Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly (1797 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Good day Nairalanders.
I'm writing this with tears, sorrow and pain.
It's all about my health issues .
I had an accident for over 3years, which affected my waist and my back bone region. and i have been nurturing and enduring the pain for long because i can't afford to go-to hospital for checkup. I'm a very poor and struggling guy to even eat a day is a problem , sometimes i would be thinking of suicide but i just can't because of my poor mum i don't want to put her in more sorrowful state again. Ever since I lost my dad. Life hasn't been easy. For 5months Now the pain is becoming unbearable, severe and it's killing me inside that i cannot withstand it like before. I had to go-to hospital yesterday to see a doctor and i was told to do an X-ray which cost 8000naira and buy some drugs too.
But unfortunately now i can't afford any because of my predicament and no money atall.
Pls i'm pleading someone should help me out, either to treat me or help me with the money to run the test.
Please all i ask for is for my health.
I want my health back, i don't want to be suffering and feeling unbearable pain again.
I'm ready to provide all the documents and the necessary things. Or so if you're a doctor here i'm pleading save me and treat me.
Life is getting tough for me I'm tired.
Because of the God you worship please save me from this pain only.
I live here in Abuja.
Please don't ignore me.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by Dannieln1: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2018
D
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by OpenYourEyes1: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2018
Where do you reside?
Visit SCOAN (TB Joshua) and post your testimony here.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
Where do you reside?

Visit SCOAN (TB Joshua) and post your testimony here.
Where is that here in Abuja, and will they be able to treat me?
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please i need serious help.
My health is at stake here.
Someone should help my life.
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by OpenYourEyes1: 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
Please i need serious help.
My health is at stake here.
Someone should help my life.

It is a church. It is based in Lagos:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYPyAh4PaRbaTTXwGP_XmzA

Why don't you ask your relations or neighbors for help?

Where do you reside in Abuja? Send me your medical stuff ASAP. Need strong proof.
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by OpenYourEyes1: 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
Send me your medical stuff ASAP. Need strong proof.
Send via email
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by FrostyButter: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2018
Someone should please help this poor guy move this to front page where he can get help... Seun, Ishilove...

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

It is a church. It is based in Lagos:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYPyAh4PaRbaTTXwGP_XmzA

Why don't you ask your relations or neighbors for help?

Where do you reside in Abuja? Send me your medical stuff ASAP. Need strong proof.

Sir no relation to help me out of my pain if there's i wouldn't have been here.
Sir I'm ready to provide all the medical proof, and all my details you need, for you to confirm that I'm really serious.
Pls save me from this state I'm hopeless and losing it already
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by jokolo282(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Very unfortunate.
Som1 is here crying for help for his health only.
Begging for someone to help him recover and pple ar watching witout doin anything abt it
Especially d admins of ds forum dey dnt hv conceince atall, but if its abt boob's, sex, tonto, Regina, n erotic stuff dey will quickly move in to frontpage . Spits shame on you all confused forum embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by OpenYourEyes1: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bro I changed my mind after going through some of your posts especially this:

handsomeguy4kyf:
girls of nowadays self.
so you can't stay without having a boyfriend,
will you die if you stay single, by starving the guy of sex for long why wouldn't he raped you when you're chopping his money but refused to open him the honey pot.
your arrogance killed you not the guy. nonsense and it's ingredients.

I doubt I can help you. The only help I can offer you is SCOAN, Google if you don't know the meaning. You need to seek the face of God.
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by OpenYourEyes1: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
jokolo282:
Very unfortunate.
Begging for someone to help him recover and pple ar watching witout doin anything abt it
Especially d admins of ds forum dey dnt hv conceince atall, but if its abt boob's, sex, tonto, Regina, n erotic stuff dey will quickly move in to frontpage . Spits shame on you all confused forum embarassed

Guess begging is against the rule.
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Please guys I really need medical attention.
Help me I'm begging
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
Pls somebody should help me.
Hear my voice
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by joey150(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
Pls somebody should help me.
Hear my voice

Hello, sorry to hear about what you are going through.

Maybe if you can attach a bit of proof to your story, people may be willing to help.
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
joey150:

Hello, sorry to hear about what you are going through.

Maybe if you can attach a bit of proof to your story, people may be willing to help.
Sir I have all the hospital documents with me now, but it refused to upload.
That's why I'm asking if anyone is interested to help me physically or by giving me d cash to run the i will appreciate, d hospital details is with me here, i can send through email or whatsapp
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by DaddyNimo(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
jokolo282:
Very unfortunate.
well a lot of persons pretend to be in need and scam people just to get funds. you can't blame people. also you can tell people how to spend the money they earned or made on their own. got that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by DaddyNimo(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
Bro I changed my mind after going through some of your posts especially this:

handsomeguy4kyf:

I doubt I can help you. The only help I can offer you is SCOAN, Google if you don't know the meaning. You need to seek the face of God.
I also don't believe his story...nice try though.
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
DaddyNimo:

I also don't believe his story...nice try though.
Why don't you try me first before judging me? Or do you think I'm joking with my health, or pretending i have a problem,
If that's what you're thinking come and meet me yourself and see the documents and let's go to the hospital together for you to be certain that I'm not joking.
I have been in pain for long
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by DaddyNimo(m): 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:

Why don't you try me first before judging me? Or do you think I'm joking with my health, or pretending i have a problem,
If that's what you're thinking come and meet me yourself and see the documents and let's go to the hospital together for you to be certain that I'm not joking.
I have been in pain for long
OK send me the hospital account and the doc number lemme pay directly into the hospital account
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2018
DaddyNimo:

OK send me the hospital account and the doc number lemme pay directly into the hospital account
Is there hospital account?
I said I was given an X-ray test to run so that they can discover the problem I'm having on my back but couldn't afford it the bills that's why I'm pleading for help
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by Oyindidi(f): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:

Is there hospital account?
I said I was given an X-ray test to run so that they can discover the problem I'm having on my back but couldn't afford it the bills that's why I'm pleading for help
Xray is about 3k not 8k
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by atilla(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Op people are ready to help. Go the extra mile and post proof. Use urbane to take pics or scan the documents to a small resolution so it can be attached. AlSo get the account details of the laboratory and write out. Don't loose the Favour you are already getting,from not responding to the questions people are asking..
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Xray is about 3k not 8k
Is here you got it wrong.
Go and find out not all X-ray is 3k it varies, mine is thoraco, which is the back region and it cost 8k stipulated on the X-ray slip
Re: Pls Help I'm Depressed And Dying Slowly by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
atilla:
Op people are ready to help. Go the extra mile and post proof. Use urbane to take pics or scan the documents to a small resolution so it can be attached. AlSo get the account details of the laboratory and write out. Don't loose the Favour you are already getting,from not responding to the questions people are asking..
Thank you very much is, im waiting for the person that wants to assist me and demand for prove so that i can send him/her all the prove i have gotten here, if lucky the person reside here in Abuja he/she can possibly verify from the hospital or my documents here.
Trying to upload the prove but couldn't, maybe is because I'm using Java phone i don't know

(1) (Reply)

Virgins Or Non Virgins Which One Do Matured Women Prefer / How Can Condom Breakage During Sex Be Prevented / Imo State Ladies Are The Best Of Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.