Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! (5881 Views)

OPC Says Killing Of 3 Obas Is Highest Insult To Yoruba Race / 'APC Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock' - May Ubeku / Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by MayorofLagos(m): 3:07am On Sep 23, 2018
My dear brothers and sisters,
Congrats to everyone of you in the State of Osun for coming out to exercise civic responsibility and elect a person to govern you over the next four years. This congratulatory message goes to all Omoluabi. We are Yoruba first before anything else and our Omoluabi has no religion or party, it is simply a Oriki of Yoruba doctrine of righteousness. Our brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers, uncles and aunts, friends and neighbours in Osun exercised righteousness today. We rejoice with them and join with them to accept the outcome of the election. We must now face front for what is important in Yorubaland.

What does the APC victory in Osun mean for Yorubaland?

In 2011 ACN won every state in West except Ondo. The central government of President Jonathan in Abuja was sympathetic and supportive of Governor Mimiko in Ondo. ACN had been working to bring all states in West under one party, then use that bloc as a credit to gain political advantages in the center and manifest them as windfalls for the region. Then in 2014 ACN lost Ekiti to opposition. If we look at the victory pattern in West we see that since return to democracy in 1999 Yorubaland has not been able to come under one political roof until this victory in Osun on 22/09/2018. This is first time in the new civilian rule that we are all under one party in the SW zone. The only time we ever achieved this was in the previous civilian rule and under UPN. If we expand the bloc to cover all Yoruba Commonwealth we will see that we have made a breakthrough in Nigerian politics. We have accomplished in Nigeria a feat that no other ethnic group has ever achieved under a democratic government. Here is the breakthrough going from top down....

Kwara - APC
Kogi - APC
Ekiti - APC
Osun - APC
Ondo - APC
Oyo - APC
Ogun - APC
Lagos - APC

This breakthrough ought to be entered in records of political achievements in Nigeria.

Going back to SW, Yoruba has two programmes that we should all have on the tip of our tongues.

1 - Odua Investment -
http://www.oduainvestment.com.ng/

2 - DAWN -
http://dawncommission.org/

Likewise, in 2019, after we put Buhari back in office and he is settled in, we have a succeeding Presidency that should be in our hearts and brains. We are going to be proactive and work towards a Yoruba Presidency in 2023. We are not asking for it to be given to us....we have earned the credit to make the political victory successful for Yoruba Commonwealth.

To close, we must appreciate Alhaji Ahmed Bola Tinubu for his thoroughness, vision and patience to bring us this far. He didn't do it alone. We also thank all the Gorvernors in SW for their dilligence and unity. Their unity is the unity of our land!

Congrats to all Omoluabis, from Kwara to Kogi, down to the coast and all inbetween. To those in diaspora, we greet you well. A great future awaits us.

Ise ya o, Ise yaa...

sing it if you know it grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Vixlot: 3:15am On Sep 23, 2018
What is the final results
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 23, 2018
MayorofLagos:
My dear brothers and sisters,
Congrats to everyone of you in the State of Osun for coming out to exercise civic responsibility and elect a person to govern you over the next four years. This congratulatory message goes to all Omoluabi. We are Yoruba first before anything else and our Omoluabi has no religion or party, it is simply a Oriki of Yoruba doctrine of righteousness. Our brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers, uncles and aunts, friends and neighbours in Osun exercised righteousness today. We rejoice with them and join with them to accept the outcome of the election. We must now face front for what is important in Yorubaland.

What does the APC victory in Osun mean for Yorubaland?

In 2011 ACN won every state in West except Ondo. The central government of President Jonathan in Abuja was sympathetic and supportive of Governor Mimiko in Ondo. ACN had been working to bring all states in West under one party, then use that bloc as a credit to gain political advantages in the center and manifest them as windfalls for the region. Then in 2014 ACN lost Ekiti to opposition. If we look at the victory pattern in West we see that since return to democracy in 1999 Yorubaland has not been able to come under one political roof until this victory in Osun on 22/09/2018. This is first time in the new civilian rule that we are all under one party in the SW zone. The only time we ever achieved this was in the previous civilian rule and under UPN. If we expand the bloc to cover all Yoruba Commonwealth we will see that we have made a breakthrough in Nigerian politics. We have accomplished in Nigeria a feat that no other ethnic group has ever achieved under a democratic government. Here is the breakthrough going from top down....

Kwara - APC
Kogi - APC
Ekiti - APC
Osun - APC
Ondo - APC
Oyo - APC
Ogun - APC
Lagos - APC

This breakthrough ought to be entered in records of political achievements in Nigeria.

Going back to SW, Yoruba has two programmes that we should all have on the tip of our tongues.

1 - Odua Investment -

2 - DAWN -

Likewise, in 2019, after we put Buhari back in office and he is settled in, we have a succeeding Presidency that should be in our hearts and brains. We are going to be proactive and work towards a Yoruba Presidency in 2023. We are not asking for it to be given to us....we have earned the credit to make the political victory successful for Yoruba Commonwealth.

To close, we must appreciate Alhaji Ahmed Bola Tinubu for his thoroughness, vision and patience to bring us this far. He didn't do it alone. We also thank all the Gorvernors in SW for their dilligence and unity. Their unity is the unity of our land!

Congrats to all Omoluabis, from Kwara to Kogi, down to the coast and all inbetween. To those in diaspora, we greet you well. A great future awaits us.

Ise ya o, Ise yaa...

Lol. The latest result is scary. Doubt if you saw it

9 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by MayorofLagos(m): 3:18am On Sep 23, 2018
Final result of what? This is not a poll tabulation thread. This thread is a congratulatory message.
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Vixlot: 3:24am On Sep 23, 2018
MayorofLagos:
Final result of what? This is not a poll tabulation thread. This thread is a congratulatory message.

Bros the result am seeing ...it is too early
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by lizzybet(f): 3:40am On Sep 23, 2018
lol Your head is there op ( ori e wa n be).
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YORUBA SONS AND DAUGHTERS HOME AND ABROAD
It's a victory we don't tolerate IPOB SWINE party on our soil

As for Fayose, don't end like Bashorun Gaa, You're Omoluabi
despite being the strongest opposition voice I doubt they will give you VP slot, remember, all your political decision must benefit Yoruba nation, we love you still

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by mycar: 3:40am On Sep 23, 2018
So, it is a Yoruba affair, politicians using ethnic card to impoverish the whole nation.
What have your Governors done for you, are they not your brothers?
You lot should be looking for what will benefit everybody and not few individuals.

Obasanjo 8 years of leadership has not help you guys either.
It seems our problem in this country can only get worse with this type of mentality.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by futurism: 3:52am On Sep 23, 2018
mycar:
So, it is a Yoruba affairs, politicians using ethnic card to impoverish the whole nation.
What have your Governors done for you, are they not your brothers?
You lot should be looking for what will benefit everybody and not few individuals.

Obasanjo 8 years of leadership has not help you guys either.
It seems our problem in this country can only get worse with this type of mentality.

They won't hear, they won't forking hear. I am tire of these cursed souls.

Nigerians are are irredeemably cursed to suffer. I have been working hard to get some money saved before these bastardized destinies will bring buhari upon us again.

I am almost there by the special grace of God.

Look at him saying first Yoruba before they are anything... A waste of real education wherein the first thing we are is we are first humans before we are anything on earth.

My children will not be part of this calamity.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by AllahSWT: 4:05am On Sep 23, 2018
more like yeroba Muslim conquest in South west 100% done cheesy

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by raumdeuter: 4:16am On Sep 23, 2018
Great post.

Kudos to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who envisioned this way back and fought hard to bring it to fruition

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Bane2020: 4:17am On Sep 23, 2018
futurism:

Nigerians are are irredeemably cursed to suffer. I have been working hard to get some money saved before these bastardized destinies will bring buhari upon us again.

Look at him saying first Yoruba before they are anything... A waste of real education wherein the first thing we are is we are first humans before we are anything on earth.

Better get your savings up and apply for a visa to any country around with some sanity left even if it's just Ghana. Cause I've concluded Nigerians back home are some of the most uniquely stupid, and low IQ humans ever(my deep sympathy for the few sensible ones like you back there who are unfortunately caught in the sea of irredeemable idiots). Maybe the ones I meet here in the diaspora are more intelligent at least. In this day and age when advanced countries are focused on kicking out the corrupt leaders that have brought untold suffering to the citizens (even small Liberia is presently doing a thorough vacuum sweep of corrupt officials from the past government), Kagame is doing wonders in Rwanda because the people didn't elect him based on whether he's tutsi or Hutu... but in Nigeria we have morons that keep voting along ethnic lines because he is "our brother", so in principle you vote a demented septuagenarian bigot whose lifespan is numbered , and whose administration has been nothing short of a disaster. But hey who cares? As long as "our brother" will take over after another 4 years of disaster comes and goes we are good...by then more innocents would have perished to starvation, Fulani resurgence, Boko haram madness, wicked policies against target ethnic groups etc... and the cycle continues. Good thing I don't stay in that shit. hole anymore, once I file for my immediate family members and loved ones left there to travel out to join me in the USA... I'LL BE THE HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE.

PSA: a lot of idiots who post stuff of this nature, like the OP don't actually stay in Nigeria. They stay abroad and fan the embers of ethnic hate in a clime that offer them 24hrs of constant power, when sh.it does down they are some hundreds of miles away safely tucked in the luxury of Europe or the USA... while the usual morons that sway to their antics end up suffering and smiling... or at worst killed.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by futurism: 5:26am On Sep 23, 2018
Bane2020:

Better get your savings up and apply for a visa to any country around with some sanity left even if it's just Ghana. Cause I've concluded Nigerians back home are some of the most uniquely stupid, and low IQ humans ever(my deep sympathy for the few sensible ones like you back there who are unfortunately caught in the sea of irredeemable idiots). Maybe the ones I meet here in the diaspora are more intelligent at least. In this day and age when advanced countries are focused on kicking out the corrupt leaders that have brought untold suffering to the citizens (even small Liberia is presently doing a thorough vacuum sweep of corrupt officials from the past government), Kagame is doing wonders in Rwanda because the people didn't elect him based on whether he's tutsi or Hutu... but in Nigeria we have morons that keep voting along ethnic lines because he is "our brother", so in principle you vote a demented septuagenarian bigot whose lifespan is numbered , and whose administration has been nothing short of a disaster. But hey who cares? As long as "our brother" will take over after another 4 years of disaster comes and goes we are good...by then more innocents would have perished to starvation, Fulani resurgence, Boko haram madness, wicked policies against target ethnic groups etc... and the cycle continues. Good thing I don't stay in that shit. hole anymore, once I file for my immediate family members and loved ones left there to travel out to join me in the USA... I'LL BE THE HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE.

PSA: a lot of idiots who post stuff of this nature, like the OP don't actually stay in Nigeria. They stay abroad and fan the embers of ethnic hate in a clime that offer them 24hrs of constant power, when sh.it does down they are some hundreds of miles away safely tucked in the luxury of Europe or the USA... while the usual morons that sway to their antics end up suffering and smiling... or at worst killed.

I am almost there.
My elder sister has been saying she wants us out of the country completely but I have refused to heed to here plea. It is just I and my elder brother left.

I am more of an entrepreneur at heart and I know I can survive anywhere but my sanity is very important to me.

Yes, I will first take a trip to Ghana, I have my eyes on Rwanda and I have been doing lots of researches.

I just need to start a new venture as I await my financier to come into the country this new week so I can start. I am the creator of the idea and will be highly rewarded. It is just terrible.

I was on Quora when a Rwandan said Nigeria will likely experience what they experienced in '94 if care is not taken.

These people are evil, always playing ethnic politics or religious politics.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by MarysMeaI: 5:32am On Sep 23, 2018
mayor how far
what's the latest result?

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by MarysMeaI: 5:32am On Sep 23, 2018
my guy kwara is not a yeroba land naa
besides they're not apc cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Kdon2: 5:52am On Sep 23, 2018
MarysMeaI:
my guy kwara is not a yeroba land naa
besides they're not apc cheesy

He is not well schooled, he is just blabbing like a little child who lack suddicient comprehension.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:09am On Sep 23, 2018
So OP you call APC rigging it way through out South West an achievement undecided SMH

enforcing yourselves on people is nothing to be proud of

Tinubu is gradually spreading his tentacles everywhere the same nepotism Obasanjo accused Buhari of undecided

OBJ wanted to make the nation one party state and Tinubu fought him tooth and nail yet he is taking that road

Hypocrites!!!

And you all want a better Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by FarahAideed: 6:15am On Sep 23, 2018
Pathetic .. How will Nigeria grow if elections have been reduced to ORO festivals

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by OfficialAPCNig: 6:29am On Sep 23, 2018
Look at how people are congratulating themselves for congregating under a Slave Master who is a slave to another Slave Master.

In the East you have APC, PDP and APGA without any ancestor dictating the political direction the religion MUST take. This is political sophistication.

To burst your bubble, SW Presidency 2023 is not happening. Since you people betrayed the South first (South South), we are returning power to the North either under a SE or SS Vice Presidency.

I can't bet anything that a SW/NW ticket cannot stand a NW/SE or SS ticket.

Ndi Igbo, Ijaws are all true Southerners and Middle belt are on ground to ensure we frustrate your treacherous asz next year.

In the mean time, celebrate your slavery and Osun victory would put an end to that bats strangle hold on SW.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Jflex07(m): 6:39am On Sep 23, 2018
Just look at how afonjas are disgracing themselves, so whether pdp or Apc wins how does it affect the common afonja man selling agbo or the skull miners and ritualist in Afonja land
.You think these useless politicians give a hoot about y'all? There families are all in abroad in the best schools with the best medical facilities and all you guys do it's to talk about PDP and APC as if they care about you lots. Nigeria is gone..too bad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Dreamkiller: 6:49am On Sep 23, 2018
Lagos is not yorubaLand...Oba of Lagos

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by bonechamberlain(m): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2018
this is the same politics Awo played and we all saw the outcome. if anyone wants a nation of theirs, they should all fight to break out of this. country, not hoping to have a nation inside a country that doesn't recognize such. thereby being an obstacle to the development of others.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2018
Bane2020:

And what makes you think that the election in Nigeria is not rigged

Do yo really think people are voting Omisore a drug addict and trafficker wanted in the US or APC ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by goodnessme1(f): 7:05am On Sep 23, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Look at how people are congratulating themselves for congregating under a Slave Master who is a slave to another Slave Master.

In the East you have APC, PDP and APGA without any ancestor dictating the political direction the religion MUST take. This is political sophistication.

To burst your bubble, SW Presidency 2023 is not happening. Since you people betrayed the South first (South South), we are returning power to the North either under a SE or SS Vice Presidency.

I can't bet anything that a SW/NW ticket cannot stand a NW/SE or SS ticket.

Ndi Igbo, Ijaws are all true Southerners and Middle belt are on ground to ensure we frustrate your treacherous asz next year.

In the mean time, celebrate your slavery and Osun victory would put an end to that bats strangle hold on SW.
i always laugh when i hear them talking about being nigeria president again,who will vote for them,average northern wont vote a yoruba man against his brother,ss and se has seen their betraying nature.

Now most of them are marketing osibanjo while painting buhari black,they will tell you how osibanjo is the most working vp and will do better than buhari.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Okoroawusa: 7:08am On Sep 23, 2018
make una cool down for results
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by dunkem21(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2018
MarysMeaI:
mayor how far
what's the latest result?

Everyday, I pray that God will cause you 100 times the pains you caused me.

I will pray again, today.
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Jaideyone(m): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2018
futurism:

it is your entire linage that is cursed

were

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by haaryobhami: 7:27am On Sep 23, 2018
Yoruba from ogun state but what has d ruling class done for us?,what benefit have they add to our life.
rest in peace to d great awolowo,he his d only true Yoruba leader i know not some tinubu that is simply using the Yoruba nation for his own personal gain.
i really pray nd hope ambode or fashola destroy his political structure,we can't be worshipping one man forever,dats not sophistication its called moderrn day slavery.
U guys should stop celebrating mediocre cause this post is an insult to Yoruba nation

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by allcomage: 7:29am On Sep 23, 2018
Wonders shall never end. Op is so happy that apc has taken over sw and at what cost? Poverty has really taken its toll in the sw more than ever before and the region is plunged into huge debts. As educated as he is,he doesn't know that voting in quality individuals via various parties is very much better than this cult like apc criminally and religiously inclined party. As for the hope the region's presidency, it's a wishful thought as apc will have gone into oblivion by 2023 due to buhari expected poor performance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by sexy74(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2018
lizzybet:
lol Your head is there op ( ori e wa n be).
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YORUBA SONS AND DAUGHTERS HOME AND ABROAD
It's a victory we don't tolerate IPOB SWINE party on our soil

As for Fayose, don't end like Bashorun Gaa, You're Omoluabi
despite being the strongest opposition voice I doubt they will give you VP slot, remember, all your political decision must benefit Yoruba nation, we love you still
You don’t have to insult to send your message, just shows you are morally bankrupt .

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Gabriel004: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2018
Dreamkiller:
Lagos is not yorubaLand...Oba of Lagos
Even though i see the op as munu.

Anyone who says lagos is not yorubaland is a idiot- Oba of lagos. Oba is talking to your likes.
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2018
goodnessme1:
i always laugh when i hear them talking about being nigeria president again,who will vote for them,average northern wont vote a yoruba man against his brother,ss and se has seen their betraying nature.

Now most of them are marketing osibanjo while painting buhari black,they will tell you how osibanjo is the most working vp and will do better than buhari.

I thought you were forming Yoruba before. So finally shame don catch you ba? Showing your true colors now.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2018
MayorofLagos:

Kwara - APC
Kogi - APC
Ekiti - APC
Osun - APC
Ondo - APC
Oyo - APC
Ogun - APC
Lagos - APC

1 - Odua Investment -

2 - DAWN -

Ise ya o, Ise yaa...

Well said!

I especially love that you included Kwara and Kogi (West ?)

Non of Yorubaland as Olodumare gave us will be ceded.

Itesiwaju Ile Yoruba lo je wa logun!

Ignore the jealous and envious... and then attack them with truth and fact!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Tinubu Handle The Next Level Of Humiliation? / AIT Complete Aerial View: Massive Atiku PDP Rally In Kaduna / SERAP Writes Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Seeks Probe Of "Missing ₦4.4Bn NASS Funds"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.