Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (53064 Views)

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by stephenduru: 6:07am On Sep 19, 2018
A Nigerian man, Femi, is set to wed a lady named Ruona Edu. According to him, they met in NYSC camp in 2014.Read the story shared by Femi below...

'Love they say transcends all barriers, I can comfortably say this because ours did. I met Ruona on the 7th of August 2014, it still surprises her, how I remember the exact day. As an otondo I had just resumed orientation camp, and was trying to make new friends, and mix with the crowd, when I stumbled on this beauty, gosh! She was in my platoon (Platoon 1),as a sharp guy I made conscious moves to get to know her via a mutual friend whom i had also just recently met.i worked my charm and she couldn't resist (lol),we became friends and the chemistry between us was intense, and quite noticeable by all. It wasn't long before peeps started asking if we had been dating before we came to camp, we would just laugh it off, we practically did everything together, wherever you see Ruona I wasn't more than 10mtrs away (no jokes...she jazzed me) lol. We had no intentions to go beyond being platonic friends because there were "barriers" (lol). Not long we were both chosen to represent our platoon in the Mr Macho/Miss NYSC Pageants, which we both excelled as 1st runner-ups. I remember her crying when I got my posting to Ogbere, because we had both hoped to be posted to the same LG, she promised she'd come visit (but she didn't..story for another day). We became official in March of 2015, and it has been Love at every sight since then. God gave me this gift, and I'm glad I didn't miss it. I'm grateful for the journey thus, and can't wait for that big day when you officially become mine. I love you Ruonalee'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/jazzed-me-set-to-wed-lady-she-met-in.html

14 Likes

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by stephenduru: 6:08am On Sep 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 6:12am On Sep 19, 2018
love is sweet

35 Likes

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by dbos11(m): 6:12am On Sep 19, 2018
HML to them

but Op this ur headline is confusing ooo

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by fawaz22(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2018
have a beautiful children and build a lovely family.HML

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Phenotech(m): 6:20am On Sep 19, 2018
Bleachers! HML though

5 Likes

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Randy100: 6:23am On Sep 19, 2018
Camera love is sweet and sweeter when you can lift your woman up.

8 Likes

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 6:25am On Sep 19, 2018
Loving your babe is good but loving her as a wife is better!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by amaniro: 6:32am On Sep 19, 2018
I love this couplesmiley happy married life

21 Likes

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:53am On Sep 19, 2018
shocked

Well, I hope she did not have a mother in law that slaps??........ because lately, that is what marriage future forecasters are talking about now on social medias....

HML anyway

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Michelle55: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

Well, I hope she did not have a mother in law that slaps??........ because lately, that is what marriage future forecasters are talking about now on social medias....

HML anyway
cheesy Your matter tire me Aswear

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Michelle55: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2018
Awwwwn, I love this. HML to the beautiful and handsome couple. May God bless your union and make it fruitful and blissful!

3 Likes

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by wayne4loan: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Phenotech:
Bleachers! HML though
say no to bleaching

1 Like

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Khd95(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2018
Misleading topic

3 Likes

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Jossyroyal1: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2018

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by nnadychuks(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2018
Although the topic is misleading, I can only say I love slim women with small ass and good shape. Say no to big bum bum grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2018
Rubbish
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Suko110(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2018
Love is sweet ooo and money dey love is sweeter... congrats to them, marriage isnt easy, Staying married is even harder.

4 Likes

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by jegz25(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2018
Man set to wed a lady she met... REALLY?
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Cocolatti(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2018
The Topic is misleading. Is the guy a She Male?
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by MzTunechi(f): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
GOFRONT:
shocked

HML anyway
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2018
I pray her jazz will never leave you ooo.

Hml.

3 Likes

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2018
grin
Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2018
meanwhile in imo state 2018 batch b corpers

3 Likes

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by Emusan(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

HML anyway

And the irony part of it is mother-in-law is to be taking as your own mother!

So can't mother slap her own daughter in peace again

6 Likes

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2018
You wia posted to Ogbere........she come go meet another corper,come knack 4 1year.....na y she no visit u.

2 Likes

Re: 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) by dreamwords: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2018
she get nice teeth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.