Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! (5917 Views)

'APC Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock' - May Ubeku / Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation / Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by goodnessme1(f): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2018
Ioannes:

I thought you were forming Yoruba before. So finally shame don catch you ba? Showing your true colors now.
been a yoruba lady wont stop me from saying the truth,
every yoruba cant be blinded with hatred like some of you.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2018
goodnessme1:

Ki ni oruko agboole e? Nibo ni awon obi e ti san wa? Omo ilu ibo ni e?

Omo Yoruba ti on fi owo osi juwe ile baba e, omo ale niyen o.

Maa tan ara e. Yinmu. Ti o ba ya wa jewo ara e.

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2018
Ioannes:

That's childish....if she no interpret....i go help her out.
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2018
Whether apc wins all ijebuland, osogbo or ogbomosho....is non of my business.
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

That's childish....if she no interpret....i go help her out.

Lol. She should respond if she's a Yoruba lady. I know that she can either get someone to interpret for her or maybe she's like you, an Igbo born in Yorubaland.

Still going through her posts on her profile you'll know she's far from being a Yoruba person.

Ordinarily I don't denigrate Igbos and I'll never pretend to be Igbo here just to score cheap points so I don't understand where you guys' hatred comes from.

It's all good though. Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2018
Ioannes:

Lol. She should respond if she's a Yoruba lady. I know that she can either get someone to interpret for her or maybe she's like you, an Igbo born in Yorubaland.

Still going through her posts on her profile you'll know she's far from being a Yoruba person.

Ordinarily I don't denigrate Igbos and I'll never pretend to be Igbo here just to score cheap points so I don't understand where you guys' hatred comes from.

It's all good though. Shalom.

Oh u really want to know where the presumed hate u said is coming from
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by ariesbull: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2018
Bane2020:

Better get your savings up and apply for a visa to any country around with some sanity left even if it's just Ghana. Cause I've concluded Nigerians back home are some of the most uniquely stupid, and low IQ humans ever(my deep sympathy for the few sensible ones like you back there who are unfortunately caught in the sea of irredeemable idiots). Maybe the ones I meet here in the diaspora are more intelligent at least. In this day and age when advanced countries are focused on kicking out the corrupt leaders that have brought untold suffering to the citizens (even small Liberia is presently doing a thorough vacuum sweep of corrupt officials from the past government), Kagame is doing wonders in Rwanda because the people didn't elect him based on whether he's tutsi or Hutu... but in Nigeria we have morons that keep voting along ethnic lines because he is "our brother", so in principle you vote a demented septuagenarian bigot whose lifespan is numbered , and whose administration has been nothing short of a disaster. But hey who cares? As long as "our brother" will take over after another 4 years of disaster comes and goes we are good...by then more innocents would have perished to starvation, Fulani resurgence, Boko haram madness, wicked policies against target ethnic groups etc... and the cycle continues. Good thing I don't stay in that shit. hole anymore, once I file for my immediate family members and loved ones left there to travel out to join me in the USA... I'LL BE THE HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE.

PSA: a lot of idiots who post stuff of this nature, like the OP don't actually stay in Nigeria. They stay abroad and fan the embers of ethnic hate in a clime that offer them 24hrs of constant power, when sh.it does down they are some hundreds of miles away safely tucked in the luxury of Europe or the USA... while the usual morons that sway to their antics end up suffering and smiling... or at worst killed.

Please be specific...call the Yoruba and their sophistication of buffoonry....we the Igbo warned them in 2015 now they have brought hardship upon themselves....we still warned them till date but they are the weak links in Southern Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Oh u really want to know where the presumed hate u said is coming from

No I don't. That was rhetorical.
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2018
Ioannes:

No I don't. That was rhetorical.

Better coz u guys are funny.

It will take a man of courage like me to have series of business dealings with ur people.
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Better coz u guys are funny.

It will take a man of courage like me to have series of business dealings with ur people.

Is that so? So what are you and your brothers still doing in the West?

As we are speaking now buses are loading in the garage packing your people to come and experience a better life in the west.

The only movement of people from the east to the west and from the west to the east is 99.99999999% Igbos only.

So, pardon me if I call you a liar. Otherwise you shouldn't be typing from the west.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by goodnessme1(f): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2018
Bane2020:

Better get your savings up and apply for a visa to any country around with some sanity left even if it's just Ghana. Cause I've concluded Nigerians back home are some of the most uniquely stupid, and low IQ humans ever(my deep sympathy for the few sensible ones like you back there who are unfortunately caught in the sea of irredeemable idiots). Maybe the ones I meet here in the diaspora are more intelligent at least. In this day and age when advanced countries are focused on kicking out the corrupt leaders that have brought untold suffering to the citizens (even small Liberia is presently doing a thorough vacuum sweep of corrupt officials from the past government), Kagame is doing wonders in Rwanda because the people didn't elect him based on whether he's tutsi or Hutu... but in Nigeria we have morons that keep voting along ethnic lines because he is "our brother", so in principle you vote a demented septuagenarian bigot whose lifespan is numbered , and whose administration has been nothing short of a disaster. But hey who cares? As long as "our brother" will take over after another 4 years of disaster comes and goes we are good...by then more innocents would have perished to starvation, Fulani resurgence, Boko haram madness, wicked policies against target ethnic groups etc... and the cycle continues. Good thing I don't stay in that shit. hole anymore, once I file for my immediate family members and loved ones left there to travel out to join me in the USA... I'LL BE THE HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE.

PSA: a lot of idiots who post stuff of this nature, like the OP don't actually stay in Nigeria. They stay abroad and fan the embers of ethnic hate in a clime that offer them 24hrs of constant power, when sh.it does down they are some hundreds of miles away safely tucked in the luxury of Europe or the USA... while the usual morons that sway to their antics end up suffering and smiling... or at worst killed.

I didn't want to comment until I saw your post. I have nothing to say other than God bless you.
You have just described the reasoning of the typical Yoruba. Although, this isn't exclusive to Yoruba. I'm really shocked how my fellow Yoruba brothers have sunken to low in reasoning, logic and core values. I have always known and see my people as humanists who will not hesitate to be the voice of he voiceless and fighter for the oppressed, but these days, the reasoning of a typical Yoruba is really really stunning.

The poster is not angry with the poverty ravaging the whole of south west. He's not pissed at the abysmal performance of the south Westerners in the recent WAEC performance which calls for a moment of deep retrospection and reflection on how the SW who used to lead in education are now competing with the poverty stricken and terrorism ravaged North. He's not pissed at the underdevelopment in the SW regions bar Lagos. He's not worried that a lot of our governors have accumulated so much debt at the expense of the future generation which will pay for without any infrastructure to show for it. He's not concerned about the growing religion intolerance in the SW. He doesn't care that LAUTECH was on strike for close to a year due to inability to pay salaries. I can go on and on.

But see what he has come here to spew. Celebration of a political slave master, jagbajantis, who has contribute nothing to the development of the SW other than poverty and amassing wealth for himself. He gives appointment to his cronies, nothing more,nothing less. He has traded the whole region on the alter of political expediency and continually used it as a bargaining tool to increase his larger than life status and political empire.

The progress made by the SW under Awolowo reached a crescendo. But that progress has been eroded away. The SW has now sunken so deep into an abysmal pit of nothingness. The Jagbajantis has successful imported the almajiri culture from the north into the Southwest - now the average Yoruba sees him as a god. He dictates the direction of a whole region. He directs the thinking of a supposedly educated tribe when the purpose of education is to make you think critically and independently. No wonder we have descended to the bottomless pit educationally. His interest is now being masked as SW interest.

I'm a proud Yoruba who campaigned for Buhari. But I will need a steady dose of stupidity to continue to support him in the face of glaring incompetence. I have come to realise that a lot of Yoruba supported Buhari not for altruistic reasons but for personal and selfish purposes. A lot of my friends who we all criticised Jonathan for some actions and inactions are now making the most ridiculous excuses for Buhari. I was shocked and stunned to see them still defend Buhari for what they almost roasted Jonathan for. I have realised that we didn't support Buhari for the same reasons.

So according to the senseless poster, who I presume is a Yoruba, it doesn't matter if Buhari is incompetent and clueless, we should support him because of some foolish presidency expectations. I'm really disappointed cos this is the way the average Yoruba in real life also thinks. A lot of you pride yourself in exuding the omoluabi core values but Your hypocritical selves have traded those values on the alter of political expediency. To you, it doesn't matter that: innocent farmers are being slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen, all the security service chiefs are from the core Islamic north which is an obvious disregard for the principle of federal character and a clear case of nepotism, resources from the southern regions are being uses to clear the mess created by the north, debts are accumulating without any strategy to pay back while the infrastructures are cited in places with no economic activities eg daura, a lot of corruption is going in NNPC which was the real reason why Kemi was sacked, etc. All these don't matter and you don't care. All you care about is presidency in 2023 while Buhari continues to impoverish the whole south west due to over dependence on monthly allocation and civil service inclination.

what happens to our clamour for restructuring. we don't care any longer? Y'all, especially jagbajantis almajiris from the SW will support a sick, bed ridden Buhari as long as you hope the presidential ticket goes to asiwaju...We all know that's the ultimate reason. Very very selfish!
But y'all will be disappointed. you will be used and dumped as usual by your slave masters up North.

I wish you and my fellow Yoruba well if this is the route you want to take. As you lay your bed, so you shall lie.
Your children will also grow up supporting the values of this dysfunctional society you are creating.
IF YOU PRAY FOR RAIN, REMEMBER, YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH THE MUD TOO.

@MayorofLagos more like MayorofPoverty or MayorofAssLickers

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by goodnessme1(f): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2018
Ioannes:

gbiyanju lati ranti iṣowo rẹ.
Ohun ti mo sọ nibi kii ṣe iṣe
rẹ

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2018
MayorofLagos:
My dear brothers and sisters,
Congrats to everyone of you in the State of Osun for coming out to exercise civic responsibility and elect a person to govern you over the next four years. This congratulatory message goes to all Omoluabi. We are Yoruba first before anything else and our Omoluabi has no religion or party, it is simply a Oriki of Yoruba doctrine of righteousness. Our brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers, uncles and aunts, friends and neighbours in Osun exercised righteousness today. We rejoice with them and join with them to accept the outcome of the election. We must now face front for what is important in Yorubaland.

What does the APC victory in Osun mean for Yorubaland?

In 2011 ACN won every state in West except Ondo. The central government of President Jonathan in Abuja was sympathetic and supportive of Governor Mimiko in Ondo. ACN had been working to bring all states in West under one party, then use that bloc as a credit to gain political advantages in the center and manifest them as windfalls for the region. Then in 2014 ACN lost Ekiti to opposition. If we look at the victory pattern in West we see that since return to democracy in 1999 Yorubaland has not been able to come under one political roof until this victory in Osun on 22/09/2018. This is first time in the new civilian rule that we are all under one party in the SW zone. The only time we ever achieved this was in the previous civilian rule and under UPN. If we expand the bloc to cover all Yoruba Commonwealth we will see that we have made a breakthrough in Nigerian politics. We have accomplished in Nigeria a feat that no other ethnic group has ever achieved under a democratic government. Here is the breakthrough going from top down....

Kwara - APC
Kogi - APC
Ekiti - APC
Osun - APC
Ondo - APC
Oyo - APC
Ogun - APC
Lagos - APC

This breakthrough ought to be entered in records of political achievements in Nigeria.

Going back to SW, Yoruba has two programmes that we should all have on the tip of our tongues.

1 - Odua Investment -
http://www.oduainvestment.com.ng/

2 - DAWN -
http://dawncommission.org/

Likewise, in 2019, after we put Buhari back in office and he is settled in, we have a succeeding Presidency that should be in our hearts and brains. We are going to be proactive and work towards a Yoruba Presidency in 2023. We are not asking for it to be given to us....we have earned the credit to make the political victory successful for Yoruba Commonwealth.

To close, we must appreciate Alhaji Ahmed Bola Tinubu for his thoroughness, vision and patience to bring us this far. He didn't do it alone. We also thank all the Gorvernors in SW for their dilligence and unity. Their unity is the unity of our land!

Congrats to all Omoluabis, from Kwara to Kogi, down to the coast and all inbetween. To those in diaspora, we greet you well. A great future awaits us.

Ise ya o, Ise yaa...

sing it if you know it grin

Kogi is Igala land, Except ur saying Igala people have turned to Yoruba.

Kwara is PDP grin, Are u in Cameroon! !

Osun is about to fall out of Yorubas hand Ooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2018
dunkem21:

Everyday, I pray that God will cause you 100 times the pains you caused me.
I will pray again, today.
wetin the guy do u?
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by luvmijeje(f): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2018
This is absolutely crap. I hate it when people start listing the advantages of being under one political party. We all lose when a region is under one party. The party will take the people for granted if we are all under one party. Afterall, the opposition also fielded a Yoruba man.

Enough of this regional crap. Must we all put our eggs in one basket.

Hopefully PDP will win Osun state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by 7lives: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2018
Cretaceous:

I didn't want to comment until I saw your post. I have nothing to say other than God bless you.
You have just described the reasoning of the typical Yoruba. Although, this isn't exclusive to Yoruba. I'm really shocked how my fellow Yoruba brothers have sunken to low in reasoning, logic and core values. I have always known and see my people as humanists who will not hesitate to be the voice of he voiceless and fighter for the oppressed, but these days, the reasoning of a typical Yoruba is really really stunning.

The poster is not angry with the poverty ravaging the whole of south west. He's not pissed at the abysmal performance of the south Westerners in the recent WAEC performance which calls for a moment of deep retrospection and reflection on how the SW who used to lead in education are now competing with the poverty stricken and terrorism ravaged North. He's not pissed at the underdevelopment in the SW regions bar Lagos. He's not worried that a lot of our governors have accumulated so much debt at the expense of the future generation which will pay for without any infrastructure to show for it. He's not concerned about the growing religion intolerance in the SW. He doesn't care that LAUTECH was on strike for close to a year due to inability to pay salaries. I can go on and on.

But see what he has come here to spew. Celebration of a political slave master, jagbajantis, who has contribute nothing to the development of the SW other than poverty and amassing wealth for himself. He gives appointment to his cronies, nothing more,nothing less. He has traded the whole region on the alter of political expediency and continually used it as a bargaining tool to increase his larger than life status and political empire.

The progress made by the SW under Awolowo reached a crescendo. But that progress has been eroded away. The SW has now sunken so deep into an abysmal pit of nothingness. The Jagbajantis has successful imported the almajiri culture from the north into the Southwest - now the average Yoruba sees him as a god. He dictates the direction of a whole region. He directs the thinking of a supposedly educated tribe when the purpose of education is to make you think critically and independently. No wonder we have descended to the bottomless pit educationally. His interest is now being masked as SW interest.

I'm a proud Yoruba who campaigned for Buhari. But I will need a steady dose of stupidity to continue to support him in the face of glaring incompetence. I have come to realise that a lot of Yoruba supported Buhari not for altruistic reasons but for personal and selfish purposes. A lot of my friends who we all criticised Jonathan for some actions and inactions are now making the most ridiculous excuses for Buhari. I was shocked and stunned to see them still defend Buhari for what they almost roasted Jonathan for. I have realised that we didn't support Buhari for the same reasons.

So according to the senseless poster, who I presume is a Yoruba, it doesn't matter if Buhari is incompetent and clueless, we should support him because of some foolish presidency expectations. I'm really disappointed cos this is the way the average Yoruba in real life also thinks. A lot of you pride yourself in exuding the omoluabi core values but Your hypocritical selves have traded those values on the alter of political expediency. To you, it doesn't matter that: innocent farmers are being slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen, all the security service chiefs are from the core Islamic north which is an obvious disregard for the principle of federal character and a clear case of nepotism, resources from the southern regions are being uses to clear the mess created by the north, debts are accumulating without any strategy to pay back while the infrastructures are cited in places with no economic activities eg daura, a lot of corruption is going in NNPC which was the real reason why Kemi was sacked, etc. All these don't matter and you don't care. All you care about is presidency in 2023 while Buhari continues to impoverish the whole south west due to over dependence on monthly allocation and civil service inclination.

what happens to our clamour for restructuring. we don't care any longer? Y'all, especially jagbajantis almajiris from the SW will support a sick, bed ridden Buhari as long as you hope the presidential ticket goes to asiwaju...We all know that's the ultimate reason. Very very selfish!
But y'all will be disappointed. you will be used and dumped as usual by your slave masters up North.

I wish you and my fellow Yoruba well if this is the route you want to take. As you lay your bed, so you shall lie.
Your children will also grow up supporting the values of this dysfunctional society you are creating.
IF YOU PRAY FOR RAIN, REMEMBER, YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH THE MUD TOO.

@MayorofLagos more like MayorofPoverty or MayorofAssLickers

Yorubas are NEVER this bitter, so know you are not a Yoruba.
Did you JUST say poverty?, aye la ba, aye la ma fi si lo.
Jagbajantis?, eni ti ko ni iru eni, ko le mo iyi eni.
The LEADERSHIP in Yorubaland used to reside with the Olowu at the current Ogun state, it later moved to Oyo Alafin, left Oyo Alafin and went to reside in Ibadan with Bashorun.
Leadership left Bashorun and went to be with Awolowo, moved in with Abraham Adesanya on the exit of Awo.
On the demise of Adesanya, leadership moved into the hands of Bola Ige.
Tinubu did not contest to take over the Yoruba land, the DOGGEDNESS of Tinubu to outwit OBJ, is why the Yorubas sees him as someone they can rely on, and this is how he became a leader.
Stop hating on him or you will just kill yourself, Tinubu is there today, another power will rise on the exit of Tinubu, ma pa ara e o, enough said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2018
7lives:

The LEADERSHIP in Yorubaland used to reside with the Olowu at the current Ogun state, it later moved to Oyo Alafin, left Oyo Alafin and went to reside in Ibadan with Bashorun.
Leadership left Bashorun and went to be with Awolowo, moved in with Abraham Adesanya on the exit of Awo.
Tinubu did not contest to take over the Yoruba land, the DOGGEDNESS of Tinubu to outwit OBJ, is why the Yorubas sees him as someone they can rely on, and this is how he became a leader.
Stop hating on him or you will just kill yourself, Tinubu is there today, another power will rise on the exit of Tinubu, ma pa ara e o, enough said.

A quick view of your post history shows that you're another jagbajantis ass licker cum APShit apologist. You're one of the sophisticated morons I talked about in my writeup.

I don't need to prove anything to your dumb self. I know truth is bitter. It will shock you to know that there are still a very few of us who don't like sheepishly or like dogs to be controlled by the whistle blower - Jagbajantis. I presume you mistake me for one of those baba sowipe zombies like you. Get the fuuuckkk of my mention and go find something to do with your life.

OBJ has never been regarded or seen as a Yoruba leader. He is another typical selfish leader who only cares about himself.

Since the demise of Awolowo, Yoruba hasn't been blessed with another selfless leader who will put the region's interest first and bring a lot of progress and development to the region. All we have is a selfish politician masquerading as a Yoruba leader.

Pray tell Asiwaju's contributions to the progress and development of the SW other than federal appointments that only benefit the individuals.

Continue to live in self denial of the obvious. Delusion of grandeur is allowed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by ThatIgboBoy: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2018
MayorofLagos:
My dear brothers and sisters,
Congrats to everyone of you in the State of Osun for coming out to exercise civic responsibility and elect a person to govern you over the next four years. This congratulatory message goes to all Omoluabi. We are Yoruba first before anything else and our Omoluabi has no religion or party, it is simply a Oriki of Yoruba doctrine of righteousness. Our brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers, uncles and aunts, friends and neighbours in Osun exercised righteousness today. We rejoice with them and join with them to accept the outcome of the election. We must now face front for what is important in Yorubaland.

What does the APC victory in Osun mean for Yorubaland?

In 2011 ACN won every state in West except Ondo. The central government of President Jonathan in Abuja was sympathetic and supportive of Governor Mimiko in Ondo. ACN had been working to bring all states in West under one party, then use that bloc as a credit to gain political advantages in the center and manifest them as windfalls for the region. Then in 2014 ACN lost Ekiti to opposition. If we look at the victory pattern in West we see that since return to democracy in 1999 Yorubaland has not been able to come under one political roof until this victory in Osun on 22/09/2018. This is first time in the new civilian rule that we are all under one party in the SW zone. The only time we ever achieved this was in the previous civilian rule and under UPN. If we expand the bloc to cover all Yoruba Commonwealth we will see that we have made a breakthrough in Nigerian politics. We have accomplished in Nigeria a feat that no other ethnic group has ever achieved under a democratic government. Here is the breakthrough going from top down....

Kwara - APC
Kogi - APC
Ekiti - APC
Osun - APC
Ondo - APC
Oyo - APC
Ogun - APC
Lagos - APC

This breakthrough ought to be entered in records of political achievements in Nigeria.

Going back to SW, Yoruba has two programmes that we should all have on the tip of our tongues.

1 - Odua Investment -
http://www.oduainvestment.com.ng/

2 - DAWN -
http://dawncommission.org/

Likewise, in 2019, after we put Buhari back in office and he is settled in, we have a succeeding Presidency that should be in our hearts and brains. We are going to be proactive and work towards a Yoruba Presidency in 2023. We are not asking for it to be given to us....we have earned the credit to make the political victory successful for Yoruba Commonwealth.

To close, we must appreciate Alhaji Ahmed Bola Tinubu for his thoroughness, vision and patience to bring us this far. He didn't do it alone. We also thank all the Gorvernors in SW for their dilligence and unity. Their unity is the unity of our land!

Congrats to all Omoluabis, from Kwara to Kogi, down to the coast and all inbetween. To those in diaspora, we greet you well. A great future awaits us.

Ise ya o, Ise yaa...

sing it if you know it grin

this is a case of counting your chickens before they hatch. Osun state has been claimed by pdp. you couldn't even wait to be sure and you rushed to create this thread. young man, patience is a virtue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Arysexy(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2018
Shame on you mayoroflagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2018
Dreamkiller:
Lagos is not yorubaLand...Oba of Lagos
They are all igboland.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2018
goodnessme1:
gbiyanju lati ranti iṣowo rẹ.
Ohun ti mo sọ nibi kii ṣe iṣe
rẹ

#Yinmu

You better come here and let me teach you how to speak Yoruba properly.

Anyway sha, you are still learning. Keep it up. It's nice to know you are learning Yoruba. Maybe I'll even give you a Yoruba name so that you can totally forget about being Igbo.

But coming here to insult Yorubas is not the way to go.
If you were heartbroken by a Yoruba dude doesn't mean you have to take it out on a whole people.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Osun is about to fall out of Yorubas hand Ooo grin

This is a dumb statement.

So if PDP wins in Osun state Yorubas will leave Osun state and relocate to Oyo state abi?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2018
Ioannes:

This is a dumb statement.

So if PDP wins in Osun state Yorubas will leave Osun state and relocate to Oyo state abi?

Of course u will relocate to Togo. U can't take it grin

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2018
ariesbull:

[s]Please be specific...call the Yoruba and their sophistication of buffoonry....we the Igbo warned them in 2015 now they have brought hardship upon themselves....we still warned them till date but they are the weak links in Southern Nigeria[/s]

Is this even a sensible comment?

Nothing like Southern Nigeria. You are in the east, we are in the West. No connection whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

[s]Of course u will relocate to Togo. U can't take it grin[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Gabriel004: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
goodnessme1:
When will you be proud of your igboness? Or could it be that because a foreiner said igbo ladies smell and have bad body odour? Who will vote your father?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ioannes:
ogbomosho
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by 7lives: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
Cretaceous:

A quick view of your post history shows that you're another jagbajantis ass licker cum APShit apologist. You're one of the sophisticated morons I talked about in my writeup.

I don't need to prove anything to your dumb self. I know truth is bitter. It will shock you to know that there are still a very few of us who don't like sheepishly or like dogs to be controlled by the whistle blower - Jagbajantis. I presume you mistake me for one of those baba sowipe zombies like you. Get the fuuuckkk of my mention and go find something to do with your life.

OBJ has never been regarded or seen as a Yoruba leader. He is another typical selfish leader who only cares about himself.

Since the demise of Awolowo, Yoruba hasn't been blessed with another selfless leader who will put the region's interest first and bring a lot of progress and development to the region. All we have is a selfish politician masquerading as a Yoruba leader.

Pray tell Asiwaju's contributions to the progress and development of the SW other than federal appointments that only benefit the individuals.

Continue to live in self denial of the obvious. Delusion of grandeur is allowed.

Why not DISPROVE what I wrote, you just dey nack head for wall for nothing.
See this one o, since Awolowo Yoruba has not been blessed with another selfless leader?, look who's talking, I'm not even sure you are a Yoruba person, how old are you during the June 12 struggle?.
Late PA Abraham Adesanya of blessed memories, is the Yoruba leader during the struggle.
He is the one who managed the Affairs of the Yoruba people then, the pictures of his bullet ridden car are online, he is the REASON the Yoruba land is standing today, as against Abacha's agenda to destroy Yoruba land.
Abacha already have his army of occupation on ground, with the instruction to " clear all living things ", if you no know, now you know.
Asiwaju's contribution?, the migration pattern of this country is enough answer, what more can I say.
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
7lives:

"" DOGGEDNESS of Tinubu to outwit OBJ ""

Wen OBJ left PDP, Tiffnubu took many apc chieftains to OBJs house and then begged him to become their navigator.

"" is why the Yorubas sees him as someone they can rely on ""

What exactly have the Yorubas gained from Tiffnubu since they started relying on him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
7lives:

Why not DISPROVE what I wrote, you just dey nack head for wall for nothing.
See this one o, since Awolowo Yoruba has not been blessed with another selfless leader?, look who's talking, I'm not even sure you are a Yoruba person, how old are you during the June 12 struggle?.
Late PA Abraham Adesanya of blessed memories, is the Yoruba leader during the struggle.
He is the one who managed the Affairs of the Yoruba people then, the pictures of his bullet ridden car are online, he is the REASON the Yoruba land is standing today, as against Abacha's agenda to destroy Yoruba land.
Abacha already have his army of occupation on ground, with the instruction to " clear all living things ", if you no know, now you know.
Asiwaju's contribution?, the migration pattern of this country is enough answer, what more can I say.

Where did u get this animal dung that ur smoking?? grin.

"" already have his army of occupation on ground, with the instruction to " clear all living things ", if you no know, now you know""

Above is is baseless n stupid statement.

Oga shut up ur mouth, Which useless migration pattern as u talking about U were told to list what Tiffnubu has done for the Yorubas n ur here loading up trash.
Re: Congratulations To Yoruba Commonwealth For This Breakthrough! by 7lives: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
allcomage:
Wonders shall never end. Op is so happy that apc has taken over sw and at what cost? Poverty has really taken its toll in the sw more than ever before and the region is plunged into huge debts. As educated as he is,he doesn't know that voting in quality individuals via various parties is very much better than this cult like apc criminally and religiously inclined party. As for the hope the region's presidency, it's a wishful thought as apc will have gone into oblivion by 2023 due to buhari expected poor performance.

What exactly are you crying about?, PDP took over the WHOLE of Yorubaland except Lagos in 2003, what exactly did Yorubas benefited from 8 years of PDP?.
If fact they managed the country for good 16 years, WHAT EXACTLY did the country benefited?.
I WILL be very happy if APC can take over the whole of SW, I also want to see what they can do for SW for 16 year.
E sun Ekun ara yin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Will Reflect The Will Of Nigerians Says President Muhammadu Buhari / Accord Party Rejects Rivers Guber Results / THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.