Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. (6928 Views)

Brazilian Man Marries 9 Women At Once (photos, 18+) / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. by ClintGist(f): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ah, the first org*sm. Some women get up close and comfortable with their pleasure at a young age, and can’t place a finger on when it all began. But others remember their first big O as a momentous event that happened much later in life, after many years of wondering.

This spectrum of experiences isn’t too surprising considering that most of us had to learn about sexual pleasure and orgasms from sources like TV or (often similarly clueless) friends. And as such, many of us ladies experienced our first org*sms by accident, or through some form of self-exploration.

Nevertheless, figuring out how to org*sm is a beautiful, important, right of passage for many women. It’s how we learn what our bodies are capable of.

Here are (via the link the below) nine real , hilarious, often heartwarming tales from women about the first time they experienced an org*sm

https://www.clintgist.com/hilarious-9-women-share-first-time-they-experienced-an-orgsm/

Re: Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. by kabakaauu: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Grace*, – 28 ‘I MUST HAVE BEEN DANCING’

“I was 16 or 17 years old and discovered what my clit*ris was while grinding up on a four-poster bed. I was maybe dancing or something?

Hmmmm sound very similar to guys experience.... Mine was in examination... I heard pass your papers mean while nothing was in my sheet.... Hahahahohoho

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. by Solomonudofia(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
kabakaauu:

“I was 16 or 17 years old and discovered what my clit*ris was while grinding up on a four-poster bed. I was maybe dancing or something?

Hmmmm sound very similar to guys experience.... Mine was in examination... I heard pass your papers mean while nothing was in my sheet.... Hahahahohoho

Hahahaha .... You no go fit pass the paper again be that na

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. by ClintGist(f): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
kabakaauu:

so many had same experience dear

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. by evanso6226(f): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ook ooo
Re: Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. by agbonkamen(f): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Organization you mean grin grin
Re: Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Am lost....
Re: Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. by chikason68(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
kabakaauu:

This happened to me once shaa. My first quizz in poly. I tried recopying my work to a new sheet cos the one i wrote on was rough. Just as i finished writing my details to commence recopying, i heard summit and the man is on the door going. Na so my heart started pumping so fast that i released instantly. Never told anyone but i felt so bad n embarrased despite the fact that people around me didnt notice what happened

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
chikason68:

This happened to me once shaa. My first quizz in poly. I tried recopying my work to a new sheet cos the one i wrote on was rough. Just as i finished writing my details to commence recopying, i heard summit and the man is on the door going. Na so my heart started pumping so fast that i released instantly. Never told anyone but i felt so bad n embarrased despite the fact that people around me didnt notice what happened
Back then in the University my guy told me something like this, I thought he was bluffing. So this shit is real?. Someone to cum outta fear or so whatever aside sex or stimulation?? Wow.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. by Les: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
R2bees:
Back then in the University my guy told me something like this, I thought he was bluffing. So this shit is real?. Someone to cum outta fear or so whatever aside sex or stimulation?? Wow.
I know about that but I don't know what triggers it, like your world is doomed, I and kpaam, a release? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. by MrRichmond: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
What the f am I reading here??
people cumminn because of fear

This is so abnormal!

Hope say na play una dey play so

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. by Jibwillz: 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
R2bees:
it's very real.. had similar experience repeteadly back in 06 when I was taking GCE... The rush to shade 50 obj maths runs that came in late when i heard 2mins more triggered my first, and I had couple more after that,, Same exam anxiety every time. felt weird tho... And I couldn't control it...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. by MVLOX(m): 6:11am On Sep 24, 2018
Wonderful
Re: Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. by Fuqman(m): 6:43am On Sep 24, 2018
Give a woman some fukkin multiple orgasm and watch her beg you for more.. Watch out, she will get addicted to ya..

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. by flames007(m): 7:01am On Sep 24, 2018
MrRichmond:
What the f am I reading here??
people cumminn because of fear

This is so abnormal!

Hope say na play una dey play so
it's not fear per say.maybe anxiety to be precise.I seriously thought I was an anomaly until I read this thread today.
when I was in primary school we had this wicked principal.one day while I was waiting for my turn behind a long queue during break to ride the swing on the playground and it finally got to my turn.as soon as I sat on the swing the bell rang for break over.
I started swinging nonetheless, but while swinging I was death scared of the consequences of being caught and at the same time relishing the moment.
but suddenly I remember feeling something intensely pleasing down there.well,I didn't cum but it was a damn outta this world feeling.
it happened again one time in the the exam hall when It seemed that I was doomed to fail. dunno why it happens that way.guess I need an explanation too
Re: Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 24, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now!
Re: Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. by PapaNnamdi: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2018
No wonder our exam hall was always smelling rotten fish...

And we de blame our cleaner, We even voted for her sack
Oh what ignorance

Forgive us Mrs osahon
We didnt knw it was orgasm olympic games

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Using A Condom From The Fridge Is Best For Sex, Lady Advises Married People / My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence / Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.