Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (435438 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2010
Ilish:

ALLLLLLLLLL

Try 11386 H 29998 on W7 and enjoy TVC1, TVC2, TVC3, TVC MOVIES, BET,MCM POP, NBA, FOX NEXT, FX RTPI, etc both in HD and Mpeg 4.
I have been enjoying non-stop movies and music, ENJOY while it lasts,

thanks Ilish,
how are you.
how far with the ETV issue . . . i hope that you have not forgotten.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spacevice(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2010
SATMAN:

Hi Spacevice ,

The case is till in court.
Yeah. But i thought there was suppose 2 be a ruling yesterday, 15th July.

@Solo1ng1
Was that the outcome of the ruling yesterday? Or the case was adjourned?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by mecussey(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2010
solo1ng1:

Ah, that case? It's taking another tune o, NCC is trying to support HITV that Musical Copyright Society of Nigeria, (MCSN) is not a legal copyright collecting body,
NCC said what they need now is a letter of protest from HITv to stop MCSN from performing illegally,
So make HITV grow, and our poor artist to rotten in poverty,
If Hitv is using the artist work, video musical expecially, then they should be pay biggerly, 'cos Hitv collect subscription biggerly grin grin grin
or who no wan chop better?

I understood HITV paid NCC sometime ago to raid Trend, CTL and other cable operators; why won't NCC support them you think corruption will stop in Nigeria?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2010
Ameboperoo:

Enitan . U shd even laugh in Chinese if u like. I will advice u to change your name from Eni history to Eni geography or some thing else. And dont forget 2 add 2010 this time! Let me show you , point upward and turn around 360o, is your hand not still pointing up? Now u are an offset dish and your hand is an lnb holder and your finger is the lnb! Face north or even south and your lnb is still directly above your head. But when u incline you hand at an angle, the story changes. Wake up and update your itan. Just read the above post. Have a nice day!

okay, there's no point dragging issues with you, next time you want to track sirus, just turn to w7 azimuth and raise your elevation very high on that position, you will surely hit green on sirus TP.

You think say Oyinbo wey add azimuth join elevation no know wetin he dey do.

We from this part of the world usually think we're better than inventors of things. We turn religion to something else, fashion, politics, just name it. We usually think we are sharp in our thinkings but reverse is the case, there're still a lot to learn from.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2010
Ilish:

ALLLLLLLLLL

Try 11386 H 29998 on W7 and enjoy TVC1, TVC2, TVC3, TVC MOVIES, BET,MCM POP, NBA, FOX NEXT, FX RTPI, etc both in HD and Mpeg 4.

bros, im still not getting it,is it still there,what could be wrong.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2010
esuos,

the channels are still ther, here the pictures taken today to pprove my point

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2010
Ilish:

esuos,

the channels are still ther, here the pictures taken today to pprove my point

which decoder are you using because am using 4669x
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 6:22am On Jul 19, 2010
esuo2:

which decoder are you using because am using 4669x
me im using a 69x nd im pickin the chanels.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by blexxonmak(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2010
@all. I just want to wish all of you a wonderful week ahead.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sayso: 7:09am On Jul 19, 2010
good morning to all members,hope you all had a wonderful weekend?
Peeps I have this software,can't say the name for now that opens Asta 2D MPEG 4 channels on my PC,my question is this,if I load it to SRT 4663X, can it open the channels?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by blexxonmak(m): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2010
Ilish:

ALLLLLLLLLL

The transponder seems to be inactive over here in Nigeria. Can somebody confirm this. The transponder for TVC1 etc that is active here is 11960 V 27499. For this particular transponder TVC1,TVC2,etc are all $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by blexxonmak(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2010
sayso:

good morning to all members,hope you all had a wonderful weekend?
Peeps I have this software,can't say the name for now that opens Asta 2D MPEG 4 channels on my PC,my question is this,if I load it to SRT 4663X, can it open the channels?
@sayso. Yes it can open the channels at the Recycle Bin. Try and see.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sayso: 7:37am On Jul 19, 2010
blexxonmak:

@sayso. Yes it can open the channels at the Recycle Bin. Try and see.

if you get your inspiration from TBJ,allow others to get theirs from somewhere else.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2010
that tp
blexxonmak:

The transponder seems to be inactive over here in Nigeria. Can somebody confirm this. The transponder for TVC1 etc that is active here is 11960 V 27499. For this particular transponder TVC1,TVC2,etc are all $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

that tp is not working, on my decoder
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by blexxonmak(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2010
@sayso.Easy bro. I mean no harm.It is a free world and in the world of fta nothing is impossible if you believe.Go ahead with your experiment and feed us back on the result of the experiment. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 10:09am On Jul 19, 2010
twinskenny:

that tp
that tp is not working, on my decoder

bro,na wao
why is this happening,pls can someone find a solution to it
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2010
Rextab:

me im using a 69x nd im pickin the chanels.

@rextab
pls give us details as to how you got it,may be my signal quality is not high enough
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by solo1ng1: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2010
@all,

The new W3a signal facing full west!!! Pls if you have difficulty tracking that bird, try to track from west, who knows ur lucky dip grin grin grin
Thanks all, Twinskenny, tnks, i beg no 4get dat stuff 4 evening.

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by blexxonmak(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2010
@esuo2.There is no need to work yourself up.Mind you rextab is residing in zambia.It is very possible that transponder is beamed to SA.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2010
Esuo2

Sorry bro, my location is Zambia.Since we are bodering two portuguese contries of Angola and Mozambique, we are enjoying non stop action movies from these channels,
I must confess here that the Content is better than that for DSTV, TVC1, TVC2, TVC3, TVC MOVIES, ANMAX, FX, SONY, BET, MCM POP, NBA, ETC ARE GOOD CHANNELS, Am enjoying till they last.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spaceman(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2010
@Solo1ng
bros I hail o
Let us not create confusion here, because there is no new W3A signal in the west.
Remember we all know this satellite is a high altitude satellite, so ur dish is facing west and you are getting it.
Have you considered the elevation of your dish with that facing the satellite directly and compare?
The difference may not be pronounced but I tell you can not get this with other satellite with lower elevation from your end.
I hope you can understand from the illustration bellow, both dishes facing opposite direction, but receiving same signal, just because of the position of the satellite above them.
Enjoy

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by blexxonmak(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2010
@solo1ng1. From my observations that dish is pointing south-west and not west. To drive home my point, I would like you to trace the direction in which the lnb arm is pointing using a compass.I bet you shall come up with a value between 180 degrees and 187 degrees. Please perform this simple experiment so as to put this matter to rest.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
@all
the last tym i checkd abt 3hrs ago thoz channels were gon $$$$ apart from ANIMAX and 2 othrs.i dnt know abt now im nt home.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by solo1ng1: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2010
blexxonmak:

@solo1ng1. From my observations that dish is pointing south-west and not west. To drive home my point, I would like you to trace the direction in which the lnb arm is pointing using a compass.I bet you shall come up with a value between 180 degrees and 187 degrees. Please perform this simple experiment so as to put this matter to rest.
@blexxonmak, i understanding ur point, but it seem the dish is facing North-West, try to check the pics on page 2 for clearity.
What i also want most people tracking this bird to know is not to limit the tracking to east in tracking W3a, that's why most people find it difficult in locating the stubbor bird. Try to rotate the dish and try all posible angle to accomplisg ur goal, in FTA anything is possible - i've learnt.

spaceman:

@Solo1ng
bros I hail o
Let us not create confusion here, because there is no new W3A signal in the west.
Remember we all know this satellite is a high altitude satellite, so your dish is facing west and you are getting it.
Have you considered the elevation of your dish with that facing the satellite directly and compare?
The difference may not be pronounced but I tell you can not get this with other satellite with lower elevation from your end.
I hope you can understand from the illustration bellow, both dishes facing opposite direction, but receiving same signal, just because of the position of the satellite above them.
Enjoy
@spaceman,
Yes i understand ur point, olofofo said somthing like that 2,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2010
blexxonmak:

@esuo2.There is no need to work yourself up.Mind you rextab is residing in zambia.It is very possible that transponder is beamed to SA.

Ilish:

Esuo2

Sorry bro, my location is Zambia.Since we are bodering two portuguese contries of Angola and Mozambique, we are enjoying non stop action movies from these channels,
I must confess here that the Content is better than that for DSTV, TVC1, TVC2, TVC3, TVC MOVIES, ANMAX, FX, SONY, BET, MCM POP, NBA, ETC ARE GOOD CHANNELS, Am enjoying till they last.

bros i am now okey
anyway i have 4663x for sale for GHC 100,you can bargain if interested.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bodejohn(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2010
Dear all,
Does anyone here know if the North East (NE) Zone of Intelsat 903 at 34.5°W is receiveable in Nig.
Lyngsat seems not to have a footprint for that zone.
Cheers and thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pitodenz(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2010
PITODENZ IS BACK
@ GEORGE D
Thanks for ur concern
@ All
I miss ya all,good to be here in season 5.
Thank God for the makers of strong receiver,i think what remains now is how to get r232 to connect to internet via sssp,now you can do card sharing with strong even with wireless sensors,but hey dont worry i ll create a thread for card sharing soonest.
@ Moderator
instead of shutting the official thread for fta down,we can name it fta gossip forum,since this thread is all about about fta talks,at least i always enjoy my man enitan here.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jay14(m): 6:20am On Jul 20, 2010
@All
I have a DSTV PVR DECODER for sell,interested person should call me 08029484560
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2010
@pitodenz, where have u been all this while? We missed u, but not so much. lol.
@oga george, will signal splitter have any effect on h and v polarity of two recievers? That is using one dish on two recievers. Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2010
Jay 1:

@All
I have a DSTV PVR DECODER for sell,interested person should call me 08029484560

You should post it in the equipment sales section
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adeexy: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2010
williams85:

@pitodenz, where have u been all this while? We missed u, but not so much. lol.
@oga george, will signal splitter have any effect on h and v polarity of two recievers? That is using one dish on two recievers. Thanks

@ Williams85
Yes, the solution to it is using a two way lnb.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by mecussey(m): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2010
pitodenz:

PITODENZ IS BACK
@ GEORGE D
Thanks for your concern
@ All
I miss ya all,good to be here in season 5.
Thank God for the makers of strong receiver,i think what remains now is how to get r232 to connect to internet via sssp,now you can do card sharing with strong even with wireless sensors,but hey dont worry i ll create a thread for card sharing soonest.
@ Moderator
instead of shutting the official thread for fta down,we can name it fta gossip forum,since this thread is all about about fta talks,at least i always enjoy my man enitan here.

You want to start using internet dongle, don't let this guys catch you oo, it's crime already in the UK, perhaps I don't think there is any server running DSTV, HITV or any pay TV in Nigeria unless you want to set up one or you want to share by WIFI. The dongle comes with the RS 232, you can try it and you will get some Nilesat channels through any corresponding server.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.