Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" (10502 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" by HomophobesSuck: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Dirkcoyt:
These are not gays . These are just bunch of confused cross dresser who carved a niche for themselves and decided to steal attention from ignorant Heteros who have always been curious about what being gay is. I talk with gays everyday and they don’t behave or dress like this! They’re like very normal guy and are equally rational! I think the media has just been given the masses wrong conceptualization of what being gay really means! Maybe this is done out of buying the people’s mind to create a spark of hatred for the gay community but these are not gays ! If you tell me this was a transgender now I would have agreed with you.
There is not a gay definition, except for the one that say "gay is a person that gets attracted by the same sex", there is not a gay way of acting, neither a hetero way of acting, we all are just people dude, get over it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You / When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) / Why Do People Do This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.