Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) (8256 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by G1STM0RE: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
This young man pictured above went an extra miles to prove his love for his girlfriend Jay Luchi This Afternoon, He shared a love up photo of two of them, Declaring her as the Love of his life.

She's not is the same page with him, The lady quickly posted a photo of herself, Declaring That She's Single, And even as far as Asking People to Retweet for her.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/lady-breaks-boyfriend-showing-off-afternoon-photos

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by Yambee: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin

Dirty guy.

You wan just spoil the girl market. Wetin dey worry all these yahoo boys?for the fact say woman wan dodge chop your money in secret,no mean say she go dey proud to show you in public.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by IamPlato(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2018

He Himself Doesnt Have Sense

Why Is He Showing Her Off. Even The Girl Knows That She Is Unargueablly Ugly, its Just Make Up And Camera Quality That Made The olosho photo-Genic.

She Knows This... My Dear You Did The Right Thing... Dont Waste Time With Dishonest Guys

6 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by KMSunshine: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nigerian guys making girls feel so important and full of themselves, nonsense.

See embarrassment from one small girl with stinky pussy. I blame the guy when nor know himself, date matured ladies you said no, brother man, take heart

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by G1STM0RE: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by Olalan(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Scripted........

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by Fiducia: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
cheesy
A case of "Do not allow your boyfriend prevent you from meeting your husband"

9 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
Wahala ti won ni yen
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by suprememoney(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
I can only call a woman my own only when she is with me. I cannot come and kee myself because of woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
This girl is ugly and probably smelly underneath, I blame goats we have as men in this country who make these type of ladies feel important

Sell your verified Nigerian AdSense to me

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by dimexy247(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ok

I tried to give a Bleep but it wasn’t successful.

Next, please PDP is on my mind. Don’t bring this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by addicted268(f): 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
G1STM0RE:
This young man pictured above went an extra miles to prove his love for his girlfriend Jay Luchi This Afternoon, He shared a love up photo of two of them, Declaring her as the Love of his life.

She's not is the same page with him, The lady quickly posted a photo of herself, Declaring That She's Single, And even as far as Asking People to Retweet for her.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/lady-breaks-boyfriend-showing-off-afternoon-photos

Lalasticlala
They are probably fooling around.they both do skits on Instagram for oluwadollarz. I dont think its that deep.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lol, this girl don give the guy heart attack
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:06am On Sep 24, 2018
Olalan:
Scripted........
Those guys are comedians

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 24, 2018
addicted268:

They are probably fooling around.they both do skits on Instagram for oluwadollarz. I dont think its that deep.
at least one person know them
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by Erums(m): 12:49am On Sep 24, 2018
Epic....
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by BonkoINC: 12:52am On Sep 24, 2018
They re comedians if you like take them seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 24, 2018
The babe will vomit all d money wey d guy don spend on am for daring to deny him in publiccheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 1:23am On Sep 24, 2018
IamPlato:

He Himself Doesnt Have Sense

Why Is He Showing Her Off. Even The Girl Knows That She Is Unargueablly Ugly, its Just Make Up And Camera Quality That Made The olosho photo-Genic.

She Knows This... My Dear You Did The Right Thing... Dont Waste Time With Dishonest Guys
cheesy
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 24, 2018
Life
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by HORLADSTAR(m): 2:23am On Sep 24, 2018
Their problem, mtcheew
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by Dandsome: 4:45am On Sep 24, 2018
Some people are heartless. She couldn't even wait for 1hr to debunk it
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by MetroBaba1(m): 5:35am On Sep 24, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
This girl is ugly and probably smelly underneath, I blame goats we have as men in this country who make these type of ladies feel important

Sell your verified Nigerian AdSense to me

AdSense for Sale
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:44am On Sep 24, 2018
MetroBaba1:

AdSense for Sale

My digits dey my signature
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by MetroBaba1(m): 5:57am On Sep 24, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

My digits dey my signature

Hit Me Bro
Check My Signature
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by Khd95(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2018
Except we Are engaged,I can't show u off I am sorry cool
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2018
Yambee:
grin

Dirty guy.

You wan just spoil the girl market. Wetin dey worry all these yahoo boys?for the fact say woman wan dodge chop your money in secret,no mean say she go dey proud to show you in public.
anybody whose hair squeeze is now a yahoo boy abi
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by Yambee: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2018
lilbest4:
anybody whose hair squeeze is now a yahoo boy abi

Before?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2018
Yambee:

Before?
your ignorance dey smell.
Real yahoo guys are on low cut.
Don't mistake cultist and street urchins for real Gees
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend For Showing Her Off This Afternoon (photos) by brodalikeme(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2018
I wonder what will be going on in the guy’s mind now. He will be say “abi, I dream, but we were cool nah?”
Guy cool your mind Amaka don disappoint you, make suicide no cross your mind sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) / I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore / How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.