Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children (1688 Views)

If You Know This Guy, Just Forget About Heaven (photos) / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / The Truth About Having A Big Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Delivar(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
I am not trying to be mischievous but I just felt like sharing my thoughts which I believe can still save many of us yet unmarried and without kids from future pain and discomfort. I had to post this here because I believe having children all starts from romance. The family section involves those who have already committed the "crime" so there is no point sharing this thread with them. Considering the situation of today's Nigerian world in particular, I think I would have to candidly advice anyone who isn't extremely financially strong to desist from having children. You may have little money at the moment which you will think may be sufficient enough to feed a child and enroll him or her into some cheap schools out there, but what if the kid grows up and he or she can't find a job and you also don't have the finances to support him or her out of unemployment? A lot of young people in Nigeria are currently stuck and frustrated at this stage and I feel it would get worse as the population keeps increasing due to an unchecked birthrate. I know the poor parents of these frustrated young people also feel the pain of giving birth to children who grew up to be frustrated adults without a bright future ahead. They would have saved themselves this pain by not getting married and having kids at all and rather saved all the money to take care of themselves and live more comfortably. I know it's true that situations can change and you can start small and make it big in future but this is not guaranteed and easy as it seems. The probability of a poor man or woman starting a family and getting rich in future is still slim. Your financial situation might improve a bit but it may still not be sufficient enough to guarantee a bright future for the kids in an event they couldn't gain any sufficient employment. This growing issue of jobless frustrated young people wouldn't have been a problem if their parents were rich enough to secure their future financially to make them independent even if the jobs are not there. I know wealth can disappear, but it's harder to lose wealth than a poor man or woman earning wealth.

Please it's not a must to get married and have children. There is already enough kids in existence who need care and will care for the aging population in return. You can as well invest in one of them. There is no point bringing another batch of kids into the world who will end up being frustrated jobless adults and having no financial support to help themselves into adulthood and independence. If you are a lady it's time to get a thick skin and ignore those stupid opinion that a lady is nothing without a man and kids. if you are not rich or you can't find a rich man to marry don't manage to bring any kids to the world or you will regret seeing your kid grow up frustrated and probably committing suicide which makes the essence of having kids useless. You must not carry your own baby. Your comfort should come first. If you are man and you ain't rich or can't find a rich woman to marry to fully support your upcoming kids to independence just forget it too. Maybe when the population goes low that we start experiencing some human shortage it wouldn't matter anymore. Instead of bringing kids to the world to grow up frustrated both sexes should equip themselves with contraceptives and stick to dating and still enjoy companionship. Dating without riches is perfectly fine. Those young girls and guys who think there must be riches before dating will eventually come to their senses when they face reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lol.
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by skedman(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
But your parent were not rich yet they ensure you never lack however they gave birth to a mumu

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by TheOdd1sOut: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Delivar:
I am not trying to be mischievous but I just felt like sharing my thoughts which I believe can still save many of us yet unmarried and without kids from future pain and discomfort. I had to post this here because I believe having children all starts from romance. The family section involves those who have already committed the "crime" so there is no point sharing this thread with them. Considering the situation of today's Nigerian world in particular, I think I would have to candidly advice anyone who isn't extremely financially strong to desist from having children. You may have little money at the moment which you will think may be sufficient enough to feed a child and enroll him or her into some cheap schools out there, but what if the kid grows up and he or she can't find a job and you also don't have the finances to support him or her out of unemployment? A lot of young people in Nigeria are currently stuck and frustrated at this stage and I feel it would get worse as the population keeps increasing due to an unchecked birthrate. I know the poor parents of these frustrated young people also feel the pain of giving birth to children who grew up to be frustrated adults without a bright future ahead. They would have saved themselves this pain by not getting married and having kids at all and rather saved all the money to take care of themselves and live more comfortably. I know it's true that situations can change and you can start small and make it big in future but this is not guaranteed and easy as it seems. The probability of a poor man or woman starting a family and getting rich in future is still slim. Your financial situation might improve a bit but it may still not be sufficient enough to guarantee a bright future for the kids in an event they couldn't gain any sufficient employment. This growing issue of jobless frustrated young people wouldn't have been a problem if their parents were rich enough to secure their future financially to make them independent even if the jobs are not there. I know wealth can disappear, but it's harder to lose wealth than a poor man or woman earning wealth.

Please it's not a must to get married and have children. There is already enough kids in existence who need care and will care for the aging population in return. You can as well invest in one of them. There is no point bringing another batch of kids into the world who will end up being frustrated jobless adults and having no financial support to help themselves into adulthood and independence. If you are a lady it's time to get a thick skin and ignore those stupid opinion that a lady is nothing without a man and kids. if you are not rich or you can't find a rich man to marry don't manage to bring any kids to the world or you will regret seeing your kid grow up frustrated and probably committing suicide which makes the essence of having kids useless. You must not carry your own baby. Your comfort should come first. If you are man and you ain't rich or can't find a rich woman to marry to fully support your upcoming kids to independence just forget it too. Maybe when the population goes low that we start experiencing some human shortage it wouldn't matter anymore. Instead of bringing kids to the world to grow up frustrated both sexes should equip themselves with contraceptives and stick to dating and still enjoy companionship. Dating without riches is perfectly fine. Those young girls and guys who think there must be riches before dating will eventually come to their senses when they face reality.

are your parents rich Maybe not.

not everyone thinks like you.

the poor man reproduces faster than the rich man.

maybe you didn't grow up around here
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Op, I totally understand where you’re coming from!

Rather not have kids, you can say “practice strict family planning”.

I am of the opinion that you should put some things in place, especially financially, before you think of having children.

Y’all should understand that it’s easier to hustle when there’s no kid at home.

You can afford to go to bed hungry when there are no kids but when you have kids; your conscience will drive you crazy if your kids do not eat.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Delivar(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:

are your parents rich Maybe not.

not everyone thinks like you.

the poor man reproduces faster than the rich man.

maybe you didn't grow up around here
skedman:
But your parent were not rich yet they ensure you never lack however they gave birth to a mumu
You should guys should think and digest the message properly before commenting. Our parents were not rich but look at where it has gotten us today. A lot of young people are jobless and frustrated. They currently have no means to raise funds and establish things for themselves. If our parents were rich these young jobless people would have inherited the riches to help themselves.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by tayo60(f): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Can't blame you OP because of your poverty level. U are using Linda Ikeji's baby birth and d purchase of d expensive car for her child as a yardstick before producing baby in life. See your mumu life! Were your parents rich before given birth to you? Remain single till eternity until money comes. Inferiority complex dey worry you OP.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
Delivar:

You should guys should think and digest the message properly before commenting. Our parents were not rich but look at where it has gotten us today. A lot of young people are jobless and frustrated. They currently have no means to raise funds and establish things for themselves. If our parents were rich these young jobless people would have inherited the riches to help themselves.

While I understand they message you are trying to pass. Well, the bolded is what interest me the most.

You see, the TRUTH is, life is very much about MINDSET.

While some people will choose to be FRUSTRATED, cursing their parents for bringing them to the world all because their parents are NOT RICH, financially handicapped.

Others but a few choose to see their parents financial incapabilities as their very SOURCE OF INSPIRATION IN LIFE AS TO LIFTING THEM FROM GRASS TO GRACE.

It's all about perspectives and the conditioning of our minds.

The blame game is mostly played by people who are LAZY and are NOT READY TO GROW.
They blame their parents, the blame Nigeria and e.t.c. e.t.c.

"THEY WHO LACK TALENT EXPECT THINGS TO HAPPEN WITHOUT EFFORT. THEY ASCRIBE FAILURE TO A LACK OF INSPIRATION OR ABILITY, OR TO MISFORTUNE, RATHER THAN TO INSUFFICIENT APPLICATION. AT THE CORE OF EVERY TRUE TALENT THERE IS AN AWARENESS OF THE DIFFICULTIES INHERENT IN ANY ACHIEVEMENT, AND THE CONFIDENCE THAT BY PERSISTENCE AND PATIENCE SOMETHING WORTHWHILE WILL BE REALIZED. THUS TALENT IS A SPECIES OF VIGOR" (Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition)

*How rich should a person be before he should bring a child into this world?! I read where you wrote "EXTREMELY FINANCIALLY STRONG". Your qualification of rich, and your propagation of sensuality some how tells me that your are a MATERIALIST whose mindset has been conquered by the CAPITALIST concepts of economy.

Of course a lot of preparation should be on ground before bringing a child to this world. You don't have to be "EXTREMELY RICH".

Cc: Childofdoom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by dododawa1: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
One or two again
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by lovelybugs(f): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
I don't fully agree. Instead of no children why not one or two? You'll see people who can nearly feed themselves having 7 children's while the rich folks have only two. Then again everyone has a right to reproduce.

I'll edit this later!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Delivar(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
Here is the emphasis of all you wrote:

WORDWORLD:

The blame game is mostly played by people who are LAZY and are NOT READY TO GROW.
They blame their parents, the blame Nigeria and e.t.c. e.t.c.

So you are saying the high unemployment rate in the country is entirely about laziness? If I may ask you, have you ever attended a job interview or test to find out a crowd of job seekers struggling for a few available slots? Does that look like laziness to you? When you are willing to work but there is no suitable place willing to employ you and you have no financial assistance to help you follow the entrepreneurship route what other options do you have to help yourself? It would have been better you weren't born. No matter how much you deny it, many people shouldn't have been born.
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
Delivar:
Here is the emphasis of all you wrote:

So you are saying the high unemployment rate in the country is entirely about laziness? If I may ask you, have you ever attended a job interview or test to find out a crowd of job seekers struggling for a few available slots? Does that look like laziness to you? When you are willing to work but there is no suitable place willing to employ you and you have no financial assistance to help you follow the entrepreneurship route what other options do you have to help yourself? It would have been better you weren't born. No matter how much you deny it, many people shouldn't have been born.

Bro are you ready to learn a skill?! WHAT SKILL DO YOU HAVE APART FROM PAPER WORK? I mean craft.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Delivar(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
tayo60:
Can't blame you OP because of your poverty level. U are using Linda Ikeji's baby birth and d purchase of d expensive car for her child as a yardstick before producing baby in life. See your mumu life! Were your parents rich before given birth to you? Remain single till eternity until money comes. Inferiority complex dey worry you OP.
I don't even follow that news so you brought it up yourself. If you are watching events very closely you realize the future of the country doesn't look bright to accommodate too many humans. Times are changing. Our parents having kids with little income in the past and their kids ended up succeeding in life doesn't mean it will easily work out that way in the present day. The negative consequences of a rising population is gradually creeping in with few people realizing it. I am only having pity for the kids born today by couples who are not very financially strong to secure a future for them against all odds.
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Delivar(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
shocked
WORDWORLD:

Bro are you ready to learn a skill?! WHAT SKILL DO YOU HAVE APART FROM PAPER WORK? I mean craft.
Are you aware skills can be overcrowded such that competition gets so intense and those practicing the skill gets little or no patronage? For instance when you visit Fiverr there lots of people there who advertise their skills and no one patronizes them. If you think "skills" is the ultimate answer then you need to wake up. Many people with skills still struggle. Therefore in this critical times only couples with the financial power to guarantee a future for their kids should have children to save us from having kids growing up to become frustrated adults. We are beginning to have too many unnecessary humans out there.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Delivar(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
lovelybugs:
I don't fully agree. Instead of no children why not one or two? You'll see people who can nearly feed themselves having 7 children's while the rich folks have only two. Then again everyone has a right to reproduce.

I'll edit this later!
Anyone can have kids BUT make sure you have the finances to care for them and ensure they wouldn't get frustrated trying to make a living in future. If the wealth isn't there then just forget it. That's the key message.
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Delivar:
shocked
Are you aware skills can be overcrowded such that competition gets so intense and those practicing the skill gets little or no patronage? For instance when you visit Fiverr there lots of people there who advertise their skills and no one patronizes them. If you think "skills" is the ultimate answer then you need to wake up. Many people with skills still struggle. Therefore in this critical times only couples with the financial power to guarantee a future for their kids should have children to save us from having kids growing up to become frustrated adults. We are beginning to have too many unnecessary humans out there.

"THEY WHO LACK TALENT EXPECT THINGS TO HAPPEN WITHOUT EFFORT. THEY ASCRIBE FAILURE TO A LACK OF INSPIRATION OR ABILITY, OR TO MISFORTUNE, RATHER THAN TO INSUFFICIENT APPLICATION. AT THE CORE OF EVERY TRUE TALENT THERE IS AN AWARENESS OF THE DIFFICULTIES INHERENT IN ANY ACHIEVEMENT, AND THE CONFIDENCE THAT BY PERSISTENCE AND PATIENCE SOMETHING WORTHWHILE WILL BE REALIZED. THUS TALENT IS A SPECIES OF VIGOR" (Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition)

My dear brother, don't rely on your father's riches. Struggle to have your's too. You are full of PESSIMISM.

If I may ask and very politely how poor is your father?
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Delivar(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
WORDWORLD:

My dear brother, don't rely on your father's riches. Struggle to have your's too. You are full of PESSIMISM.

If I may ask and very politely how poor is your father?
You speaking of talent, talent, talent. Do you know how millions who can sing in Nigeria for example? How much have they made from the talent? They have not made anything significant because they are just so many and more than needed. Just trim down the population by recommending only those with the financial power to properly care for new human beings to have babies.
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Delivar:

You speaking of talent, talent, talent. Do you know how millions who can sing in Nigeria for example? How much have they made from the talent? They have not made anything significant because they are just so many and more than needed. Just trim down the population by recommending only those with the financial power to properly care for new human beings to have babies.

You have ignored my polite question. How poor is your father? Delivar, the problem is not population, there is more than enough resources for the whole of mankind. The problem is GREED.
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Delivar(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
WORDWORLD:

You have ignored my polite question. How poor is your father? Delivar, the problem is not population, there is more than enough resources for the whole of mankind. The problem is GREED.
So you think my father has to be poor for me to create a thread like this to enlighten people about the consequences of bringing in kids into the world without having the means to secure their future? I feel bad for the multitude of young people out there who are stranded and trying to survive. That's why I created the thread.
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Delivar:

So you think my father has to be poor for me to create a thread like this to enlighten people about the consequences of bringing in kids into the world without having the means to secure their future?

You still haven't answered my question. Don't by pass it. HOW POOR IS YOUR FATHER. Am trying to make a point.
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Offpoint: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
I didn't read the write but I know the content and I agree with the writer. any broke human being should never dream of cummin' without a CD on.

The more poor people cum-in, the higher the more the world population of poor individuals increases.

Precisely I don't know why poor people sp*rm is so fertile. a rich man can sleep with you for a month without you getting pregnant, but once poor man climbs you for just a minute--- twins.

If you're from a rich family, your chances of being rich is 98% and if you're from a poor family- your chances of being rich is 30%
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Delivar(m): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
WORDWORLD:

You have ignored my polite question. How poor is your father? Delivar, the problem is not population, there is more than enough resources for the whole of mankind The problem is GREED.
You are totally wrong. If the whole world consumes resources as much as the United States consume it would take about 2 planet earth to supply all the resources the 8 billion people on earth will need to live very comfortably.
https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33133712
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Delivar(m): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
WORDWORLD:

You still haven't answered my question. Don't by pass it. HOW POOR IS YOUR FATHER. Am trying to make a point.
Middle class
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2018
Delivar:

You are totally wrong. If the whole world consumes resources as much as the United States consume it would take about 2 planet earth to supply all the resources the 8 billion people on earth will need to live very comfortably.
https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33133712

Check out the economic mechanism the runs the system call capitalism. What does it produce. The rich gets richer while the poor gets poorer while the doctrine and article of faith of Democracy is EQUALITY. What a dumbsified world! People are not thinking.

And so we have a world which the net income of the first 100 richest people on planet Earth can end worlds poverty not once but 4times.

And you think human beings have common sense. IF NOT GREED what else is in that heart. https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2013/1/20/1180541/-100-richest-people-could-end-extreme-poverty-in-the-world-right-now

www.oxfam.org.uk/blogs/2015/01/richest-1-per-cent-will-own-more-than-all-the-rest-by-2016

5 richest people can end poverty in Nigeria.
https://m.guardian.ng/news/5-richest-people-can-end-extreme-poverty-in-nigeria-says-oxfam/

Your perception of our world is through the lens of capitalism. A system which has breed CLASS WARFARE between the Rich and the Poor. A warfare which the Poor are so much unconscious about.

Like I already said, adequate preparations should be made before bring a child into this world. Which if based on WISDOM should start with a choose of the best of SPOUSE. Truth is, no Condition is permanent. THERE ARE RICH MEN WHOSE CONDITION CHANGES DRAMARICALLY AND END UP POOR. AND POOR MEN DO BECOME RICH. As to the former, what would he do if he becomes poor after being Rich?!

Did you read the BBC link to attached? Deliver, the content of that link is making a fallacy of the hypothesis. It's not a fact but a mere suggestion. Hence it's not TRUE! Go over and read it again.
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2018
Any way let me post it here for all to read delivar:

It has been suggested that if everyone on the planet consumed as much as the average US citizen, four Earths would be needed to sustain them. But where does this claim originate, and how is it calculated?

The world's seven billion people consume varying amounts of the planet's resources. Compare the lifestyle of a subsistence farmer with that of a wealthy city-dweller in a developed country. More land is required to grow the city dweller's food, more materials are used to build the city dweller's home and workplace, more energy is required for transport, heating and cooling.

So it's obvious that Americans consume more, on average, than the people of less developed countries. But the claim that four Earths would be needed if everyone lived like Americans is still a striking one.
It has been recurring on social media at least since 2012, when science writer Tim De Chant produced this infographic illustrating how much land would be required if seven billion people lived like the populations of nine selected countries from Bangladesh to the United Arab Emirates.
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2018
CONTINUED: De Chant was using a subset of data produced by the Global Footprint Network (GFN), which has been attempting the tricky business of measuring the impact of humans on the planet since 2003.
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2018
CONTINUED: De Chant was using a subset of data produced by the Global Footprint Network (GFN), which has been attempting the tricky business of measuring the impact of humans on the planet since 2003.
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2018
CONTINUED:
Ecological footprinting" is where researchers look at how much land, sea and other natural resources are used to produce what people consume - how many potatoes they eat, how much milk they drink, the cotton that goes into the shirts they wear and so on.

They do this by using published statistics on consumption and the amount of land or sea used to produce the quantity of goods consumed.

"It's a book-keeping approach for resources," says GFN director and co-founder Mathis Wackernagel.

The key questions for GFN, he says, are: "If there is one planet - how much planet is available per person and how much planet do we use per person."

The answers are expressed in an unusual unit - the global hectare, defined as a biologically productive hectare with world-average bioproductivity.
The average American, says GFN, uses seven global hectares, compared to a global average of 2.7, according to the most recent GFN figures (based on data from 2011). It's this figure of seven global hectares that allows Wackernagel and his colleagues to calculate that it would take four Earths - or to be precise, 3.9 Earths - to sustain a population of seven billion at American levels of consumption.
However, the US does not consume the most on this measure. It is in fact ranked fifth among countries with a population of one million or more. Kuwait comes top with 8.9 global hectares (5.1 Earths), followed by Australia (4.8 Earths), the United Arab Emirates (4.7 Earths) and Qatar (4.0 Earths). The others in the top 10 are Canada, Sweden, Bahrain, Trinidad and Tobago, and Singapore. The UK is 32nd on the list (2.4 Earths).
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2018
CONTINUED:

How useful are these figures?
One curious thing to note is that according to the Global Footprint Network, the world's population is currently using not one, but one-and-a-half Earths.
That's because it takes account of carbon emissions. The forests and oceans of the world absorb a lot of carbon dioxide, but we are currently emitting more than the planet can handle - and Wackernagel's team has calculated how much extra land and sea we would need to absorb it. They estimate that we need an extra half a planet.
If we now look again at the average American footprint - two-thirds of that is made up of carbon emissions.
This means that for the four Earths we would need if everyone consumed like an American, more than two-and-a-half of those would be needed just to absorb carbon dioxide.
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2018
Delivar did you over look this part in the article?

This calculation has its critics.
"It seems a little odd to convert what's happening in the atmosphere into a proxy measure and pretend you're measuring land when you're not," says Fred Pearce, environment correspondent for New Scientist magazine.
But Mathis Wackernagel says it is important to include carbon emissions in the calculation to capture the "total package" of our activity.
Another criticism - made, for example by Linus Blomqvist, Director of Conservation at the Breakthrough Institute in California - is that there is insufficient data from many parts of the world to create meaningful ecological footprint estimates. Researchers just don't know how sustainable some agricultural practices are, and therefore to what extent resources are being overused
Re: If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2018
CONTINUED:

"Our critique is that these figures don't say anything about sustainability of cropland, such as the erosion of soil," Blomqvist says.

Wackernagel accepts this criticism, to an extent.
"I would be perfectly blunt - our numbers are certainly wrong. I'm convinced our numbers are underestimates.
"There are aspects on which no good data exists that we don't include, so our demand on nature is larger."

While these figures may not be perfect, Wackernagel says that governments can find them useful as a way of thinking about policies on the environment.
For example, Switzerland publishes ecological footprint estimates on its Federal Statistics Office website. The UK, meanwhile, has formed a Natural Capital Committee to study how the country consumes its natural resources and how long, at current rates, they will last.

Delivar always take your time to read. I like your maturity, but this link as a support of your postulation is very much an HYPOTHESIS not a FACT and indeed 'A WRONG ESTIMATION'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Gets Recorded As The Country With The Highest S*x Duration / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend, When And How Did She Say Yes? / Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.