Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today (6443 Views)

Opinion: What Ambode Must Do Now To Remain Relevant. / What Ambode Should Do / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by Eriokanmi: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Someone join me in saying...God bless Ambode. He's the only one who remembered us at Alimosho. Alimosho is now a modern city to behold, with huge estate developments going on. Massive modern buildings, made possible by Ambode's massive road projects.

We don't know sanwoolu here and I dare anyone to point to one single project which sanwoolu has done here in 4 years. O kan wa sanwo eko ni. I came home last night so I'd vote today. I took the below pictures as I was taking a walk to my PU this morning. You can only see such in Lekki and Ajah axis. On GRV we stand today and if he messes up, na just 4 years he go do. Alimosho has the largest population in the state to decide the winner in every election. These areas you're seeing in pictures used to be a dungeon of wild animals. See houses springing up due to road network connecting lagos and ogun state, courtesy ambode.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by atiku4President(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2023
Eluu P

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Lol. Make I dey laugh. So, some wailers think Sanwo wouldn't win today's election. Oya, watch! 🤣

Screenshot this comment, na men dey run the game. If you like come out in millions to vote for the Lp guy, na Sanwo get am.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by helinues: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2023
I believe one day, op and his likes would be proud enough of their lineage without impersonating others

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by JealousCobra(m): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2023
cool

Op, I salute you !

A wonderful estate to be proud of.. I would love to visit this place one day.

People that love progress na so their lives & environments dey bi 😎

2 Likes

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by Gunayo(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. Make I dey laugh. So, some wallers think Sanwo wouldn't win today's election. Oya, watch! 🤣

Screenshot this comment, na men dey run the game. If you like come out in millions to vote for the Lp guy, na Sanwo get am.
Keep quiet if you don't have meaningful thing to say
Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by kingthreat(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Someone join me in saying...God bless Ambode. He's the only one who remembered us at Alimosho. Alimosho is now a modern city to behold, with huge estate developments going on. Massive modern buildings, made possible by Ambode's massive road projects.

We don't know sanwoolu here and I dare anyone to point to one single project which sanwoolu has done here in 4 years. O kan wa sanwo eko ni. I came home last night so I'd vote today. I took the below pictures as I was taking a walk to my PU this morning. You can only see such in Lekki and Ajah axis. On GRV we stand today and if he messes up, na just 4 years he go do. Alimosho has the largest population in the state to decide the winner in every election.

I love this your writeup. As Sanwo-Olu didn't deliver in Alimosho, he doesn't deserve the votes of residers there.
But if you're voting out Sanwo-Olu because Tinubu is his godfather that is very myopic.
I will vote Sanwo-Olu because last year I was in gidi, I could see impacts of good leadership especially on Lagos Mainland and the Island.
However, it is about the best for Lagos state.

5 Likes

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by cmikel: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2023
ok

strategies are down already

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by Niccoloimhotep: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:
I believe one day, op and his likes would be proud enough of their lineage without impersonating others
you're everywhere on Nairaland constituting nuisance on every thread. Are you that jobless? Because I don’t get this at all. Dude, evaporate and find somewhere to decay please 🥺

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by helinues: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2023
Niccoloimhotep:
you're everywhere on Nairaland constituting nuisance on every thread. Are you that jobless? Because I don’t get this at all. Dude, evaporate and find somewhere to decay please 🥺

How have you been able to notice my activities if you yourself have been productive.

Lzaa Lzaa

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2023
Gunayo:
Keep quiet if you don't have meaningful thing to say
You go cry tire oo. Sanwo na em get that election. Una own na to wail online. No man born of a woman can stop it. You come, you collect! 🤣

2 Likes

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by Eriokanmi: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2023
JealousCobra:
cool

Op, I salute you !

A wonderful estate to be proud of.. I would love to visit this place one day.

People that love progress na so their lives & environments dey bi 😎
You're welcome any day. Light here's 20 hours daily

1 Like

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2023
@OP.

Fake "Yoruba" man you don come again? Dont you ever tire of your fake life and lies?

4 Likes

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by christistruth01: 10:02am On Mar 18, 2023
Fake News Propaganda
Tinubu won Epe Massively

3 Likes

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by Eriokanmi: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2023
kingthreat:

I love this your writeup. As Sanwo-Olu didn't deliver in Alimosho, he doesn't deserve the votes of residers there.
But if you're voting out Sanwo-Olu because Tinubu is his godfather that is very myopic.
I will vote Sanwo-Olu because last year I was in gidi, I could see impacts of good leadership especially on Lagos Mainland and the Island.
However, it is about the best for Lagos state.
You're right on those projects you mentioned. They were mostly ambode's projects which sanwoolu only completed and commissioned. There are still a lot more , which sanwoolu abandoned. Had ambode been allowed to continue, he'd have completed them and done much more.
Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by stocktaker: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2023
We Yorubas and progressives in Alimosho have resolved to vote APC sanwoolu we voted LP last election because of OBI now nobody know chinedu here God will punish you OP for open this thread

Were omo ibo !

1 Like

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by Iamgrey5(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You're right on those projects you mentioned. They were mostly ambode's projects which sanwoolu only completed and commissioned. There are still a lot more , which sanwoolu abandoned. Had ambode been allowed to continue, he'd have completed them and done much more.
You are a lying pretender

So you can say Sanwo-olu completed any projects in mainland?

You this PDP lite guy. Is it Ambode that is contesting against Tinubu today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by Gunayo(m): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You go cry tire oo. Sanwo na em get that election. Una own na to wail online. No man born of a woman can stop it. You come, you collect! 🤣
With thuggery, intimidation and rigging. Shame on all you urchins.
Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by Babaken(m): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2023
I still don't know why Ambode did not campaign unde LP.
Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by Eriokanmi: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
You are a lying pretender

So you can say Sanwo-olu completed any projects in mainland?

You this PDP lite guy. Is it Ambode that is contesting against Tinubu today?
That's why you people always fail exams. Such a simple post, you couldn't comprehend. O lagbara oo. Check your dictionary for the meaning of the word MOSTLY
Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by pipsplus2020: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2023
The fact is that Sanwolu did not connect with the people. So many roads in Lagos are in a messy state.

They keep playing politics when they shld be delivering good governance.

Our mumu don do!
Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by Iamgrey5(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:
That's why you people always fail exams. Such a simple post, you couldn't comprehend. O lagbara oo. Check your dictionary for the meaning of the word MOSTLY
Check your dictionary for "Any".

Just say you are PDP lite forming new Nigeria because you have seen a unique chance to take over Lagos through the back door.

1 Like

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by JealousCobra(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You're welcome any day. Light here's 20 hours daily

✌️✌️
Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by press9jatv: 10:21am On Mar 18, 2023
GRV wins the poll no doubt

1 Like

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Gunayo:
With thuggery, intimidation and rigging. Shame on all you urchins.
You don see am na! 😜🤣
Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. Make I dey laugh. So, some wailers think Sanwo wouldn't win today's election. Oya, watch! 🤣

For sure.
Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:36am On Mar 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:

We don't know sanwoolu here and I dare anyone to point to one single project which sanwoolu has done here in 4 years. O kan wa sanwo eko ni. I came home last night so I'd vote today. I took the below pictures as I was taking a walk to my PU this morning. You can only see such in Lekki and Ajah axis. On GRV we stand today and if he messes up, na just 4 years he go do. Alimosho has the largest population in the state to decide the winner in every election. These areas you're seeing in pictures used to be a dungeon of wild animals. See houses springing up due to road network connecting lagos and ogun state, courtesy ambode.
I hope you won't abandon this thread today?
Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by Eriokanmi: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
I hope you won't abandon this thread today?
Even if LP didn't win, I won't. I posted what's real. I live here
Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Even if LP didn't win, I won't. I posted what's real. I live here
okay
Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by frank14011991(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2023
This ipob boy Edo branch

1 Like

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by seanwilliam(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2023
Who are you voting for today?
Like for sanwoolu share for gbadebo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today by FarahAideed: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Ambode did so much in just 4 years

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ll Expose Tinubu And Acn Leaders Soon – Ebenezer Babatope / Buhari's "70%" Approval Rating: Who Are They Trying To Deceive? / Before You Blame Anyone For The Gunshots In Aso Rock, Read What Truly Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.