Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP (38641 Views)

Osun: INEC Not Bound To Electronically Transmit Results - Supreme Court Rules / Osun: INEC May Cancel Election Due To Davido's Tweet / Osun: INEC Timetable For General Elections Worries Oyetola’s Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Butterflyleo: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
maestroferdi:
You and who?

So you think we are fools? Who does not know that APC will do everything to rig the re-run and frustrate any attempt to reclaim victory through the courts?

Which judges will adjudicate the case? Are they not the ones Buhari have been intimidating through DSS?

We are jet-set for APC and their shenanigans.

You mean APC would rig as PDP rigged massively in Osogbo? cheesy

When people know what they did, they become afraid because they think others would do same to them.

Its a mental condition.

Don't worry. Las las you go dey alright grin

1 Like

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Reelmii: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ademola will win this election

maka na onye chimere eze, nmadu apu gii ii naya........
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by akpanbaba: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
When PDP taught Nigerians rigging for sixteen years, were they not expecting returns?.They rigged in the polling stations and the courts and if APC can rig now PDP should keep quiet it is a pay back time because what you sow you must reap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Butterflyleo: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
islandmoon:

they rigged ekiti, you yourself will get kano treatment on Friday if you try rubbish

Who rigged ekiti? cheesy

I hope you know you are talking to a bonafide ekiti man whose vote counted in removing Fraudyose

The actual fact is that PDP massively rigged in Osun.

So you want to go ballistic after losing by Friday? Go ahead and do that wink

1 Like

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by GEEBITE: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Obviously you didnt watch the live programme. A tall dude with beards(PDP party agent) stood up to challenge the figures quoted for Olorunda(part of Osogbo metropolis) The Prof returning officer told them to go and reconcile the figure and that was it before the live airing of the process mysteriously went off .Always try to be accurate with facts before making any assertion.
frankmoney:
exactly my thoughts , they were present when the figures where being calculated , it's now they are realizing some votes are missing

1 Like

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by studentofTruth: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Exactly. This is what I expect PDP to be doing now and not challenging the legality of Inec inconclusive election.

Find out what happened in Oshogbo and those other lgas that their results were collated late.
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Butterflyleo: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
GEEBITE:
Obviously you didnt watch the live programme. A tall dude with beards(PDP party agent) stood up to challenge the figures quoted for Olorunda(part of Osogbo metropolis) The Prof returning officer told them to go and reconcile the figure and that was it before the live airing of the process mysteriously went off .Always try to be accurate with facts before making any assertion.

It was reconciled and the PDP agent agreed to the new figure when he understood his error
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by maestroferdi: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You mean APC would rig as PDP rigged massively in Osogbo? cheesy

When people know what they did, they become afraid because they think others would do same to them.

Its a mental condition.

Don't worry. Las las you go dey alright grin
You make me laugh...

APC, who have gained infamy/notoriety for sundry electoral heist or are we talking about something else?

APC have not won any election since Buhari came to power in 2015.. .

You guys no get conscience... What a party!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by almarthins(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nathdoug:
AFONJAS ARE THE PROBLEM WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY..
WHAT SORT OF HUMAN BEING STILL VOTE A LIFELESS PARTY IN THIS HARSH ECONOMY.
I SPIT ON ZOMBIES

Your kind are incalcitrant to common sense. None of those parties are angels - they will always have their faults. Lastly, ur kind are more lifeless to the entity called Nigeria than the so called lifeless. Thank God for nairaland who for know say u dey exist self?

However, PDP have a case because it took them 2 days to know that they have been robbed or should we say it took them 2 days to cook up smtin like this... Politics is dirty and the alures of it is almost irresistible. 2 days to re run, shld nt they be focusing on strategies to defeat APC once and for all.
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Butterflyleo: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
maestroferdi:
You make me laugh...

APC, who have gained infamy/notoriety for sundry electoral heist or are we talking about something else?

You guys no get conscience... What a party?

grin

Are these APC agents?

1 Like

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by MollyBank: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lmao they keep garnering public sympathy and the gullible ones keep falling for it.

If you think both parties didn't lobby their ways through this election, then you must have your head examined.
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by almarthins(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
maestroferdi:
You make me laugh...

You guys no get conscience... What a party?

They have common again with their trains of grammatical bombardment. All na wash! Look here, both APC and PDP are brothers of the same blood. They learnt it from PDP abi u don forget?

Why u dey lament like say na APC first start am.
However, I don't know who telling the truth because they lastly election was characterize by vote buying and other vices except for violence.
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by islandmoon: 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Who rigged ekiti? cheesy

I hope you know you are talking to a bonafide ekiti man whose vote counted in removing Fraudyose

The actual fact is that PDP massively rigged in Osun.

So you want to go ballistic after losing by Friday? Go ahead and do that wink

you are from ekiti? oh case closed, your destiny is already in the hand of buhari herdsmen. don't mention me ever again in your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Ugosample(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
NonsoWow:
Keep calm and wait for thursday's rerun. This is Nigerian politics where the end justifies the means. Remember that not so long ago, PDP used to oppress other parties like this until they made a fatal mistake in giving a weakling, GEJ, power. I expect APC to do the needful on thursday unless they have become tired of power.

We will see
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by maestroferdi: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

grin

Are these APC agents?
Guy you no sharp at all...

Who rates Transmission Confusion statements these days?

The last time I checked one of them was alleged to be helping Ajia Aisha receive billions of naira...

BTW, how far with Offa hired informants and collaborators? Seems our transmissionists have hit a dead end...

1 Like

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by josielewa(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
KingRagnar:
I cannot believe people are falling for this, this is a deliberate plan made up by one PDP paid agent to soil the name of INEC, APC and PMB. PDP will go to any length to make sure adeleke is declared winner before the rerun
am sure you know nothing...on the day the results were being declared on live tv, the discrepancies were there and the pdp agent brought it to the notic of the inec rec who did nothing.....about 2000 votes added for apc.....1000 torn in ayedaade by the inec staff.
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Swiftboy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
I keep saying both PDP and APC are thieves, people don't believe me. You see now? Ndi riggers angry

1 Like

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Butterflyleo: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
islandmoon:

you are from ekiti? oh case closed, your destiny is already in the hand of buhari herdsmen. don't mention me ever again in your life.

I just mentioned you again so bite me. grin

Herdsmen have always been with us in Ekiti with zero issues. They are arguably the most peaceful people around and blend easily with the language and culture of their hosts.

The issue of so called herdsmen was simply blown out of proportion for gullible ones like you.

Their principals in PDP are currently busy with electioneering now so their paid mercenaries masquerading as herdsmen are calm.

You do know that Goodluck Jonathan of PDP is the life Patron of Miyeti Allah don't you? Also one of their top men is a PA to governor Ortom of benue who is also a PDP man
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Butterflyleo: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
maestroferdi:
Guy you no sharp at all...

Who rates Transmission Confusion statements these days?

The last time I checked one of them was alleged to be helping Ajia Aisha receive billions of naira...

BTW, how far with Offa hired informants and collaborators? Seems our transmissionists have hit a dead end...

You are beginning to misfire grin

Focus on the issues at hand.

I was an election monitor in Osun and I was privileged to move around freely as well as had access to privileged information on ground and I can categorically tell you that PDP employed a massive vote buying system all over Osun state.

Many of their agents absconded with monies paid to them for vote paying after they realised they lost their units despite promising to pay voters who they coerced for PDP votes.

Others like the man who was just arrested Fatai Diekola was paid heavily by Adeleke but he absconded with the money on the 22nd because he felt PDP stood no chance and only resourfaced now to actually buy votes for the rerun only to be arrested in the very act.
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by frankmoney(m): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
GEEBITE:
so why wasn't it reconciled there and then ?
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by OhiOfIhima: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
I am still wondering what would have made the Inec residential commission receiving call at that moment of Time on live broadcasting and available of different people... Sometin is wrong somewhere.

Sentiment apart.. That call make a change in the last Saturday election. Who does that..

1 Like

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by AreaFada2: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
godliman:
You called Goodluck a weakling for conceding defeat abi? If he had resisted or rigged like buhari and the whole nation burns, he would have been a strong man? I think you should have lived in 1000BC your reasoning akin to stone agers.

That is the only reason they called GEJ weak. He refused to manipulate. He even ignored the child voters in Kano. GEj knew most of the politicians do not mean well for Nigeria. Having seen the killings after previous polls, he let it slide. Posterity will vindicate him.

Meanwhile Aisha Buhari has billions to be swindled by her ADC. Yet they said Dame Pat was corrupt. I only pity the poor & their children born & yet unborn for the hypocrisy of the ruling class.
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by slivertongue: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
If this is true then APC sud know dat more disgrace awaits them because stolen water is sweet only for a short time
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by GEEBITE: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Go and ask the REC.I watched online far away from Nigeria.
frankmoney:
so why wasn't it reconciled there and then ?
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by RevenGeMission: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Abi oooo I tire for them o

200K per agent no be beans abeg , they paid for victory after buying votes in thousands, they made sure you can't buy their agents

went as far as making people swear after drinking wather from a plastic bath filled with water, keys, bullets , padlocks and everything iron ,
They swore with Ogun the God of Iron before appointing them as party agents and paying them , I saw this happen two times in Ede
meolaniyi:
What were the party agents of pdp doing when this were going on
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Butterflyleo: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
slivertongue:
If this is true then APC sud know dat more disgrace awaits them because stolen water is sweet only for a short time

Yes stolen votes are sweeter but only for a short time grin

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
FarahAideed:
We are calling on the the INEC Boss Yakubu Mahmoud to immediately tender his resignation as Nigerians do not trust him to conduct free and fair elections..... INEC Boss must resign ASAP
trust me should he resign, Yusuf The Rider will take over

1 Like

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by B4978(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Butterflyleo: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Abi oooo I tire for them o

200K per agent no be beans abeg , they paid for victory after buying votes in thousands, they made sure you can't buy their agents

went as far as making people swear after drinking wather from a plastic bath filled with water, keys, bullets , padlocks and everything iron ,
They swore with Ogun the God of Iron before appointing them as party agents and paying them , I saw this happen two times in Ede

Wa gbayi you are 200% correct. Not just their party agents . several of the people whose votes the PDP agents bought were made to swear by biting a cutlass that they would vote for PDP after which they were paid.

PDP is deadly. All they are interested in is power and not good governance. The fact that the best they could present to the people of osun is an academic disgrace shows how low they have sunken and how desperate they are for power ALONE and not good governance

Since nobody could snap their ballot paper as proof of who they voted for, they now had to resort to diabolical means of assuring their bought votes.
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by BishopofGod: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Let me ask a few from the party I voted for,which I want to win,Is it reasonable for us after to just discovered the discrepancies that is as large as this after 72 hrs of counting?Afterall Party Agents have copies of the results from each polling units.Does that means that we can not do the arithmetic involved and raise objection during the collation session or we are trying to outsmart INEC?
Oh! this does not speak well of a party like PDP.
All commentators are just been emotional.It is not possible that this kind of fraud will happened and the party will keep quiet since Sunday.
But let me drop this,there is no way APC can win this "war" again.PDP ALL THE WAY!!!
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Reference(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
NonsoWow:
Keep calm and wait for thursday's rerun. This is Nigerian politics where the end justifies the means. Remember that not so long ago, PDP used to oppress other parties like this until they made a fatal mistake in giving a weakling, GEJ, power. I expect APC to do the needful on thursday unless they have become tired of power.

Weakling indeed and some liked the post. I guess that is how far we are from redemption. It is a curse to do the right thing in Nigeria. Shame.

I guess this government is toying with its legacy. I hope it.will be remembered for some good when the lights eventually shuts out.
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by ujampie: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
id911:

If this is true, INEC Chair Mahmood Yakubu should be immediately arrested and sentence to dead including his entire family.
my brother easy na ahhhh.... Even his family?... No na pls leave his poor family out of it.... Let him alone face the music

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / Why We Raided Atiku's Sons' Apartment - EFCC / 3 Terrorists Killed In Gun Battle With Soldiers While Planting Ieds (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.