Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man (7683 Views)

This Lady Lose Control As She Want To Hug Michael Jackson On The Stage / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by ladywriter(f): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
It is gradually sinking in.

She is not picking your calls nor replying to your texts.

You keep wondering: Is she losing interest in me or just stressed?

Hmmm! Take heart brother, it is obvious.

Sometimes in a relationship, one party loses interest in the other. In this article, I will show you 7 shocking things that can make a lady to lose interest in you.

1. You make her your emotional crutch

People have problems, I get it. What I don’t get is when a man tries to dump all his problems on his lady because he can’t handle them. I am not saying you shouldn’t share your problems with her after all, a problem shared is half-solved, but don’t dump your problems on her all the time.

2. You are a gentle man and not a Gentleman

Do you know there is a difference between a gentle man and a Gentleman?

No.? Ok. I will tell you.

A gentle man is a man that is gentle. A gentle man is a man that doesn’t want to offend anyone. He is timid and acts cowardly. He does his things gently as if he is handling an egg. A gentle man is unsure of his actions.

A gentleman is a man in control. A man that exudes confidence and is ready to take on the world. He believes in himself and in the actions he takes. He is a man of principles.

Ladies love men who are in control. Men who don’t ask for the next step to take. I mean action takers.

Are you a gentle man or a gentleman?

3. You stopped living your life and lives hers

You stopped living your life because you met a new girl. You stopped going out with your friends and doing what you love to do. She became the center of your world and you became her pedestal.

You don’t do the hobbies that make you happy anymore. All you do is to follow her around. She will not only lose interest, but she will also introduce you to her new man.

4. You are “a boy” who needs a woman and not “a man” who desires a woman

Do you know what it means to be a boy and a not a man?

A boy is needy. He has little respect for himself to the extent that he will do anything to make a woman happy. Of course, women love that. She will play along for a while and take advantage of you until she is tired and then she will lose interest and dump you.

A man who desires a woman is different. He is in control of himself and the relationship. He is strongly grounded, he knows what he wants and is incredibly decisive. Who will not want such a man?

5. You make yourself a limited time offer

You know when they say a product has a “limited time offer”? It means it is a quality product that will soon go out of circulation if you don’t buy on time.

Some men are like that. They make themselves look expensive. If a lady refuses to go out with you, it’s her loss. You flaunt your possession and wealth to intimidate her. You make her realize that it is one of you in the entire world and if she misses you, her world will not be the same.

6. You rest on your laurels

You chased her to get her to date you. But eventually, after she gives in, you stopped the chase. You stopped doing the kinds of stuff that make relationship fun and exciting.

When you do that, it makes the girl lose trust and interest in you since you can’t no longer deliver. It gets boring if there is no more chasing.

7. You are like a boat floating unguided over the waves

In those days, it is common to see children with paper boats by a small stream. They throw the boat into the water and watch it move. The wave of the water will carry the boat up and down.

That is how a man that lacks direction behaves and hear this:

Ladies will not like you.

If you don’t have a life ambition, it means you are an NFA (no future ambition). You have no passion for what you want to do or be in life.
You allow the current of life to carry you to wherever the wind is blowing, your woman will not be with you for long.

Women love ambitious men. Men who make effort to succeed in life. It is a sign of a good future; you know.

It is time to change for the better!
Don’t lose a gem while playing with stones

Curled from: https://relationshipmatas101.com/lady-lose-interest-in-you/

Ladies, it is your turn. What are the things that can make you lose interest in a man?

Let's go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
8. You don't have money.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by FreshBoss007: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
did you forget to mention not been able to meet her needs...

by the way, I think what would be would be
penultimately guys should always be themselves, don't start what you can't finish

2 Likes

Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by FreshBoss007: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
space bookers should be banned
Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by FreshBoss007: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
8. You don't have money.

what do you have? p#ssy isn't money

but on a serious note, what do ladies offer in a relationship?

1 Like

Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by CAPSLOCKED: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
8. You don't have money.

EVERY WISE MAN KNOWS THIS IS NUMBER ONE.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by ladywriter(f): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

EVERY WISE MAN KNOWS THIS IS NUMBER ONE.

Money plays a major role in a relationship but it should not be the reason to lose interest. Especially, if the guy is ambitious and hardworking. It is a matter of time, he will make it.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
why would a lady who has got nothing to offer loose interest men are even scarce nowadays.

l will never be a pussie worshipper.

until l perhaps get married l dont care!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by CAPSLOCKED: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
ladywriter:

Money plays a major role in a relationship but it should not be the reason to lose interest. Especially, if the guy is ambitious and hardworking. It is a matter of time, he will make it.

ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS, OR YOUR FELLOW NIGERIAN SISTERS?
AUNTIE QUIT DECEIVING YOURSELF, THE PERCENTAGE OF LADIES THAT BELIEVE THIS YOUR STATEMENT IS NOT UP TO 1%.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
Thanks OP
Better said than done..
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Height, not fine, claim to b rich while broke, body odor/ mouth odor, carry church for head like gala, eczema, Unknown source of income, small pipi e.t.c

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by ladywriter(f): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Height, not fine, claim to b rich while broke, body odor/ mouth odor, carry church for head like gala, eczema, Unknown source of income, small pipi e.t.c

Wow! grin grin grin. Good points. But wait, which one be "Small pipi" again?

1 Like

Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by Raalsalghul: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
chenzen:
why would a lady who has got nothing to offer loose interest men are even scarce nowadays.[

l will never be a pussie worshipper.

until l perhaps get married l dont care!
@the bolded. Lies!

1 Like

Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by Lonestar124: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
All this rantings end in social media.........We should stop playing coward of ourselves.
Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by IamPlato(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2018

I naturally Repel Girls With Bad Odour or Breath

1 Like

Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by ladywriter(f): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
IamPlato:

I naturally Repel Girls With Bad Odour or Breath

True!

1 Like

Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by deafeyez: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

When you said height, do you 5" or 10" man. You can a man 10"+ abi.
Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by pryme(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
ladywriter:
It is gradually sinking in.

She is not picking your calls nor replying to your texts.

You keep wondering: Is she losing interest in me or just stressed?

Hmmm! Take heart brother, it is obvious.

Sometimes in a relationship, one party loses interest in the other. In this article, I will show you 7 shocking things that can make a lady to lose interest in you.

1. You make her your emotional crutch

People have problems, I get it. What I don’t get is when a man tries to dump all his problems on his lady because he can’t handle them. I am not saying you shouldn’t share your problems with her after all, a problem shared is half-solved, but don’t dump your problems on her all the time.

2. You are a gentle man and not a Gentleman

Do you know there is a difference between a gentle man and a Gentleman?

No.? Ok. I will tell you.

A gentle man is a man that is gentle. A gentle man is a man that doesn’t want to offend anyone. He is timid and acts cowardly. He does his things gently as if he is handling an egg. A gentle man is unsure of his actions.

A gentleman is a man in control. A man that exudes confidence and is ready to take on the world. He believes in himself and in the actions he takes. He is a man of principles.

Ladies love men who are in control. Men who don’t ask for the next step to take. I mean action takers.

Are you a gentle man or a gentleman?

3. You stopped living your life and lives hers

You stopped living your life because you met a new girl. You stopped going out with your friends and doing what you love to do. She became the center of your world and you became her pedestal.

You don’t do the hobbies that make you happy anymore. All you do is to follow her around. She will not only lose interest, but she will also introduce you to her new man.

4. You are “a boy” who needs a woman and not “a man” who desires a woman

Do you know what it means to be a boy and a not a man?

A boy is needy. He has little respect for himself to the extent that he will do anything to make a woman happy. Of course, women love that. She will play along for a while and take advantage of you until she is tired and then she will lose interest and dump you.

A man who desires a woman is different. He is in control of himself and the relationship. He is strongly grounded, he knows what he wants and is incredibly decisive. Who will not want such a man?

5. You make yourself a limited time offer

You know when they say a product has a “limited time offer”? It means it is a quality product that will soon go out of circulation if you don’t buy on time.

Some men are like that. They make themselves look expensive. If a lady refuses to go out with you, it’s her loss. You flaunt your possession and wealth to intimidate her. You make her realize that it is one of you in the entire world and if she misses you, her world will not be the same.

6. You rest on your laurels

You chased her to get her to date you. But eventually, after she gives in, you stopped the chase. You stopped doing the kinds of stuff that make relationship fun and exciting.

When you do that, it makes the girl lose trust and interest in you since you can’t no longer deliver. It gets boring if there is no more chasing.

7. You are like a boat floating unguided over the waves

In those days, it is common to see children with paper boats by a small stream. They throw the boat into the water and watch it move. The wave of the water will carry the boat up and down.

That is how a man that lacks direction behaves and hear this:

Ladies will not like you.

If you don’t have a life ambition, it means you are an NFA (no future ambition). You have no passion for what you want to do or be in life.
You allow the current of life to carry you to wherever the wind is blowing, your woman will not be with you for long.

Women love ambitious men. Men who make effort to succeed in life. It is a sign of a good future; you know.

It is time to change for the better!
Don’t lose a gem while playing with stones

Curled from: https://relationshipmatas101.com/lady-lose-interest-in-you/

Ladies, it is your turn. What are the things that can make you lose interest in a man?

Let's go

There is nothing unbelievable here, they are only reasonable.

Pls set yourself aside from people that now use intriguing words in their thread titles for click bait.
Thanks.
Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by Lucifer66(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
USELESS Gold digger!
Is your father rich? Is it not a government school that you attended?
Can your father proudly present his salary or come out without looking hungry?
TO HELL WITH YOU!

1 Like

Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Added to your points.

I can't stand guys that talk too much, especially those that talk about everything but nothing. grin

Uninspiring guys too are no go area. l must be able to learn from you, seek your advice on issues and get motivated by you.

That's why I no dey look all these chewing gum pencil legged trousers boys. grin
Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by Prince4mic: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
Points 5&6..
That entitlement feeling, and of course being a limited edition dey sweet well well, knowing that if doesn't call, chat and catch up with me, its her loss.

BTW why chase after you have caught ....
Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lucifer66:

USELESS Gold digger!
Is your father rich? Is it not a government school that you attended?
Can your father proudly present his salary or come out without looking hungry?
TO HELL WITH YOU!
I don't understand ur painment. The highlighted is just about fake people but I don't owe u an explanation.

I really don't know y mention my father though. But bet me, a vermin like u seriously can't look me in the eyes and say this shit.

Be happy you have the anonymity of this platform to protect u. Next time mind how u sentimental jump into people's mention.
Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by IkUKU01(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Money is the best quality
Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by Kidaholic(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I don't understand ur painment. The highlighted is just about fake people but I don't owe u an explanation.

I really don't know y mention my father though. But bet me, a vermin like u seriously can't look me in the eyes and say this shit.

Be happy you have the anonymity of this platform to protect u. Next time mind how u sentimental jump into people's mention.

Madam, there is nothing like "Painment" in English Vocabulary. Thank You

1 Like

Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by Kidaholic(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nice one, OP. This is probably the most matured article I've seen on NL...Well done jare!
Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Kidaholic:

Madam, there is nothing like "Painment" in English Vocabulary. Thank You
My dear I don't give a fvck about that
Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by Kidaholic(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

You should. wouldn't want to embarrass yourself in public, would you? cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Kidaholic:

You should. wouldn't want to embarrass yourself in public, would you? cheesy tongue
Dont concern yourself with that. Thanks
Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by Kidaholic(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dont concern yourself with that. Thanks
*rollings eyes*
Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2018
Kidaholic:

*rollings eyes*
what's *rollings* eh Mr teacher
Re: 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man by Kidaholic(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
what's *rollings* eh Mr teacher
Yea' I know you will pick on that one cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Going Mad All In The Name Of Fashion / Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) / Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.