Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate (2181 Views)

Advice Pls, Am Falling In Love With A Campus Bad Boy's Chick / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by chrisagabs(f): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2010
My knid of jb does not allow me to go out with,date or marry my subordinate which has been fine by me not until recently i started having interest in my subordinate who is my friend and a complete gentleman.I know he feels same way too but cannot summon the courage to tell me so because of the clause i earlier on mentioned.for us to be free to go out with each other one of us has to leave the job or do it secretly and if it leads to marriage one of us has to still leave the job.I don't know what to do.Maybe i should make him feel free around me and ask me out,am ready to risk it.I don't mind him being my subordinate.what do you think.just needed an advice no abuses puhleeze!
Re: I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by blushmg: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2011
send a mail to blushmg@yahoo.com, lets talk on that and on more. You shouldnt be lonely. BTW, blushmg@yahoo.com is run by Blush Magazine. Learn more about the mag here, you might be interested:
http://pdfcast.org/pdf/blush-magazine
Re: I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by lateef2009: 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2011
follow ur hearth desires talk him out dnt be shy,u never can tell becos the way you talk i think he has feeling for you too, good luck lady
Re: I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by Omolola1(f): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2011
forget surbodinate jor, its jxt an ordinary word, have fun!
Re: I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by nylawal(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
I'm sure you work in a Bank. Life is short so just take a leap of faith! Try n hang out together during a weekend but don't make your move too obvious! Cheers!!
Re: I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by nurabela: 6:26am On Jan 13, 2011
Go ahead if both of you truly love each other but play according to rule. Don't lord it over your ''subordinate".

(1) (Reply)

**why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady? / Brain Teaser / She Wants Me To Come!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.