Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,736 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? (3084 Views)

Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by Onchedu(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2010
Hmmm, This thread my just degenerate into some boys listing names of girls that have toasted them in a not so honourable manner & giving details that have not been solicited leading to lies; slander, exposure in negative light & defamation of character, which I'd like say are some reasons why most girls would rather not.

Simply put, some guys don't know how to shut up especially when indulged in an uncommon way.

Ps: those guys caling girls that don't ''old school" need to respect that some of us still prefer them that way.
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by whiteroses(f): 12:44am On Jul 09, 2010
i've toasted guys two times in my life, its a bad idea, they dont last cos when you toast them they will never say no but they actually dont need you on a long run
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by pappy4real(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2010
@whiteroses, all men are not the same, try some1 like me and i'll give u all the appreciation u've missed all ur life. try and u'll see, wink wink wink cheesy grin
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by candylips(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2010
whiteroses:

i've toasted guys two times in my life, its a bad idea, they dont last cos when you toast them they will never say no but they actually dont need you on a long run

oya come and toast me. u won't regret it i promise
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by dre11(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2010
whiteroses:

Eyaah
maybe u feel in love with them for the wrong reason and they try to take advantage of that.
those guy are no real guys
real guys understand what he wants and he will decline politely if he is not intrested in you.
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by otokx(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2010
Specifications, mismatch, frequency just to name a few.
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by simplychic(f): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2010
cos its not in our culture in africa
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by richard69(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2010
poor you, i've lost counts of hotties that have chicked me
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2010
and why must a girl toast a guy? undecided
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by candylips(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2010
simplychic:

cos its not in our culture in africa

which kin culture
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by Favben(m): 3:13am On Oct 18, 2011
a green light should be enough for me chiao o
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by lindabon: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2011
I do ask guys out, but I cant ask a 9ja guy out! Most of them end up getting it all twisted.

Girl: Hi, you wanna go out for lunch sometime?.
Boy: Yeah sure. . . . ****(in his mind) Omo, mehn this babe like me die. I be fine boy ooooo. make i call my friends tell them say this babe dey trip for me, so they go confirm say i be fine boy for real jor, no be say na me talk***  shocked shocked shocked

^^^^NO THANK YOU!!  sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by Favben(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2011
lolz @ lindabon
, when d guy no b bread
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by InkedNerd(f): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2011
@topic: Who says a girl can't toast a guy? Is there some rule or law against it? undecided
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by ceejay80s(m): 8:07am On Oct 21, 2011
who says girls dont toast guyz? it happened to me some yrs back,
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by jeffman(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2011
If a girls toasts U as a guy and u are not interested, do not lead her on for her egos sake. it is better to say NO. it is 99% likely to be counter-productive and could lead u to losing her as a friend later on. She will definitely get over ur NO. Ladies in this age are much bolder and would even get over it immediately. Also, be careful with your answer to WHY CANT YOU DATE ME. If u are able to say NO and ur answer to the latter does not hurt her feelings then all is well and good.
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by makajibbz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2011
jeffman:

If a girls toasts U as a guy and u are not interested, do not lead her on for her egos sake. it is better to say NO. it is 99% likely to be counter-productive and could lead u to losing her as a friend later on. She will definitely get over your NO. Ladies in this age are much bolder and would even get over it immediately. Also, be careful with your answer to WHY CANT YOU DATE ME. If u are able to say NO and your answer to the latter does not hurt her feelings then all is well and good.
hmmmn undecided
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by Cuddlemii: 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2011
grin grin grin You need to be a bold babe to pull that off & the guy needs to be living abroad with a lot of exposure & orientation 4rm there. Naija men based here would just see the babe as free punny and eat to till they have exhausted the babes nutrients.

The babe must also be fine or good looking with a good character & demonstrate high level of intelligence. She must be checkable & worth the trouble or the guy would be disinterested & may think she is cheap, loose, desperate & all.

The guy must be the coded type, discreet, quiet not too lousy, matured & they must not share the same set of friends.

She must have control over her body parts & intimacy. Once she misses this step, she is toast. I mean she can flirt, seduce & tease but she needs to give room for suspense, mystery & curiosity. If he was the one toasting then no qualms but since its the other way round, she needs to reserve some pride & respect for herself.

She must switch tempo. Let him want you too & chase you then you love, then act up just confuse him and stall the process a little. I mean you went against the female code to ask him out, at least tortue him too & let him work for it. Fight with him sometimes & threaten him sometimes and then be all sweet. That way you are not predictable & you are also keeping him entertained.

For you to do this, you must be very good with psychology. Keep other male friends & show him he has competitors. show him whose boss. Be an interesting person, challenge him with current affairs. Don't be a block head & dutch bag. Be extremely creative & always make sure you are unique or different. Have a great sense of humor so you can make him smile & laugh.

If his shakara is too much, free him abeg, hiss cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by NET1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2011
@lindabon, I've seen Niaja guys that are the direct opposite of the description you posted above. My best friend was approached by his girlfriend. Today, they are married with kids. The love they have seems to be growing every day.

Let's just say you've not met the right guy. Goodluck in Life dear.

.NET
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2011
A girl once asked m out, I eventually fell deeply in love with her, but anytime we quarreled she neva forgot to say the reason for my behaviour is because she asked me out in the first place, Dat it's not my fault, I wudnt mind a girl asking me out but she must be matured abt it
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by MMM2(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2011
op ladies ask me out wink sometimes i even get shy embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hairy Asses / Please Help,i Don't Want To Kill Her! / She Says I Am Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.