Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex (23973 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Petfadipe: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nigerian men on Twitter have revealed some of the weirdest things they experienced during sex. Read below.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/nigerian-men-reveal-weirdest-things.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Andersonjr(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
So what are we to do?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Forzap: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
why is your thing dying na grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by fayded(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
I once had this long marathon sex with my gf that time.
I have already released 3times,there was nothing left in the tank again.. buh she was still urging me on.
my dear,i was just using my last energy to pound, no pleasure whatsoever,i blacked out, as in I just felt dizzy and fell over, I heard her say"you're a true son of your father" and stood up, wore her clothes and left me there.
it took bout 30mins before I could regain myself again. and even walk to lock the door.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by lilmax(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
I once had sex for 3 hours but didn't cum, that sh!t was weird
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Mraphel: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
She has dry poo around her anus.. It was so disgusting.. I had to wash my bed cover immediately after the first round... She wanted to come back the following day but blatantly refused.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Fidelismaria: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mraphel:
She has dry pull around her anus.. It was so disgusting.. I had to watch my cover cloth immediately after the first round... She wanted to come back the following day but blatantly refused.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Phenomenal16(f): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mraphel:
She has dry pull around her anus.. It was so disgusting.. I had to watch my cover cloth immediately after the first round... She wanted to come back the following day but blatantly refused.
.... Jeez ��

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by sparog(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mraphel:

She must have probably used toilet paper to wipe her ass after using the toilet, if she had used water to wash she'll have been clean dere

That's y I always prefer to wash with water instead of the tissue paper

There's nothing wrong if u had told her bro, she didn't do it intentionally anyway

grin grin grin grin cheesy

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
She came for post jamb. I bleeped her all night she failed the post jamb

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by domino4211(m): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ok.. So now that they've revealed it,what next?
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by BLUEJAYY: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
smiley

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Bluehill1051: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
#She likes playing with my balls. I feel it really really deep in me, very scary. I was always scared she could twist them .
#Her tongue in my ear
#Veejay lets sounds out like fart sometimes
#Veejay can get so wet, it might even drop to the ground. At first I thought she peed but it was all slippery.
#She always moan loud. So loud that at some point I had to stop n tell her she was really loud. She said, "this is akwaibom, nobody really cares"
#Which other one again.... I'll tell you when I remember

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Bucajunior(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Two days after taking german juice i bleep for almost 1hr without releasing i was sweating like someone working in a bakery.she was begging me to cum as if i was punishing her intentionaly.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
*spreads mat* lipsrsealed

Who get popcorn and fanta embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Generalwoodz(m): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Here to read lies

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by youngemperor(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
she peed on my bed,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
I'm only waiting for betnaija scammers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by rowland545(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
I was having Di's tin wit Di's girl so after I nutted she started stroking my dick and I hate DAT shit it makes me really uncomfortable and I was just shouting and telling her stop and she got angry .....I was like bitch DAT shit is sensitive and am not enjoying

I actually said it in my mind...I can't call her bitch I loved her alot

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by shawnfamous(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
U
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS THREAD MADE MY EVENING

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by kinzation(m): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
fayded:
I once had this long marathon sex with my gf that time.
I have already released 3times,there was nothing left in the tank again.. buh she was still urging me on.
my dear,i was just using my last energy to pound, no pleasure whatsoever,i blacked out, as in I just felt dizzy and fell over, I heard her say"you're a true son of your father" and stood up, wore her clothes and left me there.
it took bout 30mins before I could regain myself again. and even walk to lock the door.
boss
weytin you dey use
I need am too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by kinzation(m): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilmax:
I once had sex for 3 hours but didn't cum, that sh!t was weird

chai
give me access to what you used now
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by blingxx(m): 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
Awon lie Mohammed have occupied this thread lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by kinzation(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Bucajunior:
Two days after taking german juice i bleep for almost 1hr without releasing i was sweating like someone working in a bakery.she was begging me to cum as if i was punishing her intentionaly.
lmao
boss
give my the secret to what you've been using o
I wan dey tey
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by blingxx(m): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Bucajunior:

Borrow me your babe for 3days na cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Junkie1: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
MY AREA OF SPECIALTY I'M ALWAYS HIGH ON SOMETHING WHEN I'M ABOUT TO FVCK MAKES MY DICC NUMB THERE'S THIS ONE TIME I DIDN'T CUM FOR TOO LONG THE BITCH TOOK MY DICC OUT HER PVSSY AND LEFT LEAVING ME HANGING SMH

ALSO THIS ONE TIME I BIT A GIRL'S CLITORIS( DIDN'T INJURE THOUGH) SHE SCREAMED SO LOUD MY BROTHER HEARD FROM IN THE NEXT ROOM

ALSO I MET A GIRL THAT HAD SCARY NIPPLES SHIT LOOKED LIKE MY MIDDLE FINGER BUT STILL SUCKED ON IT THOUGH BITCH WAS CRAZY TOO I HAD INJURIES ON MY BACK AFTER EXCESSIVE SCRATCHING WITH HER LONG NAILS ( I STILL MISS HER)

ALSO I ONCE ATE ASS

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Junkie1:
MY AREA OF SPECIALTY I'M ALWAYS HIGH ON SOMETHING WHEN I'M ABOUT TO FVCK MAKES MY DICC NUMB THERE'S THIS ONE TIME I DIDN'T CUM FOR TOO LONG THE BITCH TOOK MY DICC OUT HER PVSSY AND LEFT LEAVING ME HANGING SMH

ALSO THIS ONE TIME I BIT A GIRL'S CLITORIS( DIDN'T INJURE THOUGH) SHE SCREAMED SO LOUD MY BROTHER HEARD FROM IN THE NEXT ROOM

ALSO I MET A GIRL THAT HAD SCARY NIPPLES SHIT LOOKED LIKE MY MIDDLE FINGER BUT STILL SUCKED ON IT THOUGH BITCH WAS CRAZY TOO I HAD INJURIES ON MY BACK AFTER EXCESSIVE SCRATCHING WITH HER LONG NAILS ( I STILL MISS HER)

ALSO I ONCE EAT ASS

WHAT A BEFITTING NAME U HAVE THERE grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by YorubaWarrior: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mraphel:

So you even finish dey do am... even go multiple rounds? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by IDFWU(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
cool
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Am really enjoying this post...How does that sound?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
WELL INITIALLY I THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD BUT I AM COOL WITH IT NOW.

THE FART SOUND FROM THE PUSSY...

WHEN I FIRST HEARD I WAS LIKE... WHERE IS THAT SOUND FROM... LOL... NOT UNTIL I MADE SOME RESEARCH AND I THINK THEY CALL IT QUEEF. AND ALSO I NOTICE HER PUSSY FARTS WHENEVER I HAVE FULL FULL ERECTION.

grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner / Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? / How To Unblock Your Blocked Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.