the Igbos that see the yorubas as an enemy. Last time I checked the population of the Igbos living in Yoruba lands is way higher than the population of the yorubas living in Igbo land. I stand to be corrected. This way u can see the yorubas are highly accommodating. There are so many points I can mention to prove yorubas are not the table shakers.

Same thing happened in Egypt when the population of the Israelites were growing rapidly and the Egyptians got afraid and started maltreating the Israelite which warranted God to tell Pharaoh to allow HIS people to go, it's like history is about to repeat itself just watch out for the 10 plagues of Nigeria.... God is so wonderful
Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by 10kbelow: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
justtoodark:

nothing you wrote made sense,but you still get so much likes...??....wtf...

Choi see painment

Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by justtoodark: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
10kbelow:

Choi see painment

did what he wrote make to you....??

chaii...
Re: Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai by revolt(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ugosample:

Which loss?

The problem with Africans like you is that you still reason like in the mercantilist era

Decongesting the port in Lagos will also benefit Lagos as it will benefit the other regions that will have a functional port.

the population is in Lagos, the skilled labour is in Lagos, Lagos is well positioned etc....

What makes people think that Lagos will lose massively? or that there would be a mass exodus?
if you live in lagos youd know lagos is the most difficult city to live in.... once theres an alternative ibdont need to spell what will happen. If capable port is fully functional for sure a quarter of the population here will move to the new emerging cities.

Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? / Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers / It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103