Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) (6769 Views)

Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / Nudist Couple Get Married Nak3d Wearing Just A Veil And Bow Tie(photos) / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by ClintGist(f): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
A bride and her groom got married completely nak*d, except for a veil on the bride's head and a bow tie around the groom's neck.

Anca Arsene, 29, and her now-husband Valentine, 34, are naturists and have been so for a long time. So they decided to have a nak*d wedding.

They got married on the Italian island of Sardinia. The wedding was officiated by a nak*d celebrant. Just two friends were invited to the ceremony – Vlad, who was ordained just so he could marry the couple, and Andrea, the bridesmaid.

The bride simply wore a veil and jewellery, while the groom threw on a bow tie.

The couple say they plan to have another more conventional marriage ceremony later in the year for their friends and family who weren't invited for their naked wedding because they wouldn’t have felt comfortable about nudity.

SEE PHOTOS https://www.clintgist.com/couple-nakd-wedding-wearing-just-veil-bow-tie-photos/

1 Like

Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by izuch(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Plenty are mad but only a handful are roaming undecided

6 Likes

Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by Ever8054: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
full photos pls..
Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by ClintGist(f): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
I knew it would be some funky looking white people grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin The only difficult thing about madness is d trekking involved, funny enough majority of folks are madt, buh not all are showing d real signs of it... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by samysmoothfresh: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
When couples marry, they post full pictures of themselves and i'm sure this couple did same

so op, why you con half the pitures?

Where are the full pictures?

Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by samysmoothfresh: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
I commend this couple
this is how it should be

we were born naked,

we bath naked

we fvck naked

we marry naked

we die naked

1 Like

Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by Merimental(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
dey ar d Bleep couple.
Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by Lionbite(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
Since we all want to be mad in this generation, let us mad wella

Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by freedomchild: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
They'd have a wonderful mindblowing sex...
I envy them

Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
I want to see the full pic
Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by tosyne88(f): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Rubbishes
Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nudists. Gotta love them. They make the beach and pool sides more eye friendly.

Why don't we have beautiful nudists in Nigeria? Na only old women wey their breast be like empty blood bag pointing to the earth.

Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by Offpoint: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
I'll love to try that...the Adam and Eve style
Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by Les: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Believe it or leave it, that's how I want my wedding to be!

No guests! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by dhardline(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Let's see if they'll still be nudists by the time they get old and

wrinkled.
Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Les:
Believe it or leave it, that's how I want our wedding to be!

No guests! cheesy
Aye!
Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by evanso6226(f): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Love this their particular picture

Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
LivingFree:
I knew it would be some funky looking white people grin lipsrsealed
Lol...
Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I want to see the full pic
Let's try it... Lol
Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by tstx(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
Africans... those of y'all screaming madness where has your sanity taken you... Our ace is still are still the scum of the earth.

That someone is diff from you doesn't mean the person is mad
Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by BukunOlamie(f): 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
ClintGist:
A bride and her groom got married completely nak*d, except for a veil on the bride's head and a bow tie around the groom's neck.

Anca Arsene, 29, and her now-husband Valentine, 34, are naturists and have been so for a long time. So they decided to have a nak*d wedding.

They got married on the Italian island of Sardinia. The wedding was officiated by a nak*d celebrant. Just two friends were invited to the ceremony – Vlad, who was ordained just so he could marry the couple, and Andrea, the bridesmaid.

The bride simply wore a veil and jewellery, while the groom threw on a bow tie.

The couple say they plan to have another more conventional marriage ceremony later in the year for their friends and family who weren't invited for their naked wedding because they wouldn’t have felt comfortable about nudity.

SEE PHOTOS https://www.clintgist.com/couple-nakd-wedding-wearing-just-veil-bow-tie-photos/
aye lon shey won now
Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by BukunOlamie(f): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
freedomchild:
They'd have a wonderful mindblowing sex...

I envy them
lol
Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Let's try it... Lol
Lol, u no well
Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=Tamarapetty post=71405182] Lol, u no well[/quote
Lol... Faints
Re: Couple Have Unclad Wedding Wearing Just A Veil And A Bow Tie (photos) by jesmond3945: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
it is called liberalism

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ No Lagos Wedding Is Complete Without Ladies Wearing These - Leo Da Silva / How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.