Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Reserved, Decently Dressed, Religious, Indoors; But Not A Virgin!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reserved, Decently Dressed, Religious, Indoors; But Not A Virgin!! (509 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray / But Why Can't Yahoo Boys Dress Decently? / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reserved, Decently Dressed, Religious, Indoors; But Not A Virgin!! by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2018
Has it not baffled you when you ask about the virginity of a very quiet lady, who is religious, so reserved, dresses decently and stays indoors, but she replies "I am not a virgin"... If you have encountered such, you may begin to wonder: but how, & who & when did she loose this virginity? you may even look at her long skirt to begin to imagine how such a cute & decent lady could spread her legs. Now you will know that temptation is for all. The issue here is, you can only trust yourself better, and secrets belongs to individuals. Therefore, nobody is a virgin until you hear from them saying "I am virgin". Do not assume virginity by looks, else you will feel so disappointed. People make mistakes, so go with an open mind so that you won't feel disappointed.
Re: Reserved, Decently Dressed, Religious, Indoors; But Not A Virgin!! by chiommy123(f): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2018
Maybe she was raped or lost it when she was small daddy and mummy thing or others it doesn't mean she's not a good girl cos she's not a virgin
Re: Reserved, Decently Dressed, Religious, Indoors; But Not A Virgin!! by babyfaceafrica: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2018
is she honest, faithful and reasonable?...without these traits ,she should move on
Re: Reserved, Decently Dressed, Religious, Indoors; But Not A Virgin!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2018
chiommy123:
Maybe she was raped or lost it when she was small daddy and mummy thing or others it doesn't mean she's not a good girl cos she's not a virgin
You are making a very good point. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

o / “my Girlfriend Earns N60k, But Bought An Iphone Of N400k” – Boyfriend Laments / Guys, What Was The Worst Response You’ve Ever Gotten Toasting A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.