Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,734 members, 7,844,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (69671 Views)

Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal / Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by otunde527: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmmm

This boy en

Anyways get your rmb at #49/rmb
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by baby124: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Stages of grief. Finally humility. Nigerian politics will humble even the most confident. If they can rob Faleke in plain sight... then anyone can be robbed.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by amazon14: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sai BMC

My condolence to all NL Bmcs

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Benekruku(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
this guy will have an heart attack after the rerun
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by FarahAideed: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
tizzdi:
SOMEONE JUST SAID DAVIDO IS MORE POPULAR THAN HIS UNCLE ADELEKE grin

Davido is more popular than 99 percent of all Nigerians including all the governors and Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nevee: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lol where was Davido in 2014 though?
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by mu2sa2: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
The 3000+ voters in this re-run are instant millionaires. If you know you know!
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by otunde527: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
This boy en

Get your rmb for #49/rmb
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by mrp0806: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Am rili tired of apc..buhari precisely

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Onliie(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
tizzdi:
if that sounds funny to you, then you can laugh at anything.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by otunde527: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
hucienda:
Won't be surprised if he is named SSA to his uncle, the incoming governor ('cos there is no way the INEC can rig this with 7PUs in play and all eyes on them) on Entertainment.
gbam you got me to this
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by ollah2: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Isnt this Omisore that was involved in the #Dasukigate? Nigerians truly love their chains and shackles
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Throwback: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
Shame on result altering APC !!!!!!! Osun is certified proof that we can send The lifeless dullard called Buhari back to Daura ... May God Crown our Victory against that despicable divisive , vindictive and Satanic tyrant!!!!!!

I thought you knew more than Adeleke and asked him to head to court?

I hope your body has calmed down now seeing that even the Adelekes agree with the decision of INEC?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by sureheaven(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
I pray Adeleke wins the rerun so that other governors will respect and fears the masses at large.

U can’t be owing salaries yet think the people of the state will support u.

It’s no more about political party but about the future of the country.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Womenrep(f): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
Benekruku:
this guy will have an heart attack after the rerun

He fought a good fight though, despite the rerun outcome. How many youths can be as much dedicated in political affairs?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by FarahAideed: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
Throwback:

I thought you knew more than Adeleke and asked him to head to court?

I hope your body has calmed down now seeing that even the Adeleke's agree with the decision ?

I wanted Adeleke to head to court because I wonder why INEC wants all the 48 parties to participate in the rerun but from new info I have I can assure you it's curtains for APC in Osun.
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
Hmmm! This is when osun state will know who is Jagaban of borgu.

Film trick
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
ODUBEZE:
Power to the people! APC has performed woefully in their various states!

This is a clear message from the people

Come what may the people are ready to defend their mandate!

They are ready to take back power cause it truly belongs to the people!!!
all this noise for one inconclusive election
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Throwback: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
FarahAideed:

I wanted Adeleke to head to court because I wonder why INEC wants all the 48 parties to participate in the rerun but from new info I have I can assure you it's curtains for APC in Osun.

As long as the will of the electorates is respected, whoever they choose with majority votes will govern the state.
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Throwback: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Womenrep:

He fought a good fight though, despite the rerun outcome. How many youths can be as much dedicated in political affairs?

You mean a youth who is looking out for his own family?

Which youth doesn't do that?
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Etonyc(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
tizzdi:

Honestly true...
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by iykomo666(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
coolmister man u and God bless Nigeria are 5&6
post=71460409:
Good to know the law and rule of the electoral institution as been duly follow.

We pray the best candidate with the Love of the Osun indigenes at heart should win the election, the indigenes know the best person for them, and not all these shameless online warriors shouting war , war, war upandan!

GOD BLESS OSUN STATE.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by holuphisayor(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
sureheaven:
I pray Adeleke wins the rerun so that other governors will respect and fears the masses at large.

U can’t be owing salaries yet think the people of the state will support u.

It’s no more about political party but about the future of the country.
That's how its supposed to be in a sane country.

Power should belong to the people not the other way round.
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Seetto: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Power of incumbency , we don't want a dancing senator to dance away our progress, APC ....we support.
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
wey B-red?
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by teflonjake(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
tizzdi:

You see the coca cola drink or almost see its billboard every day yet Michael Jackson is the most popular person after Jesus/mohammed.

So it's allowed.
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by eneyoduke(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
One love for PDP
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
iykomo666:
coolmister man u and God bless Nigeria are 5&6

Sure we are!

It's better you pray for your country rather than wake up and curse her everyday.

That is why AMERICA will forever be GREAT!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by alukstea(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Four40:
wey B-red?

Him don C Red
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by goslowgoslow(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Topccy007z:
Adeleke is a good dancer....That implies Osun people will dance for joy under his régime. Congrats to PDP!

The moment APC try rigging this re-run, then war should be expected in Osun.
Can you fight? On line war lords. Do you know what is called war?
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by duroc(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
otunde527:
Hmmmm

This boy en

Anyways get your rmb at #49/rmb

49 bawo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix / Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.