Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Ambode Should Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ambode Should Do (3416 Views)

See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today / Pelumi Olajengbesi: Ambode Should Learn From Obaseki, Godfathers Can Be Unseated / Opinion: What Ambode Must Do Now To Remain Relevant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ambode Should Do by beatmonster(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2018
Ambode tried to save Lagos from perpetual slavery but it backfired.

Game Plan:

1. Beg Tinubu (The arrogant landlord).

2. Allow the primaries to take place. If you win, Tinubu is with you. If you lose he is now your enemy.

3. Now Tinubu is your enemy, set up a secret remote private meeting with PDP presidential flag bearer using secured Cisco connection (to hide from preying eyes of public) and make a deal. "I will deliver Lagos to PDP and I will get either minister for petroleum or power, works and housing"

4. If the deal seal through contact Obj, IBB and TY Danjuma (Buhari's enemies and strong men) let them know about this agreement.

5. Finally, use your state power covertly and nail APC. Defect to PDP the now ruling party as a minister and new jagaban of lagos

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by bender79: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2018
Dumb!

8 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by chiefolododo(m): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2018
You get brain brother

2 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Mynd44: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2018
You people Don't know how deep Ambode is

He does not know which of his special advisers or commissioners are working with Sanwo-Olu. There is no way he will make an agreement like that that they want know.

You also forget that the APC also have people in the PDP that will tell the APC what Ambode has done.

Another issue is how Ambode can deliver Lagos. He does not have the structure to do anything. The mandate group is with Sanwo-Olu, the Justice group is with Fashola.

9 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Afam4eva(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2018
If begging was all he could do, Tinubu would have forgiven him considering the number of people thatt have begged on Ambode's behalf. Even Ambode himself has done enough begging to last a lifetime. His slavey disposition at Jim Ovia's book launch was nauseating at best.

I think it's over for Ambode as far as Tinubu and APC are concerned. The only thing left for him is to the fight by using anothe rplatform but he doesn;t even come across to me as a fighter. Fashola stood a better chance if he found himself in this quagmire.

6 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by chiefolododo(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2018
The first time mynd44 will comment and not close down the topic. Wetin Ambode go do now ? But I believe he can make arrangements with PDP without anyone knowing at least for now

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2018
What I don't understand is why defection has become a rocket science for Ambode.

Lagosians are ready to vote for this guy even if he defects to a party not registered with INEC. Why is he dragging feet? Are you sure there's no Jazz involved?

Now imagine Ambode defects to PDP and becomes it's flagbearer, then Lagos Assembly might activate impeachment plan. Whatever happens, whether the assembly succeeds or not, does it stop Ambode from being sworn in if he wins with PDP?

Somebody Pls tell Ambode to fight those old feudal hags and liberate Lagos once and for all.

4 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Mynd44: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2018
Afam4eva:
If begging was all he could do, Tinubu would have forgiven him considering the number of people thatt have begged on Ambode's behalf. Even Ambode himself has done enough begging to last a lifetime. His slavey disposition at Jim Ovia's book launch was nauseating at best.

I think it's over for Ambode as far as Tinubu and APC are concerned. The only thing left for him is to the fight by using anothe rplatform but he doesn;t even come across to me as a fighter.
Begging Tinubu is a waste of time. This is beyond Tinubu, beyond Oba Akinolu sef

4 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by tomakint: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2018
Afam4eva:

I think it's over for Ambode as far as Tinubu and APC are concerned. The only thing left for him is to the fight by using anothe rplatform but he doesn;t even come across to me as a fighter. Fashola stood a better chance if he found himself in this quagmire.
Make no mistake about his submissive mien at Jim Ovia's book launch, it is normal just wait for the drama that is about to unfold. To the Op you raised fantastic observations that really got my attention but I can.assure you that Ambode has more sinister move at hand that will shock Tinubu. The truth is, Ambode will defect to another party to contest at the right time and he will split APC further. Ambode has his own well built but not loud structure already in Lagos.......watch out

3 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Morbeta11(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2018
Awol1:
What I don't understand is why defection has become a rocket science for Ambode.

Lagosians are ready to vote for this guy even if he defects to a party not registered with INEC. Why is he dragging feet? Are you sure there's no Jazz involved?

Now imagine Ambode defects to PDP and becomes it's flagbearer, then Lagos Assembly might activate impeachment plan. Whatever happens, whether the assembly succeeds or not, does it stop Ambode from being sworn in if he wins with PDP?

Somebody Pls tell Ambode to fight those old feudal hags and liberate Lagos once and for all.

I believe he should rather make peace with Fashola at this juncture.

2 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Mynd44: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2018
Awol1:

If you are impeached, you can't run for that position again until after 5 years so impeachment and contesting is a no.

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by BigbamoAYO(m): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2018
But my own opinion is dat is nt mandatory to serve 2 terms,
Re: What Ambode Should Do by Mynd44: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2018
tomakint:

Make no mistake about his submissive mien at Jim Ovia's book launch, it is normal just wait for the drama that is about to unfold. To the Op you raised fantastic observations that really got my attention but I can.assure you that Ambode has more sinister move at hand that will shock Tinubu. The truth is, Ambode will defect to another party to contest at the right time and he will split APC further. Ambode has his own well built but not loud structure already in Lagos.......watch out
Yeah. Eleka will also win Ekiti Elections

6 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 18, 2018
Mynd44:

If you are impeached, you can't run for that position again until after 5 years so impeachment and contesting is a no.

Well you just taught me this.

What could've informed such law?

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Mynd44: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
But my own opinion is dat is nt mandatory to serve 2 terms,
My point exactly. His party has made it clear that he did not do well by them and they want be suporting his reelection.

But if he wishes, he can go through the primaries or decamp, be inpeached and then contest

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by tech18: 11:37am On Sep 18, 2018
He can't do item 3-5 mentioned above.

He lacks the structure and the courage to do that.The State house of assembly will definitely revolt against him.
Re: What Ambode Should Do by beatmonster(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2018
tech18:
He can't do item 3-5 mentioned above.

He lacks the structure and the courage to do that.The State house of assembly will definitely revolt against him.

That's why I said he should do it secretly. Whether he loses the primary or not, he will still have his executive powers and immunity until handover
Re: What Ambode Should Do by killsmith(f): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2018
Defect to pdp and fight tinubu. If he wins, he becomes a figure head in pdp.
Re: What Ambode Should Do by Mynd44: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2018
beatmonster:

That's why I said he should do it secretly. Whether he loses the primary or not, he will still have his executive powers and immunity until handover
When he does not even know those that are with him?
Re: What Ambode Should Do by BigbamoAYO(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2018
Mynd44:

My point exactly. His party has made it clear that he did not do well by them and they want be suporting his reelection.

But if he wishes, he can go through the primaries or decamp, be inpeached and then contest
But if he decamp to PDP Tinubu will surely show him power of politics, he will be former Governor after the Election,

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Mynd44: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2018
Awol1:

Well you just taught me this.

What could've informed such law?
It is actually 10 years.

It was involved against Governor Fayose in 2014 but the court already ruled that his impeachment was illegal which made him eligible
Re: What Ambode Should Do by resurgent2019: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2018
Mynd44:

Really? Under what law?

This is new to me ooo.
Re: What Ambode Should Do by tech18: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2018
Mynd44:

Good ,he doesn't know his loyalists.This is what we called 'Worst case scenario'

The funniest thing is that ALL the Local Govt Chairmen are with the Mandate Group

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by beatmonster(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2018
Mynd44:

All politician I know have some people they trust. This trust was earned through struggles and pain
Re: What Ambode Should Do by capitalzero: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2018
beatmonster:
Ambode tried to save Lagos from perpetual slavery but it backfired.

Game Plan:

1. Beg Tinubu (The arrogant landlord).

2. Allow the primaries to take place. If you win, Tinubu is with you. If you lose he is now your enemy.

3. Now Tinubu is your enemy, set up a secret remote private meeting with PDP presidential flag bearer using secured Cisco connection (to hide from preying eyes of public) and make a deal. "I will deliver Lagos to PDP and I will get either minister for petroleum or power, works and housing"

4. If the deal seal through contact Obj, IBB and TY Danjuma (Buhari's enemies and strong men) let them know about this agreement.

5. Finally, use your state power covertly and nail APC. Defect to PDP the now ruling party as a minister and new jagaban of lagos

cheesy

6. If Apc wins presidency, he should leave the country on political exile.
Re: What Ambode Should Do by jayson87: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2018
Ambode should man up and grow some ballss
Re: What Ambode Should Do by Mynd44: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
But if he decamp to PDP Tinubu will surely show him power of politics, he will be former Governor after the Election,
He will get impeached

1 Like

Re: What Ambode Should Do by Mynd44: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2018
beatmonster:

All politician I know have some people they trust. This trust was earned through struggles and pain
The people he don trust are the ones that led him into this pit he has found himself. You want him to keep digging?
Re: What Ambode Should Do by Mynd44: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

Really? Under what law?

This is new to me ooo.
Okay. Why do you think Governor Fayose resigned rather than get impeached?
Re: What Ambode Should Do by seunmsg(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2018
Mynd44:
You people Don't know how deep Ambode is

He does not know which of his special advisers or commissioners are working with Sanwo-Olu. There is no way he will make an agreement like that that they want know.

You also forget that the APC also have people in the PDP that will tell the APC what Ambode has done.

Another issue is how Ambode can deliver Lagos. He does not have the structure to do anything. The mandate group is with Sanwo-Olu, the Justice group is with Fashola.

Ambode's chief of staff, Samuel Olukunle Ojo is a diehard Tinubu loyalist. Ambode cannot deliver Epe to PDP not to talk of the entire Lagos state. He will be impeached under two weeks if he tries anything funny and he knows.

3 Likes

Re: What Ambode Should Do by resurgent2019: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2018
Mynd44:

Okay. Why do you think Governor Fayose resigned rather than get impeached?

I didn’t know all these ooo.

I am just looking for the legal basis and proof for that assertion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#revolutionnow Has Began Already!!! Northerners Protest Against Buhari (watch) / Tinubu Joins Twitter Space.. Vows To Make Peter Obi A Member Of His Cabinet / 2023:Why Is APC Gov. Candidate In Rivers Using Obi's Picture Instead Of Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.