Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi For Money (1690 Views)

I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi For Money by Mitesh02: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ghanaian actress, Jackie Appiah has been accused of sleeping with Hushpuppi for money, though the credibility of the accusation remains questionable.
Snapchat user FatPussy055, who accused Moesha Boduong having an affair with the former manager of Shatta Wale called Livingston and in the process contracting the deadly HIV, is at it again, and this time has come for Jackie Appiah.

FatPussy055’s accusations have not been proven as fact, as Moesha Boduong denied ever having such affair, while Livingston came out to release evidence that he is HIV negative.

Well, that doesn’t seem to have deterred FatPussy055, as in a new post on her Snapchat, she has alleged that Jackie Appiah sleeps around with Arabian men for money.

After her allegation, another Snap user came and disclosed that Jackie got her G-Wagon from another rich guy known as Money Gram after sleeping with her.

See screenshots of the allegations below;

Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi For Money by faithfull18(f): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gossip.
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi For Money by DayDreamer05(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
I'm Master Thomas, I don't believe shit without seeing the evidence first.
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi For Money by Uglymugg: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Fake news.
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi For Money by ShinqRambq: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
I wanted to defend Jackie untill I remembered Princess Shyngal is from Ghana sad.Ghanian actress have to be d worst doomed lots remainin,from Sodom.BTW,it seems lyk Ghanians don't send deir Girls to school dats why dey produce dumb girls lyk dis one who can't even speak English correctly,I support dem on d female education part sha,we need more submissive women not all dis blaady half-educated feminists
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi For Money by Ehiscotch(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ghanaian Kemi Olunloyo.

No one would care about their existence so they try to stay in the news by creating nonsense from their wild hallucinations.

Even her pseudonym says a lot about her mental health.
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi For Money by nuggarito: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
This babe open another branch down there since toto no do. All this Olosho.
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi For Money by meobizy(f): 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Whether true or false it changes nothing in my life.
They should continue.
Sex is good for the mind, body and soul.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Gave Last Four Digits Of My ATM Card At A POS Stand. Any Cause For Alarm? / ECHOES FROM REALITY 1: Borrow Sense Guys / Real Men /alpha Don't Make Women Shed Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.