Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

True Story: How I Seduced My Daddy And We Ended Up Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story: How I Seduced My Daddy And We Ended Up Having Sex (5142 Views)

“how I Seduced My Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work” – Lady Reveals (photos) / “how I Seduced My Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work” – Lady Reveals (photos) / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Story: How I Seduced My Daddy And We Ended Up Having Sex by BrainnewsRadio(f): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Please, Daddy, I need you, incest, family taboo, dad and daughter, I have always been amazed by how life can be like a rollercoaster. Just when you think you’ve got it all figured out and life is good, something hits you from behind and takes you out at the knees. Only a year or so ago, my life seemed absolutely perfect. I was enjoying an amazing career as Director of Marketing for a Fortune 500 company, with the love and support of the most wonderful family a guy could hope for. I felt on top of the world, then we learned the shocking news: my loving wife of twenty-five years had cancer.

Connie and I met in college, and by our third date, I think we both knew we were made for one another. She was beautiful, which certainly didn’t hurt, yet she was also as sweet and smart as a guy could dare ask for. In spite of all her amazing attributes, she was just a regular girl without a hint of pretension, and unlike anyone else I had ever known.

We were married just about a year after graduation, and both embarked on our professional careers. We decided not to immediately start a family so we could devote our attention to our jobs and to one another without distraction. We waited about five years before we decided to try for a... Continue Reading Here https://www.wethome.cf/2018/09/21/true-story-how-i-seduced-my-daddy-and-we-ended-up-having-sex/

(1) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million And How? / Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies / Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.