Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

“how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts (10561 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by wikiadamin: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
This young lady has recounted how she mistakenly slept with the roommate of her lover while he was away to work.

Relationship adviser and psychologist, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a lady who cheated on her boyfriend with his housemate.

According to her, that man didn’t perform well despite being heavily endowed.

She has been strongly insulted by hundreds of people for her actions.

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/how-i-mistakenly-slept-with-my-boyfriends-roommate-lady-recounts

2 Shares

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by extralargehead(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
i dont understand.what to do? if you are complaining because he lasted for just one minute and did not know how to use his dick, then do it again. maybe he could perform better. But if you are really sorry, then pray to God and confess to your man.He may not be happy but it is better than his hearing from the other guy.

4 Likes

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by memories1(f): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mistake? Ok o, it's a mistake.

2 Likes

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by KMSunshine: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Made up bullcrap

1 Like

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
Vanida i dont understand dis tory oocheesy. How a babe go use mistake nack her boyfwend's room matecheesy..come an explain biko.

1 Like

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by Uglymugg: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
You're right, only GOD can judge. But explain to us how you "mistakenly" had sex with another person. Was the guy just sleeping on the floor with a hard-on and you slipped and fell vagina first on the guys something and didn't even bother to stand up and say "sorry", you stayed long enough for the guy to even cum, but all this was a mistake ofcourse. cool

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by Divay22(f): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
Maybe she's feeling this bad cause the guy didn't last.if he had and seeing he's well endowed, she wouldn't be spilling it out now..

*Modified *
Then it's only right for me to say, she had an inconclusive sex and would love to tell her boyfriend to ease the guilt so as to have a conclusive one tongue cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by GOFRONT(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mistakenly

How can someone mistakenly sleep with someone....

1 Like

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by Olachase(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
you didn't cheat on ur boyfriend you cheated on his prek
I think you prefer dick to prek
you left 4.2 for 6.1 gud of you
well wetin be my own, buh lemme call to ur notice just of incase. my is 10.6 I last 30mins and first round
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by Bossontop(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
undecided
So wen he was kissing u, romancing u, arranging u ontop bed, removing ur cloth, removing ur pahyint, u nor know na after him don chuk prick finish u com know say na mistake abii??....abii??......ok ma.....e be like say somtin dey do u for head

[img]https://media1./images/6006d5a5a84c0751032e157cb04ad8e8/tenor.gif?itemid=10786390[/img]

6 Likes

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by Biglittlelois(f): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hehehe, not all guys with big diick are good in bed, that's what she's trying to say cheesy

1 Like

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by chloride6: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
How does someone mistakenly suck someone's d.ick
grin
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by wittyt98(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
"Mistakenly" undecided
Poor boyfriend is probably somewhere beating his chest & defending this disgusting bitch. And as for that roommate i just don't know what to say about the backstabber. Your guy babe!!! smh

1 Like

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by farem: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
extralargehead:
i dont understand.what to do? if you are complaining because he lasted for just one minute and did not know how to use his dick, then do it again. maybe he could perform better. But if you are really sorry, then pray to God and confess to your man.He may not be happy but it is better than his hearing from the other guy.

To pray to god for fornicating outside a fornicating relationship?
Haba, God don suffer for naija hand

1 Like

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by generationz(f): 12:13am On Sep 25, 2018
my siggy
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by mumumugu(m): 6:04am On Sep 25, 2018
proof that ladies love sez more

1 Like

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by Saeed348(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2018
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by wagazala: 7:23am On Sep 25, 2018
Mistakenly

Lol, reminds me of that famous song. 'She slipped, fell, landed on his d*#@

grin

1 Like

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by Purplekush(m): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=714

2 Likes

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by tuhevotuwa: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2018
SEE THE TESTIMONY OF THE COUPLE THAT GOT MARRIED ON THIS MATCHMAKING PLATFORM

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Are you in EDO, PH, LAGOS, OGUN, DELTA, ABUJA, KANO, KADUNA, UYO, CALABAR, GHANA, S/A, UK, USA, CANADA, IBADAN OR ANYWHERE!

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by skywalker240(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Hehehe, not all guys with big diick are good in bed, that's what she's trying to say cheesy
yes and she just proved what alot of guys here are saying about the modern day naija girls. And the idiot is saying MISTAKE.
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by eddyghali(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2018
If my babe mistakenly do this, and mistakenly tell me, we mistakenly would ve been done already before she finishes the story. what a mistake!!!
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by cuyeki: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2018
smiley smiley smiley smiley winkLEARN JAVA THE EASY WAY: ATTEND A HANDS-ON INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMMING IN JAVA FOR FREE

When you learn Java, you’re learning more than just a language. Because Java is a technology platform with many interconnected capabilities that can give cutting-edge, in-demand job skills. In fact, Java tops FORBES list of the ten most popular programming languages. Java can take you where you want to go.

This free Intensive JAVA Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to JAVA and if you want to learn JAVA from scratch, this free course is for you!

DATE: 4TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by DCONE1(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2018
wikiadamin:
This young lady has recounted how she mistakenly slept with the roommate of her lover while he was away to work.

Relationship adviser and psychologist, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a lady who cheated on her boyfriend with his housemate.

According to her, that man didn’t perform well despite being heavily endowed.

She has been strongly insulted by hundreds of people for her actions.

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/how-i-mistakenly-slept-with-my-boyfriends-roommate-lady-recounts
give me the joro site to read these stories and comments
Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by MissRaine69(f): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Her priorities are confusing me. So if he had lasted 1 hour then this deceit would have eased her guilt? Cause that’s what it sounds like to me.

1 Like

Re: “how I Mistakenly Slept With My Boyfriend’s Roommate” – Lady Recounts by MissRaine69(f): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2018
KMSunshine:
Made up bullcrap
Women mistakenly fall on d1ck all the time nothing new there.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Understand This Picture, Your Hellfire Ticket Don Green.. / Lady Selling Banana Causes A Massive Storm On The Road With Her Massive Backside / An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.