Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,894 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? (13872 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by shinaidowu: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2010
@ aletheia
Its really a pity how shallow minded you are, you enbolded the part about my dating her but you did not continue to where i said we called it quits. Since when is it a crime punishable by our constitution if one is having an affair. Since you are so holy thats why you are like a deranged man running rampage all over this forun casting aspersion on people's personality, people who are so busy affecting the lifes of millions of people. Continue and see what comes out of your campaign of PHD.

meanwhile take anoda slap
gbagbagbagbagbagbagbagbagbosa
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by aletheia(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2010
^^^You can cavil as much as you wish. Whether you called it quits or not, the facts are that you are an adulterer who held his marriage vows in contempt. Go and ask your wife for forgiveness.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by eyzhvntsn: 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2010
^^^Have mercy ooooooooo  grin grin grin
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by mbaemeka(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2010
@ Shinaidowu

Dont bother explaining the truth to this accusers of brethren- you are better of sweeping leaves on a windy day. Who is he that condemns? who is he that accuses the heirs?

This lot dont have the fear of God in them. They may come out as high falutin scripture talkers but test their spirit and you would see they are indeed enemies of the cross.

They know nothing of the new creation, rights in christ, righteousness, salvation etc. so they make a light specimen of it;making a mockery of it. They are ill mannered, vituperative and judgemental. But they have no power, their end was written from the beginning. God has forgiven you, he writes nothing against you, there is therefore no condemnation to you-for you are in christ Jesus.

The truth has already been told, the revelations have been given, we are only watching them unfold. For when God wants to deal with unruly personalities he makes them collide with us. Bless you.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by aletheia(m): 6:10am On Jul 23, 2010
mba emeka:

. . .God has forgiven you, he writes nothing against you, there is therefore no condemnation to you-for you are in christ Jesus.
^^^
Hypocrite. Is that therefore a license to sin? Does a repentant person go around saying this:
shinaidowu:

As for the slap agbaje said take this double one GBAGBAGBAGBAGBOGBOSA.
shinaidowu:

@ aletheia
Its really a pity how shallow minded you are, you enbolded the part about my dating her but you did not continue to where i said we called it quits. [size=14pt]Since when is it a crime punishable by our constitution if one is having an affair.[/size]. . .
meanwhile take anoda slap
gbagbagbagbagbagbagbagbagbosa
^^^It may not be against the constitution, but it is against the laws of the land and his wife can divorce him for it. Talkless that it a sin against God. And from his words, he remains unrepentant. But you are comfortable with that so long as he follows the lies you spew out at CE. No wonder, there is so much unregenerate fruit among Christ Embassy adherents like yourself, since you all believe sin doesn't matter because "God has forgiven you".
Y'all better repent and quit worshiping men.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by shinaidowu: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2010
For your information am not a member of CEC and am not holding brief for Pastor Chris, but it is very very unacceptable when people like you who have done absolutely nutin to help anybody in this life would come in the guise of facelessness to throw tantrums at great men and women who are giving hope to millions of people in this generation of ours. Guys like you are so many in this forum that i cant help not reacting to your foolish comments. As for the issue about having an affair i mentioned the constitution because God and my wife has already forgiven me. So if its a crime punishable by the constitution tell me so that i can face the penalty. So that maybe tomorrow when you start hearing of Shinaidowu being the president of Nigeria you wont bring up the issue of my having an affair.
Guys like you would always be at the bottom critising guys like us at thhe top.

Mean while as regarding the slap, i want to change it to a kick on your throat, those kind of kick you see on chinese film, haaaaaaaaaaaaayaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Enigma(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2010
@ aletheia

You'd better leave him to his ways and hope and pray that he repents; also that he soon learns the difference between hope and false hope.

cool
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by donnie(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2010
One dangerous thing about accusing God's people is that you may hear about the offence and start your accusations but you wouldn't be informed when he / she has been forgiven. The result is that your accusing finger turns and begins to point back at you but you don't know. Meaning that that anger of God for that offence turns against you but like I said, you are not informed and you continue to run your mouth until you are destroyed.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by nuclearboy(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2010
^^^ Scriptural references where one might study to understand this "kingdom knowledge" you've so graciously shared, please!
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by aletheia(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2010
shinaidowu:

For your information am not a member of CEC and am not holding brief for Pastor Chris, but it is very very unacceptable when people like you who have done absolutely nutin to help anybody in this life would come in the guise of facelessness to throw tantrums at great men and women who are giving hope to millions of people in this generation of ours. Guys like you are so many in this forum that i cant help not reacting to your foolish comments. As for the issue about having an affair i mentioned the constitution because God and my wife has already forgiven me. So if its a crime punishable by the constitution tell me so that i can face the penalty. So that maybe tomorrow when you start hearing of Shinaidowu being the president of Nigeria you wont bring up the issue of my having an affair.
Guys like you would always be at the bottom critising guys like us at thhe top.

Mean while as regarding the slap, i want to change it to a kick on your throat, those kind of kick you see on chinese film, haaaaaaaaaaaaayaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
^^^What a silly boy you are. You presume that you know me. So you are at the top, are you? Yet you keep losing money to people of dubious character. Birds of a feather. . .
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by nuclearboy(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2010
^^ These people make me laugh. Losing a portion of a million is biting him and making him come to the public to cry for help on how to recover what he paid for adultery yet he thinks he's at the top?

If such a one has the opportunity of a high 8 figure income or a 7 figure dollar income annually, what would he do? Start eating people? Challenge God to arm-wrestling?

As you said, Aletheia, it goes to show what caliber of people enjoy CE and MOG gymnastics
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by davoice1: 9:20am On May 04, 2011
Father Forgive Them (FFT)
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by crossman9(m): 3:36am On May 19, 2011
Meaning this (Church Christ Embassy) is no place for spiritual salvation or comfort he went into a place where they will only pour spiritual petrol over you? Instead of spiritual water which is living waters of Jesus Christ? They don’t have any answers to the problems they just numb the symptoms but do not cure the ills

Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Santi19(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
Joagbaje:

The point has been proven that , pastor chris is doing what Jesus did, even more.
Are you a Christian or a Chrisian?
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by tonguetalker: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lifestyle Is The Best Way To Evangelise Today. Do You Agree? / What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? / The Followers Of Orisas ^ ^

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.