Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! (5916 Views)

'APC Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock' - May Ubeku / Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation / Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by 7lives: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Where did u get this animal dung that ur smoking?? grin.

"" already have his army of occupation on ground, with the instruction to " clear all living things ", if you no know, now you know""

Above is is baseless n stupid statement.

Asiwaju's contribution?, the migration pattern of this country is enough answer, what more can I say.

Oga shut up ur mouth, Which useless migration pattern as u talking about U were told to list what Tiffnubu has done for the Yorubas n ur here loading up trash.

Stop crying ok?.
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ioannes:

#Yinmu

You better come here and let me teach you how to speak Yoruba properly.

Anyway sha, you are still learning. Keep it up. It's nice to know you are learning Yoruba. Maybe I'll even give you a Yoruba name so that you can totally forget about being Igbo.

But coming here to insult Yorubas is not the way to go.
If you were heartbroken by a Yoruba dude doesn't mean you have to take it out on a whole people.

Obsessed with igbos.

Igbo man will never help u in this life.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by rock003: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
MayorofLagos:
Final result of what? This is not a poll tabulation thread. This thread is a congratulatory message.

You are about to get the best disapointment of your life. PDP is leading

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by paramakina202: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mayor of Ijebu Ode claiming Mayoroflagos grin.

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by rock003: 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
lizzybet:
lol Your head is there op ( ori e wa n be).
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YORUBA SONS AND DAUGHTERS HOME AND ABROAD
It's a victory we don't tolerate IPOB SWINE party on our soil

As for Fayose, don't end like Bashorun Gaa, You're Omoluabi
despite being the strongest opposition voice I doubt they will give you VP slot, remember, all your political decision must benefit Yoruba nation, we love you still

So, APC winning election is now Yoruba success? What manner of deep seated emptiness is this for God's sake?!

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by budusky05(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
mycar:
So, it is a Yoruba affair, politicians using ethnic card to impoverish the whole nation.
What have your Governors done for you, are they not your brothers?
You lot should be looking for what will benefit everybody and not few individuals.

Obasanjo 8 years of leadership has not help you guys either.
It seems our problem in this country can only get worse with this type of mentality.
Why is PDP and IPOB rejecting any other party in the SS & SE?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Arysexy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
budusky05:

Why is PDP and IPOB rejecting any other party in the SS & SE?

U mean rejecting APC? Because we don't want a failed party like APC and Aregberascal in our land. If Aregberascal and lifeless one kind of government is what APC can offer, we rather remain with APGA, PDP and any other party than APC

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
7lives:

Why not DISPROVE what I wrote, you just dey nack head for wall for nothing.

Ogbeni keep kwayet! You're silly to think I care about what you think. If I am Yoruba, it shall not be well with you and you shall die an asslicker! And If I have claimed what I am not, let that be my portion. Fool, now say amen.

See this one o, since Awolowo Yoruba has not been blessed with another selfless leader?, look who's talking, I'm not even sure you are a Yoruba person, how old are you during the June 12 struggle?.
Late PA Abraham Adesanya of blessed memories, is the Yoruba leader during the struggle.
He is the one who managed the Affairs of the Yoruba people then, the pictures of his bullet ridden car are online, he is the REASON the Yoruba land is standing today, as against Abacha's agenda to destroy Yoruba land.
Abacha already have his army of occupation on ground, with the instruction to " clear all living things ", if you no know, now you know.

Olodo! So the June 12 struggle brought progress and development to the SW? We are talking about landmarks, legacies and meaningful achievement which Awolowo is reputable for, this nonentity is talking about some selfish struggle which most actors ended up betraying the struggle. You are mistaken political actors for selfless leaders. Ogbeni just shut up. While I acknowledge the effort of Afenifere and the Nadeco group for their participation in the struggle, where has that gotten us to? Democrazy? You are lick Buhariiii's ass. Does he come across as someone who espouses the principles of the June 12 struggle? Yet you have your tongue stuck to this anus. We are talking about regional development, this one is talking political victories.

Asiwaju's contribution?, the migration pattern of this country is enough answer, what more can I say.

Nigga, are you for real? Please shut up! Lagos progress and development predate the emergence of Asiwaja. Lagos made Asiwaju and the not the other round. All Lagos governors have always performed beyond expectations due to the resources available at their disposal even though the development we are seeing is not commensurate with the resources available to them. Why did you talk about Lagos? Why not Osun, Ekiti, or Oyo? I am talking about the progress and development of the SW region, and you are mentioning Lagos. Y'all think SW stops at Lagos when y'all should be thinking about the transformation of the other SW regions to become glamorous and independent like Lagos. Imagine, if Nigeria balkanizes today, the poverty that will hit all SW states bar Lagos will be doing a press-up. It is stupidity on your part to attribute Lagos' success to Asiwaju who has done nothing than steal from Lagos, rape Lagos blind and still even robbing Lagos. eg his feud with Ambode. We all know it's not about performance but some vested interest. We are not fools like you zombies who cannot reason beyond what baba sowipe.
Imagine if Asiwaju dies today, what will he be remembered for vis-a-vis what Awolowo is remembered for? Food for thought

8 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
7lives:

Stop crying ok?.

Lol.

As always AFONJAS are never able to actually mention a single thing that Tiffnubu have done for the entire SW. All tinubbiu knows is his pocket and as long as hes receiving his loot thru lagos taxes, All other yorubas can go to hell. Only tinubu loots Billions of naira every single month from lagos alone, An amount of Money that can continuously uplift thousands of yoruba families every single month and ur here defending his theft. ur just an ass licker

If u want to see what it means to lead, Goan read about what Awolowo did for the yorubas.
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Greenback: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
All these years and I thought the north was naija's main problem...never knew the main problem was within.

Big thunder shall surely faya all coneheads.

THUNDA NLA NLA FAYA ALL CONEHEADS

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Obsessed with igbos.

Igbo man will never help u in this life.

Oh shut up and take several seats at the back. You are too full of yourself. I mean just look at yourself and ask what's to like there?

Who gives a fvck?

At the very least I'm in the west, not intruding nor constituting myself into a pest or parasite like you.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Greenback: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
MayorofLagos:
My dear brothers and sisters,
Congrats to everyone of you in the State of Osun for coming out to exercise civic responsibility and elect a person to govern you over the next four years. This congratulatory message goes to all Omoluabi. We are Yoruba first before anything else and our Omoluabi has no religion or party, it is simply a Oriki of Yoruba doctrine of righteousness. Our brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers, uncles and aunts, friends and neighbours in Osun exercised righteousness today. We rejoice with them and join with them to accept the outcome of the election. We must now face front for what is important in Yorubaland.

What does the APC victory in Osun mean for Yorubaland?

In 2011 ACN won every state in West except Ondo. The central government of President Jonathan in Abuja was sympathetic and supportive of Governor Mimiko in Ondo. ACN had been working to bring all states in West under one party, then use that bloc as a credit to gain political advantages in the center and manifest them as windfalls for the region. Then in 2014 ACN lost Ekiti to opposition. If we look at the victory pattern in West we see that since return to democracy in 1999 Yorubaland has not been able to come under one political roof until this victory in Osun on 22/09/2018. This is first time in the new civilian rule that we are all under one party in the SW zone. The only time we ever achieved this was in the previous civilian rule and under UPN. If we expand the bloc to cover all Yoruba Commonwealth we will see that we have made a breakthrough in Nigerian politics. We have accomplished in Nigeria a feat that no other ethnic group has ever achieved under a democratic government. Here is the breakthrough going from top down....

Kwara - APC
Kogi - APC
Ekiti - APC
Osun - APC
Ondo - APC
Oyo - APC
Ogun - APC
Lagos - APC

This breakthrough ought to be entered in records of political achievements in Nigeria.

Going back to SW, Yoruba has two programmes that we should all have on the tip of our tongues.

1 - Odua Investment -
http://www.oduainvestment.com.ng/

2 - DAWN -
http://dawncommission.org/

Likewise, in 2019, after we put Buhari back in office and he is settled in, we have a succeeding Presidency that should be in our hearts and brains. We are going to be proactive and work towards a Yoruba Presidency in 2023. We are not asking for it to be given to us....we have earned the credit to make the political victory successful for Yoruba Commonwealth.

To close, we must appreciate Alhaji Ahmed Bola Tinubu for his thoroughness, vision and patience to bring us this far. He didn't do it alone. We also thank all the Gorvernors in SW for their dilligence and unity. Their unity is the unity of our land!

Congrats to all Omoluabis, from Kwara to Kogi, down to the coast and all inbetween. To those in diaspora, we greet you well. A great future awaits us.

Ise ya o, Ise yaa...

sing it if you know it grin

You are only deceiving yourself,would you have said this poo if it was clear Apc had won?
What have been your stance on Yoruba people like FFK,FAYOSE and the AFENIFERE group?
You are quickly trying to save face because you think Pdp have won.
Shame.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Greenback: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ioannes:

Oh shut up and take several seats at the back. You are too full of yourself. I mean just look at yourself and ask what's to like there?

Who gives a fvck?

At the very least I'm in the west, not intruding nor constituting myself into a pest or parasite like you.

grin

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by budusky05(m): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Arysexy:

U mean rejecting APC? Because we don't want a failed party like APC and Aregberascal in our land. If Aregberascal and lifeless one kind of government is what APC can offer, we rather remain with APGA, PDP and any other party than APC

Remain strong, now na morning.
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by MayorofLagos(m): 1:45am On Sep 25, 2018
rock003:

So, APC winning election is now Yoruba success? What manner of deep seated emptiness is this for God's sake?!

Go back to the genesis of APC. What do you have?
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by rock003: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2018
MayorofLagos:

Go back to the genesis of APC. What do you have?

maybe you want to ask yourself if the party was setup for the benefit of the Yoruba people or benefit of the politicians. Stop commenting like you can't see beyond your nose
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by yorubakid: 7:41am On Sep 25, 2018
Ioannes:

[s]Oh shut up and take several seats at the back. You are too full of yourself. I mean just look at yourself and ask what's to like there?

Who gives a fvck?

At the very least I'm in the west, not intruding nor constituting myself into a pest or parasite like you[/s].
Go back to your backward south west state and leave Lagos for the people who contributes to it's development..You have no moral justification to call someone parasite if you are not living within your state and not in Lagos State.
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
How I wish that our country men can realise how much that we lose by promoting ethnic politics. Ethnic politics doesn't help the country and those who promote it are our worst enemies. We are human beings not animals. The overall aim of these vermins is to always be at the helm of affairs so they can be in a unique position to channel Nigeria resources for their own ethnic regions. How does this thinking help Nigeria develop. It is the worst type of narrow mindedness. This is not the thought process that produced great nations like the USA, the Great Britain, France, etc. If you visit these countries you will see that development is centered around resolving human problems. Infrastructure is evenly distributed and mapped so it affects the majority of the people positively. It really appears that the heart of the blackman is so dark and primitive.
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2018
rock003:

These people are so narrow minded.
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by rock003: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2018
jomonic:

These people are so narrow minded.

Yes they are
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2018
yorubakid:
Go back to your backward south west state and leave Lagos for the people who contributes to it's development..You have no moral justification to call someone parasite if you are not living within your state and not in Lagos State.

Like your moniker suggests, you're still a kid. Finish from highschool first then maybe I'll count you worthy to engage in a discussion about this. Try and pass JAMB first ok?
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Osun delivered

Next stop Kwara

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by MayorofLagos(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:
Osun delivered

Next stop Kwara

Yes sir!
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by MayorofLagos(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
lizzybet:
lol Your head is there op ( ori e wa n be).
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YORUBA SONS AND DAUGHTERS HOME AND ABROAD
It's a victory we don't tolerate IPOB SWINE party on our soil

As for Fayose, don't end like Bashorun Gaa, You're Omoluabi
despite being the strongest opposition voice I doubt they will give you VP slot, remember, all your political decision must benefit Yoruba nation, we love you still

kiss kiss
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by MayorofLagos(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
MarysMeaI:
mayor how far
what's the latest result?

Walkover my brother!
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by nisai: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2018
Ioannes:

Lol. She should respond if she's a Yoruba lady. I know that she can either get someone to interpret for her or maybe she's like you, an Igbo born in Yorubaland.

Still going through her posts on her profile you'll know she's far from being a Yoruba person.

Ordinarily I don't denigrate Igbos and I'll never pretend to be Igbo here just to score cheap points so I don't understand where you guys' hatred comes from.

It's all good though. Shalom.
LOL. Nna nawa ooo, infaaaateeee u havu spolu my day. grin
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 03, 2018
nisai:
LOL. Nna nawa ooo, infaaaateeee u havu spolu my day. grin

Lol.
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by meccuno: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2018
rock003:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by meccuno: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2018
Cretaceous:

Ogbeni keep kwayet! You're silly to think I care about what you think. If I am Yoruba, it shall not be well with you and you shall die an asslicker! And If I have claimed what I am not, let that be my portion. Fool, now say amen.

Olodo! So the June 12 struggle brought progress and development to the SW? We are talking about landmarks, legacies and meaningful achievement which Awolowo is reputable for, this nonentity is talking about some selfish struggle which most actors ended up betraying the struggle. You are mistaken political actors for selfless leaders. Ogbeni just shut up. While I acknowledge the effort of Afenifere and the Nadeco group for their participation in the struggle, where has that gotten us to? Democrazy? You are lick Buhariiii's ass. Does he come across as someone who espouses the principles of the June 12 struggle? Yet you have your tongue stuck to this anus. We are talking about regional development, this one is talking political victories.

Nigga, are you for real? Please shut up! Lagos progress and development predate the emergence of Asiwaja. Lagos made Asiwaju and the not the other round. All Lagos governors have always performed beyond expectations due to the resources available at their disposal even though the development we are seeing is not commensurate with the resources available to them. Why did you talk about Lagos? Why not Osun, Ekiti, or Oyo? I am talking about the progress and development of the SW region, and you are mentioning Lagos. Y'all think SW stops at Lagos when y'all should be thinking about the transformation of the other SW regions to become glamorous and independent like Lagos. Imagine, if Nigeria balkanizes today, the poverty that will hit all SW states bar Lagos will be doing a press-up. It is stupidity on your part to attribute Lagos' success to Asiwaju who has done nothing than steal from Lagos, rape Lagos blind and still even robbing Lagos. eg his feud with Ambode. We all know it's not about performance but some vested interest. We are not fools like you zombies who cannot reason beyond what baba sowipe.
Imagine if Asiwaju dies today, what will he be remembered for vis-a-vis what Awolowo is remembered for? Food for thought
real food for thought........you need a crate of beer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo / Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets / Wike To NDDC: Stop Awarding Projects To Portfolio, Political Contractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.