Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Importance Of First Impressions: Secrets To Help You Make A Good One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Importance Of First Impressions: Secrets To Help You Make A Good One (366 Views)

Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) / How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of First Impressions: Secrets To Help You Make A Good One by okevibes: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Importance Of First Impressions: Secrets To Help You Make A Good One
What is the importance of first impressions? First impressions are everything. They will make or break the rest of your relationship with that person.
Truth be told, the first time I met my boyfriend was in the middle of a hotel lobby while shoving a bagel in my face. I clearly didn’t crush that first impression, but somehow it worked out. Luckily for you, you’re going to have insight into the importance of first impressions, and you won’t look like a fool the way that I did.

Everybody is somebody

Cryptic, right? Basically, I’m trying to say that you should always be on because you never know who is going to help you advance in your career, or who might be your future boyfriend/girlfriend. Never miss an opportunity to create a good first impression.

I clearly wasn’t thinking this way when I met my boyfriend, but it ended up working out fine. But it won’t always work this way. I’m not saying you have to look fabulous at all times, just do your best to be a genuinely good person.

Don’t be rude to waiters or retail workers. People notice these things and you look crazy. Just be a nice person because you never know who is watching or around you.

The importance of first impressions and how to make a great one

You need to understand the importance of first impressions. They shape the rest of your relationship with someone and even end a relationship before it starts. The following list makes sure you will always make a good first impression with those you meet.

#1 Smile. It sounds simple because it is. As humans, we are attracted to happy people, so keep smiling! People naturally want to talk to you and get to know you, and this is the first very important step in creating a great first impression.

#2 Be sweet. Actually, I use this phrase with my dog when she’s being bad, but that is neither here nor there. Just be a nice person. Like I said earlier, you never know who is going to hear what you are saying or see what you are doing. You might be being rude to someone who is going to be your boss someday–don’t take that chance. Be nice to everybody, for no reason.

See More At: https://sugarmummyin.com/importance-of-first-impressions-secrets-to-help-you-make-a-good-one/

(1) (Reply)

Things That Make A Woman Cheat In Relationship / Help A Nairalander Win This Competition / 5 Things To Consider Before Stepping Into The Next Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.