Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers (20107 Views)

Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison / Police Re-Arrest Nicholas Makolomi Whose Video Led To #EndSARS Protest / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
Two teenage brothers have been re-arrested by the men of the Nigeria Police, Rivers State Command for allegedly defiling 2-year-old twins, a boy and a girl in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

The mother of the victims, Achinihu Clement, who disclosed this on Tuesday said she discovered the alleged defilement of her two-year-old twins when she wanted to dress her son.

According to her, she observed that he was unable to sit on the bed and upon questioning him, he told her that an in-law aged 16 years who resides with them tampered with his anus.

Mrs Clement revealed that she immediately took the children to the hospital for a check-up. After checking her son, it was discovered that the hymen of her two-year-old female child also has been removed.

She said that she made a report to Puff Ader Tactical Unit and the suspects were arrested but later released. However, with the intervention of the Rivers State Commissioner of Police, the suspects were re-arrested.

Meanwhile, a human rights group, the Centre for Basic Rights Protection and Accountability Campaign has lauded the Commissioner of Police, CP Eboka Friday, for ensuring the re-arrest of the suspects.

A lawyer with the human rights advocacy group, Charles Edwin called for a thorough investigation into the incident to determine the culpability of the suspects.

Edwin added that if the suspects are found culpable they should be made to face the law.

A source reported that the suspects are said to have been transferred to the human rights desk at the Police Headquarters in Port Harcourt.

The State Police Public Relations Officer, Iringe Grace Koko could not be reached to confirm the incident at the time of filling this report.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc1EgOdofK9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nigerian men and rape.

Rape apologists all over my cm begging me to stop creating rape threads.

Some went as far as reporting me to the mods to ban me from creating threads on this forum.

The guilty are always afraid.

Dear rape apologists, rapists and potential rapists, as long as the Lord liveth and I am breathing, I will continue to expose rapists.

Rape is not good.

Dear rape apologists, the time and energy you guys put in trying to stop me from creating rape threads would be enough to use to preach to your kind to stop raping women.

My prayer is that God should should bless me with cash to setup an organization to fight this battle physically.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Malory: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
If they did it then they should be punished

12 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
I think the best way to deal with this menace is to castrate all men in Nigeria.

I had put up a challenge for anyone here to mention my moniker on a rape thread where a Nigerian woman is the culprit and till this day nobody has mentioned me.

DICKstractor:

Here ma
FutureIsFemale

https://www.nairaland.com/5919561/24-year-lady-arrested-raping

https://www.nairaland.com/6186767/mother-rapes-12-year-old
https://www.nairaland.com/5326351/married-u.s-teacher-sex-13-year-old

https://www.nairaland.com/2925102/housemaid-arrested-raping-employers-14

The first link has no authentic source reason it wasn't featured on the FP and the source is banned on NL.

The second link is not a Nigerian woman and has no source.

The third link is not a Nigerian woman.

The forth link is not a Nigerian and has not authentic source.

Quote me on a thread with a reliable source where a Nigerian woman raped someone and I will commit suicide.

C.. BloomingDale

5 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
Malory:
If they did it then they should be punished
They did it.

8 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Derammie1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bad news everywhere... cry

1 Like

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dammmm 2years old, some people sha sad

5 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
*Nigerian men*

Fixed!
not all men are rapist....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by braine(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Op has a thing for rapists. You should see a psychologist.

6 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
not all men are rapist....
Any proof to the statement you just made?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Any proof to the statement you just made?
I am a proof, and am not rapist, happy now?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Pakute:

Are you stupid?. You can go ahead and castrate all men in your family. Who allowed you here, does this place look like crime section to you?
Knucklehead.
Rape apologist you should be sleeping by now.

3 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
braine:

Were you molested? Do you need to talk to someone?
Yes I was. And I believe every Nigerian woman has been.

3 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Braine come see the hand work of your gender.

3 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Pakute:

You must be a ill-mannered slowpoke. You asking all men to be castrated, as if you can pray for to God to take away preek from your life.
Shut up! Apart from reproduction I see no reason I should want a man in my life.

5 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I am a proof, and am not rapist, happy now?
Can you swear that you have never had sex with a woman against her wish? I mean she wasn't interested or in the mood but you forced/persuaded her into it. Can you?

4 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
braine:
Op has a thing for rapists. You should see a psychologists.
Yes I have a thing for them and that thing is to expose them.

3 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Pakute: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Shut up! Apart from reproduction I see no reason I should want a man in my life.
So, your bitterness towards men is not genuine.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Pakute: 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
[s]Can you swear that you have never had sex with a woman against her wish? I mean she wasn't interested or in the mood but you forced/persuaded her into it. Can you?[s]
I just checked your siggy and read you say " Nigeria men are rapists". I swear to God, this will be the first and the last time I would quote you or feature on any of your threads.
For the very last time, ensure you don't spam the politics section with any of your crime threads ever again. If you must, locate crime section, otherwise, I'd use the report button.

6 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Pakute:

So, your bitterness towards men is not genuine.
I'm not bitter towards men. I love them with all my heart and hope to get married to one someday.

My bitterness is towards their actions/behaviors.

7 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Pakute:

I just checked your siggy and read you say " Nigeria men are rapists". I swear to God, this will be the first and the last time I would quote you or feature on any of your threads.
For the very last time, ensure you don't spam the politics section with any of your crime threads ever again. If you must, locate crime section, otherwise, I'd use the report button.
Go and sit down. Rape apologist.

5 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2022
angry sad
Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by BloomingDale(f): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2022
Nigerian men and rape like 5 and 6. The government has to do something about this menace. It is just too much. No wonder an expiry date was placed in the DNA of men.

3 Likes

Re: Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers by cnnamoko(m): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2022
Good heal the land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Towards True Federalism: Middle Belt Ideology / Jonathan’s Government Was Corrupt, Visionless, Ran Nigeria Aground – MEND / Court Bars Daily Nigerian From Publishing Ganduje ‘bribery’ Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.