Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

For Guyz: Things To Know In A Relationship About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guyz: Things To Know In A Relationship About Women (820 Views)

Relationship About Crashing / 4 Types Of Girls In Naija A Must Read For Guyz / Question For Guyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guyz: Things To Know In A Relationship About Women by bigpicture001: 7:43am On Mar 09, 2022
Haven dated ladies of all types, the violent, subtle, wicked, good-hearted, cheating , virtuous, fat, slim, rich by parents, self made rich ladies, very young, mid age, old, Goldly , atheist.. etc.. infact I have seen it all.. hence I have come to grasp a good picture of what one most likely will experience when you date especially Naija ladies.. these are as follows...

1. Never date them with love in your mind if you don't have plenty money

2. Be ready to lie sometimes, cuz they all have this Cinderella dream perfect guy mindset of whom to date

3. Don't rush into calling them pet names, cuz it doesn't freak them as same person will warn u to stop calling her dat when she breaks up.

4. Even the most churchy ones love sex or romance...

5. Don't tell them everything.. especially ur inner struggles..don't be fooled sh understand, she will later use that as yardstick in her mind to dump u..

6. Help yourself to prepare for break up if u don't HV plenty money, cuz it must happen...like don't memorize her numbers

7. Cheat if u can , it will help u not to be attached to her..

8. During lovemaking, don't overdo as u can't take the place home...

9. Make urself somewhat mysterious to an extent...

10. Never ever mk the mistake of assuming she loves you, they all don't, and only live who has big money..

11. Don't try to be wicked, it not worth it,

13. Don't flaunt her on ur phone homepage or Facebook or any special display..

14. If u tell them your growth plan, it makes them stay..but maybe try and mixup this plans with not immidaitely realizable plans sometime with lies..cuz they only love to hear good things

15. Make your displeasures know to her..

16. Always know that a virgin will not stay with u forever if ur date if marriage is still far off

17. Know it that marriage is the end Target of all ladies in relationship from age 23 ND above

18. Also know that every single lady /girl u date without sex will dump u because of it..no matter how nice u turn out to be..this is cause, only sex bond girls into a relationship, it takes an emotional toll on them..

19. If a girl has not started gist mentruation issues with u..like dates, pains etc..u guyz HV not started...

20. Fear social media girls..

21. All ladies nommtta thier class,size, financial status etc prefer guyz who HV money...so if u HV not got it yet but needs to date..know from day 1 u will later b dumped..prepare for from day one..cuz it must happen..

22. For those who will still doubt this.. because theirs appears good as the girl is everything but things I listed.. check, it will be u HV money ND your confused your is different... Please don't pray your money run dry.. or you lose your job.. it may take some immidaitely do start showing dislike, some months some few years, but non will last 3years before you realise only money held your marriage or relationship all the while...

23.. don't confuse love with desperation y get married which is common among ladies of 28 and above

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Guyz: Things To Know In A Relationship About Women by MCKitchen(f): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2022
This gender... Haven't it occured to every men that you cant survive without a woman. Just take a look at Kanye West, Dangote... Billionaire but still need Women
Re: For Guyz: Things To Know In A Relationship About Women by bigpicture001: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=MCKitchen post=110874986]This gender... Haven't it occured to every men that you cant survive without a woman. Just take a look at Kanye West, Dangote... Billionaire but still need Women[/quote

The word is not survive, rather it's we can't have full flegde fun without u guyz... Cuz sex and pre-intimacy is sweeter than beer.
Re: For Guyz: Things To Know In A Relationship About Women by Goldentulip2: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2022
MCKitchen:
This gender... Haven't it occured to every men that you cant survive without a woman. Just take a look at Kanye West, Dangote... Billionaire but still need Women
And why do you think these names you mentioned end up divorcing them
Re: For Guyz: Things To Know In A Relationship About Women by HopeNeverDies: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2022
Damnnnnn!!!! If you want to Live Long; Never Trust a Girl or precisely; whosoever u call ur girlfriend.

I just witnessed an experience.

2 Likes

Re: For Guyz: Things To Know In A Relationship About Women by Dannyyoung26(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2022
God bless you op....
Oil dey your head....
Re: For Guyz: Things To Know In A Relationship About Women by horeofe(f): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2022
I've been seeing idiots for quite sometime but I've never met one as evident as you.
Re: For Guyz: Things To Know In A Relationship About Women by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:19am On Mar 29, 2022
Re: For Guyz: Things To Know In A Relationship About Women by Richard3590(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2022
i can help you build a crypto investment website like this https://greenvilleglobalfirm.com/ for just $300.
for more enquires, contact me on whatsapp 07059176644.

i can also help you build any other type of website.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys / I Have Been Crushing On One Of My Neighbours – Married Woman Opens Up / 20 Foolproof Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.