Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,385 members, 7,839,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees (11733 Views)

APC Amasses N22bn Old Notes For Secret Swap With New Notes For Vote-Buying - PDP / Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack / Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by jumpandpas(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Information regarding current situation was passed on twitter as well as on other news media for the interested parties to be updated.

Are you sure you are mentally alright?

I have directed your question to the eldest in ur immediate family.
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by vedaxcool(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
[s]
jumpandpas:

There's different between approval and payment.

The same way Buhari fraudulently approved the payment of Bianfran soldiers salaries and ogoni cleansing.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy ngeneukwenu sarrki

[/s]

Yet your "unfraudulent" PDP "wonderful" economy could not honesty pay the beerfraud soldiers and clean up Ogoni?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by naijapage(f): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
APC Is Gone
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by Butterflyleo: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
jumpandpas:

I have directed your question to the eldest in ur immediate family.

When their idiocy is exposed they resort to insults.

Useless set of wailers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by jumpandpas(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Yet your "unfraudulent" PDP "wonderful" economy could not honesty pay the beerfraud soldiers and clean up Ogoni?

E pain am.

FYI.. GEJ IBB OBJ PMB are all criminals.

I don't support any political party or politician.
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by jumpandpas(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

When their idiocy is exposed they resort to insults.
Useless set of wailers

Show me where I insulted you.
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by ifiokjohn(m): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nice one Mr buhari...God bless a divided nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by bejeria101(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
Zombies go party the last cow dullard has done something to ease the osun pain lol
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by Butterflyleo: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
jumpandpas:

Show me where I insulted you.

I have directed this your question to the eldest in your immediate family too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by jumpandpas(m): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I have directed this your question to the eldest in your immediate family too

That LINE got him....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahh
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by Butterflyleo: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
jumpandpas:

That LINE got him....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahh

"That line" actually revealed your puerile levels rather.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by jumpandpas(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

"That line" actually revealed your puerile levels rather.

E pain am enter body.
Chai.....I thought it is only Fayose that is in pain.
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by seangy4konji: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
CraZe world
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by jonuel1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
vedaxcool:
Yet 16 years of PDP "wonderful" economy could not pay all these liabilities.

calm down! was so much noise not made about Air Nigeria? grin
vedaxcool:
Yet 16 years of PDP "wonderful" economy could not pay all these liabilities.

calm down! was so much noise not made about Air Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by jonuel1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Best Presido in Naija by a long stretch.

Imagine for 15 years. Past administrations ignored them including that administration that made the highest income from crude. That ineffectual one.

PMB/ PYO God bless you both for caring for the masses

lol! just like tradermoni and bailout given to Ogbeni Aregbe weeks to election
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by jonuel1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
mayweather145:
Nobody....will appreciate the president about this good gesture of his now... They are all looking for bad news to blame him for. He just paid ppl that has already lost hope of been paid. Some of them must have returned to their villages hopeless... but buhari just brought hope and smile upon them. If it's before, this money can be embezzeld by a single person. Meanwhile who even owed them this money self . I guess we all know ? Or is this another gej initiated project ? The initiator .... With mouth.... Or by embezzlement. Buhari is d executor . Buhari till 2050....sai baba, sai buhari !

approval isnt a biggie....disbursement is
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by jonuel1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The entire PDP government from 15 years ago owed them this salary o
PDP is a very useless party.

and your new found love is what?
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by klimkid: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
I will keep thanking PMB and his team, because they are doing a great job. Haters can keep hating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by Butterflyleo: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
jonuel1:

lol! just like tradermoni and bailout given to Ogbeni Aregbe weeks to election

Stupidity is when you keep talking and the person you wish to give you attention ignores you repeatedly.

Such people would be wiser if they could only learn to take a hint.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by mayweather145: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
jonuel1:

approval isnt a biggie....disbursement is
I guess u all waiting... And praying for it not be disbursed.
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by AMvanquish: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
This is one of the things he ought to do upon ascending to the seat since 2015 rather he allowed the workers to suffer,hospitalized and some even dead before acting.

We all know he's doing all these for 2019 election but he ain't going back to Aso Rock rather going straight to Daura.
We also know that the "Cabal" have told him to pay so as to gain support for his second term ambition.

Nonsense "push and start" President.

Let's be objective please. Yes, He has his flaws but this is a good one despite the timing obviously because of elections. What stopped PDP from effecting the same. They were there for 16 years. But still no applaud yet, till the beneficiaries get their alerts.
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by slimfit1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
Raskasal:

If he went that far, people like you would have accused him of insensitivity to thier cries. Let it start somewhere.

My point is these are the people that killed the airline by keeping quiet when directors were doing the wrong things, now their kids can't work with Nigerian airways. They would say na him papa get the company now they are suffering.

This was how they designed their future how will we design ours. We wonder why other countries dont let us into their country. Because we don't care about ourselves how are we going to care about others.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by Lyordson: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Xisnin:
Buhari Approves, wake me when Buhari pays.

Abi ooo... Imagine... Early this month He approved N45bn... Nw he Approved N22... Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by attomgoya1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
This is one of the things he ought to do upon ascending to the seat since 2015 rather he allowed the workers to suffer,hospitalized and some even dead before acting.

We all know he's doing all these for 2019 election but he ain't going back to Aso Rock rather going straight to Daura.
We also know that the "Cabal" have told him to pay so as to gain support for his second term ambition.

Noise maker... Why didn't PDP do it for election?
It's hard to please Nigerians!
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by sleemomymy: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:

Very myopic thinking the company liquidated 15 years ago when pdp was still in power and remain in power for ten years with Nigeria earning it highest revenue yet they did not pay it. now Bihari is less than four years in power with Nigeria Revenue half. Buhari is playing the money instead of you to encourage high yet you are being political. please no matter how political we want to be don't let politics delude our sence of judgement. WELL DONE MY PRESIDENT. MAY GOD BLESS YOU. MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by Cyriloha(m): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:

That's still another wag of embezzling funds
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by Thicktemptation(f): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2018
Fariq:

First do you have valid documents ?
My dad is still alive and has his documents
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by Optional09: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2018
Bribery everywhere
Re: Buhari Approves Payment Of N22bn To Nigerian Airways Retirees by Kamanuozuzu: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2018
They keep approving, and nothing happens eventually. They approved 88bn for ex-Biafran soldiers. Have they been paid?? No! Never!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Organizing Secretary, Kawu Ibrahim Yakasai Kidnapped In Kaduna / Ojukwu's Memoirs In The Offing - Bianca / Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.