Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP (38636 Views)

Osun: INEC Not Bound To Electronically Transmit Results - Supreme Court Rules / Osun: INEC May Cancel Election Due To Davido's Tweet / Osun: INEC Timetable For General Elections Worries Oyetola’s Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by maestroferdi: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are beginning to misfire grin

Focus on the issues at hand.

I was an election monitor in Osun and I was privileged to move around freely as well as had access to privileged information on ground and I can categorically tell you that PDP employed a massive vote buying system all over Osun state.

Many of their agents absconded with monies paid to them for vote paying after they realised they lost their units despite promising to pay voters who they coerced for PDP votes.

Others like the man who was just arrested Fatai Diekola was paid heavily by Adeleke but he absconded with the money on the 22nd because he felt PDP stood no chance and only resourfaced now to actually buy votes for the rerun only to be arrested in the very act.

I still maintain you are not smart.

Who takes an account from the protege of Lai Mohammed like you with any seriousness?

How come your legendary sojourn/misadventure in Osun didnt take you to the INEC official captured on camera shredding election results just because PDP embarrassed the likes of Aregbesola in their very backyard?

Even the dullest of the olodos know that The Nigerian Transmission Force is the militant wing of the APC. They are so amateurish that you have to feel embarrassed sharing the same national space with them.

APC are desparadoes...they can do anything! Nigerians are only beginning to find out...

Ogbeni you guys were trounced ....No beating about the bush.

I can feel for you sha....While you were busying your sorry self creating Akwa Ibom and Akpabio senseless threads, you neglected the presence of mind to get the homefront covered...

Chai, ma binu!...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Sirjamo: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
maestroferdi:
You and who?

So you think we are fools? Who does not know that APC will do everything to rig the re-run and frustrate any attempt to reclaim victory through the courts?

Which judges will adjudicate the case? Are they not the ones Buhari have been intimidating through DSS?

We are jet-set for APC and their shenanigans.
OK, continue to wail
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Butterflyleo: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
maestroferdi:
I still maintain you are not smart.

Who takes an account from the protege of Lai Mohammed like you with any seriousness?

How come your legendary sojourn/misadventure in Osun didnt take you to the INEC official captured on camera shredding election results just because PDP embarrassed the likes of Aregbesola in their very backyard?

Even the dullest of the olodos know that The Nigerian Transmission Force is the militant wing of the APC. They are so amateurish that you have to feel embarrassed sharing the same national space with them.

APC are desparadoes...they can do anything! Nigerians are only beginning to find out...

Ogbeni you guys were trounced ....No beating about the bush.

I can feel for you sha....While you were busying your sorry self creating Akwa Ibom and Akpabio senseless threads, you neglected the presence of mind to get the homefront covered...

Chai, ma binu!...

You are all over the place. Stay put and stop confusing the thunder.

I don't care what you believe. I can only say the realities I witnessed.

In Ekiti PDP lost due to unpaid salaries. An almost similar scenario existed in Osun but the difference was in the huge infrastructural involvement done by Aregbe which so many Osun people could not deny.

The logic was, continuity is best and not stagnancy because if PDP should come in then many of the ongoing projects by Aregbe would be stalled.

We Yorubas reason better than a lot of other tribes.

Osun belongs to APC and the current jittery body language of PDP shows that even they know that they did not get the votes they got on a clean platter as they rigged for it to happen.

They also know that there would absolutely no chance for a repeat rigging come Thursday so want to whip up sensational emotionally reactions from people like you before hand.

At this point I have to send you my condolences in advance for your upcoming loss on Thursday.

I know it hurts but like I said before, Las Las you go dey alright grin

1 Like

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by proxillin(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
akpanbaba:
When PDP taught Nigerians rigging for sixteen years, were they not expecting returns?.They rigged in the polling stations and the courts and if APC can rig now PDP should keep quiet it is a pay back time because what you sow you must reap

But most of those PDP are now in APC..so shutup stop celebrating barbarism
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by EDOLUWA: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
meolaniyi:
What were the party agents of pdp doing when this were going on

That means you have never been to the collation center before. Anything is possible once they plan to collude to rig the election.

Shame on INEC
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by maestroferdi: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are all over the place. Stay put and stop confusing the thunder.

I don't care what you believe. I can only say the realities I witnessed.

In Ekiti PDP lost due to unpaid salaries. An almost similar scenario existed in Osun but the difference was in the huge infrastructural involvement done by Aregbe which so many Osun people could not deny.

The logic was, continuity is best and not stagnancy because if PDP should come in then many of the ongoing projects by Aregbe would be stalled.

We Yorubas reason better than a lot of other tribes.

Osun belongs to APC and the current jittery body language of PDP shows that even they know that they did not get the votes they got on a clean platter as they rigged for it to happen.

They also know that there would absolutely no chance for a repeat rigging come Thursday so want to whip up sensational emotionally reactions from people like you before hand.

At this point I have to send you my condolences in advance for your upcoming loss on Thursday.

I know it hurts but like I said before, Las Las you go dey alright grin
You are incorrigible...added to the terrible glaucoma that blinds you from seeing what normal people see.

Are you now the new Baba Suwe or a Saka wanabe because the crap you crafted above is eliciting massive guffawing/laughter from this end...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Butterflyleo: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
maestroferdi:
You are incorrigible...added to the terrible glaucoma that blinds you from seeing what normal people see.

Are you now the new Baba Suwe or a Saka wanabe because the crap you crafted above is eliciting massive guffawing/laughter from this end...

You are still all over the place and if to you, you are the definition of normal, I think I'll pass.

Your "normal" abnormality isn't attractive

1 Like

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by maestroferdi: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Sirjamo:
OK, continue to wail
Fine.

It is better you keep mum than embarrassing yourself talking about what you have no clue on...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by maestroferdi: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are still all over the place and if to you, you are the definition of normal, I think I'll pass.

Your "normal" abnormality isn't attractive
You should be pitied.

I hope you are picking snippets of learning points because a veritable fool cum dullard is the one that repeats mistakes.

Stop hauling invective and do some introspection...You have been believing in a lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by biotechshola(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nigeria's election is about the best rigger... PDP's votes were also bought and besides, they did worst while in power.

1 Like

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Butterflyleo: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
maestroferdi:
You should be pitied.

I hope you are picking snippets of learning points because a veritable fool cum dullard is the one that repeats mistakes.

Stop hauling invective and do some introspection...You have been believing in a lie.

You do have a knack for being all over the place .

When your entire argument is lost you jump on the next rather senseless rant.

You need to pity yourself

1 Like

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Moukandjo: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Bro, It actually thinks it is smart because of its unnecessary grammar! Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland! grin

1 Like

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by OLUWABIG(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
GEEBITE:
Obviously you didnt watch the live programme. A tall dude with beards(PDP party agent) stood up to challenge the figures quoted for Olorunda(part of Osogbo metropolis) The Prof returning officer told them to go and reconcile the figure and that was it before the live airing of the process mysteriously went off .Always try to be accurate with facts before making any assertion.

They almost killed the innocent guy that stood up for the figure corrections if see the way he was battered hehn you will pity him
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Racoon:
See all these gross irregularities committed by a supposed indepent electoral umpire in a 21st.century world if these facts are actually true. undecided undecided

Well let the court handle it.Meanwhile INEC should commence the verification of these anormalies.APC have so bastardized the electoral process that Nigeria will take donkey years to come through.

Abeg where are the zombies? Why are they avoiding this thread.Seems these allegations are true.
Only the gullible have time for this thread
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Butterflyleo: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Moukandjo:

Bro, It actually thinks it is smart because of its unnecessary grammar! Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland! grin

Don't mind the guy grin

His methods cannot work on me and he knows it

1 Like

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Tundeobama(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Just received this now:

Good morning, sir. I received this message this morning from a Muslim friend. I know he sent it to me by mistake.

Pls, lets circulate to all our christian brethren in all platforms.

Assalamu alaikum Muslim brothers and Sisters. This is a clarion call to all of us in OSUN state, to listen and listen attentively. Another election is here, and as we always do, we must remind ourselves the following:

1. Our religion is superior to Christianity, therefore, we must vote for another son of ours in Islam- "Omo Iya wa ninun Esin Islam". Remember how Aregbesola propagated Islamic agendas in Osun state for the past 8 years. Remember how he favoured us in employment, promotion, higher rank in the civil service, secret interest free loan for Muslims etc. He did all this for us because of the religion of Islam.

2. A Christian governor will undo everything that Aregbesola has done for us all. If Omisore wins this coming governorship election, we all are in trouble. Maybe all of us didn't know that Governor Rauf Aregbesola brought Akeem Lasisi from Ibadan, Oyo State when there was no person who can beat the record of Prof. Olaitan, a Redeem Pastor in Osun State, and appointed him, Prof. Akeem Lasisi as the Chief Medical Director for Ladoke Akintola University Teaching Hospital (LAUTECH), Osogbo over Prof. Olaitan a Redeem Pastor. This CMD Lasisi has done so much for us. The numbers of Muslims Doctors and Nurses has gone higher in Lautech during his time. You can imagine if one Professor Olaitan of Redeem Church is our CMD as it should have been, we wouldn't have such numbers of Muslims brothers and sisters working in Lautech, neither would we have such numbers of Muslims medical student in LAUTECH, because they wouldn't have even gain admission. The same thing is applicable to School of Nursing to mention just but few.

3. A Christian governor will undo the following. 1. Mosque in all our public schools most especially Christian Public Schools. Aregbesola allowed that we build mosque in all christian public schools. 2. He even allow promotion for Junior Muslim staffs so that Muslims can be Principal and Headmasters/Headmistress over their christian counterparts, the opportunity Christians doesn't enjoy. 3. Muslims opportunity in SUBEB over the Christian. A christian governor will undo all the opportunities Alhajis and Alhajas are enjoying in SUBEB.

WHAT WE MUST DO TO WIN THIS ELECTION.

1. Don't sell Gboyega Oyetola Ilerioluwa to Christian as a Muslim even though he is a fanatic Muslim and Alhaji. If you notice it, we con his name to look like a Christian name, so that Christians will not notice. Sell Gboyega to Christians as a Redeem Pastor so that we can have all the Votes of Redeem members. Don't let us deceive ourselves, their numbers are alarming, and if they vote for Omisore, a Christian, he will win!

2. Any time you hear that meeting is going on in the mosque tonight, leave what you are doing and attend. Bring as many that doesn't have Voters card including visitors. We have made necessary plans on how they will all are going to vote.

3. Whenever you want to vote, and the card reader doesn't recognise you, most especially on OMISORE'S major grounds, don't worry, vote, we have made arrangements on how that polling boots will be handled.

We will send another rounds of message tonight again. Do whatever we instruct you in all messages you receive.

THIS ELECTION IS NOT ABOUT SDP, APC, PDP, ITS AN ELECTION BETWEEN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY. WE MUST KEEP ON RULING OVER THEM. IT'S OUR BIRTH RIGHT! NEVER AGAIN WOULD CHRISTIAN RULE IN OSUN STATE. MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL.

SIGNED

- ALHAJI OYETOLA
- ASSOCIATION OF MUSLIMS OBAS IN OSUN STATE.
- ASSOCIATION OF ALL IMAMS
- ASSOCIATION OF ALL MUSLIMS PRINCIPALS AND HEADMASTER/HEADMISTRESS
- SUBEB, OSUN STATE.
- LAUTECH CMD
- OGBENI AREGBESOLA
- PRESIDENT BUHARI.

N.B : Under no circumstances should a Christian read this message.
#Forwarded as Received#
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by maestroferdi: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You have to
be commended for being so passionate to sell a bad product....

You should just try to manage the hopelessness and despair that come with the territory...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by rock003: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
NonsoWow:
Keep calm and wait for thursday's rerun. Thia is Nigerian politics where the end justifies the means. Remember that not so long ago, PDP used to oppress other parties like this until they made a fatal mistake in giving a weakling, GEJ, power. I expect APC to do the needful on thursday unless they have become tired of power.

Yes, PDP's past actions perfectly justifies APC's, same APC that came preaching Change. If APC sees rigging an election as a norm, then where is the change you promised? shame on you and your cursed party

1 Like

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Oduolaayodeji65: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Na wah for naija vote God is coming to takeover.......I will wait till Thursday
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by rock003: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
KingRagnar:
I cannot believe people are falling for this, this is a deliberate plan made up by one PDP paid agent to soil the name of INEC, APC and PMB. PDP will go to any length to make sure adeleke is declared winner before the rerun

I'm surprised that you are so dull and dumb to even reason this shameless comment. Have you compared the original result to what INEC declared? You narrow-minded soul!
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Kingspin(m): 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
NonsoWow:
Keep calm and wait for thursday's rerun. This is Nigerian politics where the end justifies the means. Remember that not so long ago, PDP used to oppress other parties like this until they made a fatal mistake in giving a weakling, GEJ, power. I expect APC to do the needful on thursday unless they have become tired of power.
Par Nigeria way. What stop INEC from releasing the EC 8 form result to the public?
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by rock003: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tundeobama:
Just received this now:

Good morning, sir. I received this message this morning from a Muslim friend. I know he sent it to me by mistake.

Assalamu alaikum Muslim brothers and Sisters. This is a clarion call to all of us in OSUN state, to listen and listen attentively. Another election is here, and as we always do, we must remind ourselves the following:

1. Our religion is superior to Christianity, therefore, we must vote for another son of ours in Islam- "Omo Iya wa ninun Esin Islam". Remember how Aregbesola propagated Islamic agendas in Osun state for the past 8 years. Remember how he favoured us in employment, promotion, higher rank in the civil service, secret interest free loan for Muslims etc. He did all this for us because of the religion of Islam.

2. A Christian governor will undo everything that Aregbesola has done for us all. If Omisore wins this coming governorship election, we all are in trouble. Maybe all of us didn't know that Governor Rauf Aregbesola brought Akeem Lasisi from Ibadan, Oyo State when there was no person who can beat the record of Prof. Olaitan, a Redeem Pastor in Osun State, and appointed him, Prof. Akeem Lasisi as the Chief Medical Director for Ladoke Akintola University Teaching Hospital (LAUTECH), Osogbo over Prof. Olaitan a Redeem Pastor. This CMD Lasisi has done so much for us. The numbers of Muslims Doctors and Nurses has gone higher in Lautech during his time. You can imagine if one Professor Olaitan of Redeem Church is our CMD as it should have been, we wouldn't have such numbers of Muslims brothers and sisters working in Lautech, neither would we have such numbers of Muslims medical student in LAUTECH, because they wouldn't have even gain admission. The same thing is applicable to School of Nursing to mention just but few.

3. A Christian governor will undo the following. 1. Mosque in all our public schools most especially Christian Public Schools. Aregbesola allowed that we build mosque in all christian public schools. 2. He even allow promotion for Junior Muslim staffs so that Muslims can be Principal and Headmasters/Headmistress over their christian counterparts, the opportunity Christians doesn't enjoy. 3. Muslims opportunity in SUBEB over the Christian. A christian governor will undo all the opportunities Alhajis and Alhajas are enjoying in SUBEB.

1. Don't sell Gboyega Oyetola Ilerioluwa to Christian as a Muslim even though he is a fanatic Muslim and Alhaji. If you notice it, we con his name to look like a Christian name, so that Christians will not notice. Sell Gboyega to Christians as a Redeem Pastor so that we can have all the Votes of Redeem members. Don't let us deceive ourselves, their numbers are alarming, and if they vote for Omisore, a Christian, he will win!

2. Any time you hear that meeting is going on in the mosque tonight, leave what you are doing and attend. Bring as many that doesn't have Voters card including visitors. We have made necessary plans on how they will all are going to vote.

3. Whenever you want to vote, and the card reader doesn't recognise you, most especially on OMISORE'S major grounds, don't worry, vote, we have made arrangements on how that polling boots will be handled.

We will send another rounds of message tonight again. Do whatever we instruct you in all messages you receive.

THIS ELECTION IS NOT ABOUT SDP, APC, PDP, ITS AN ELECTION BETWEEN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY. WE MUST KEEP ON RULING OVER THEM. IT'S OUR BIRTH RIGHT! NEVER AGAIN WOULD CHRISTIAN RULE IN OSUN STATE. MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL.

SIGNED

- ALHAJI OYETOLA
- SUBEB, OSUN STATE.
- LAUTECH CMD
- OGBENI AREGBESOLA
- PRESIDENT BUHARI.

#Forwarded as Received#

They won't hesitate to shut you down. Myndd44 would rather look the other way and shut every tongue that attempts poking the truth in his face; that's his own understanding of what a mod should do: call the truth a lie
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by edupedia: 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
cpu2006:
we all confirmed that of Ayedaade local government. if this your claim is correct, then, apc is a problem in this country.

...all of u keep deceiving yourselves....u said Adeboye's son criticized APC...he has denied....u said Prof Iwu criticized INEC...he has denied...u said Omisore has agreed to tell his voters to vote PDP...he has denied...are u people not ashamed of the days u were born?...
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by OreMI22: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

INEC, Buhari and APC are taboo and Disgrace to the Tenets of DEMOCRACY
NIGERIA will be great again Insha allah

This is why INEC did not want pictures of the result sheets taken so that the fraud would not be immediately spotted by PDP until they have announced APC winner.

Unfortunately, even with the manipulation of numbers, they still couldn't steal victory from PDP.

The truth is that OSUN PDP messed up by not taking pictures of result sheets and adding g them by their own PDP agents.
That way. If the number they got is different from what INEC announced, then the will immediately protest the forgery
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by MrCEO69(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
NonsoWow:
Keep calm and wait for thursday's rerun. This is Nigerian politics where the end justifies the means. Remember that not so long ago, PDP used to oppress other parties like this until they made a fatal mistake in giving a weakling, GEJ, power. I expect APC to do the needful on thursday unless they have become tired of power.

So we should continue like that? is it not better we sell ourselves to Niger republic or Benin Republic at least they still bear names we are familar with. Our so called youth..
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Butterflyleo: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tundeobama:
Just received this now:

SIGNED

- ALHAJI OYETOLA
- SUBEB, OSUN STATE.
- LAUTECH CMD
- OGBENI AREGBESOLA
- PRESIDENT BUHARI.

#Forwarded as Received#

Faker than fake. This has already been tackles on nairaland some days ago and it was exposed as false and a useless propaganda of deceit by PDP

Mynd44 this is false information.
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by ofwest47(m): 1:04am On Sep 26, 2018
All these New Looters Party a k a P D P sponsored noise makers will soon regret their selling of their children future for token amount they should know if their F 9 leader wins that will be the end of their children educational development future.
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by godliman: 2:53am On Sep 26, 2018
mrvitalis:

Buhari rigged election?

People like you don't know the power of the president

If buhari wanted apc to win... The contest was so close apc would easily win

Ekiti is still fresh in our memory, obj began dirty politics, yaradua tried to clean things up, gej started badly but ended on a sound note, buhari and oshomole took us decades back into this poo because of desperation. See; the best bait you can us to easily kill buhari is power, he loves power more than his own life. Power of the president my foot, power of the people my head. Should any civilised, educated, 21st century person be talking about the power of the president? Did you not hear how a local court judge in the US quashed Trump's orders on immigration? Those are super humans, but what do we have hear? sub humans everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari / Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) / Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.