Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP (38637 Views)

Osun: INEC Not Bound To Electronically Transmit Results - Supreme Court Rules / Osun: INEC May Cancel Election Due To Davido's Tweet / Osun: INEC Timetable For General Elections Worries Oyetola’s Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by hisexcellency34: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
lf I am PDP, I will not participate in the rerun

3 Likes

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by OlasunkanmiO: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Okay o
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Nopeace4dwicked: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
WE WIN SOME & LOST SOME
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by OlasunkanmiO: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
So what should we do for you now���
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Lomprico2: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Not surprised!
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by mrvitalis(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
godliman:
You called Goodluck a weakling for conceding defeat abi? If he had resisted or rigged like buhari and the whole nation burns, he would have been a strong man? I think you should have lived in 1000BC your reasoning akin to stone agers.
Buhari rigged election?

People like you don't know the power of the president

If buhari wanted apc to win... The contest was so close apc would easily win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by ankpaone: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
fake news! are they saying they themselves miscalculated it on Sunday? just use your head!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Kulas: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
I dont know why APC is so desperate like this. Even the outside world knew that PDP won the election and that Osun people had say NO to APC and Aregbe,yet they keep on manipulating figures to install the under performed administration again .Nigerians are wiser now and APC so respect the wish of the people as it is more important than selfish interest.

5 Likes

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by LZAA: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
KingRagnar:
I cannot believe people are falling for this, this is a deliberate plan made up by one PDP paid agent to soil the name of INEC, APC and PMB. PDP will go to any length to make sure adeleke is declared winner before the rerun
undecided
Cc immhotep greenback nightmare007

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by frankmoney(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lol pdp always trying to whip up emotional sentiment . If you are so sure go to court simple . The truth is they know what they wrote their is hogwash if not they would have gotten a court order by now , always trying to play the victim card . How I wish another party can win the election on Thursday am tired of all this pdp and APC matter . Both parties are just the same set of crooks .

2 Likes

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
NonsoWow:
Keep calm and wait for thursday's rerun. This is Nigerian politics where the end justifies the means. Remember that not so long ago, PDP used to oppress other parties like this until they made a fatal mistake in giving a weakling, GEJ, power. I expect APC to do the needful on thursday unless they have become tired of power.
Iwu ewu

3 Likes

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by frankmoney(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
ankpaone:
fake news! are they saying they themselves miscalculated it on Sunday? just use your head!
exactly my thoughts , they were present when the figures where being calculated , it's now they are realizing some votes are missing
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Sirjamo: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
meolaniyi:
What were the party agents of pdp doing when this were going on
Good question

1 Like

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
godliman:
You called Goodluck a weakling for conceding defeat abi? If he had resisted or rigged like buhari and the whole nation burns, he would have been a strong man? I think you should have lived in 1000BC your reasoning akin to stone agers.

Bru ah ah ah ah grin grin grin grin grin

G....G....G....G....G...God bless u.

That guy reasons with his asshole.

4 Likes

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by maestroferdi: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
KingRagnar:
I cannot believe people are falling for this, this is a deliberate plan made up by one PDP paid agent to soil the name of INEC, APC and PMB. PDP will go to any length to make sure adeleke is declared winner before the rerun
So in your warped imagination INEC is impartial?

There is a huge problem in this country with people like you...

5 Likes

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by linearity: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Quidquopro:
Damn!
Why wasn't this alarm raised on Sunday
I don't want to believe their agents are not smart..' angry

How do you know it was not raised? News like these especially from opposing party who do not control over the media takes time to propagate from the time it was detected.

3 Likes

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by maestroferdi: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Sirjamo:
Good question
Dumb observation.

The agent must have played a part in this revelation.

Besides when did an agent become an INEC official in collating and processing results of elections?
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by deebrownneymar: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wow. I thought as much. APC will go to any length even after putting Osun in grave indebtedness.
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by LadyExcellency: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
mrvitalis:

Buhari rigged election?

People like you don't know the power of the president

If buhari wanted apc to win... The contest was so close apc would easily win

But Oshemohle accused GEJ of rigging and money politics even when Osun and Edo States were won by APC.

Was Jonathan not the President then?

3 Likes

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by mrvitalis(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
LadyExcellency:

But Osemohle accused GEJ of rigging and money politics even when Osun and Edo States were won by APC.

Was Jonathan not the President then?
I'm I osemohle
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Sirjamo: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
maestroferdi:
Dumb observation.

The agent must have played a part in this revelation.

Besides when did an agent become an INEC official in collating and processing results of elections?
Let's wait for the re run, and then, the court, what ever me and you say here is useless
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by jafol(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nathdoug:
AFONJAS ARE THE PROBLEM WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY..
WHAT SORT OF HUMAN BEING STILL VOTE A LIFELESS PARTY IN THIS HARSH ECONOMY.
I SPIT ON ZOMBIES

I think you Igbos r the problem not yorubas. You people r not getting ur way u r throwing tantrums. So there was no harsh economy when pdp was ruling and marginalizing yorubas under GEJ? YOU LOTS R PROBLEMS. I don't know y ibos want yorubas to join hands with them when u have called us all sorts of names and believe we r backstabbers. Go n sit down

2 Likes

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by islandmoon: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
this is the time for him to fight corruption.
we are only waiting , you will see trouble this Friday, they should send all the army to osun, APC Ole!! Tinubu Ole!

oshomole used our money to marry cape Verde girl, aregbe rascal always going to Cuba to starsh!

1 Like

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by LadyExcellency: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
mrvitalis:

I'm I osemohle

Buhari by all account is corrupt as any other politician hence your ascription of integrity to him is ridiculous to say the least.

The only thing different is that Buhari don't know what is happening in his government.

5 Likes

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Butterflyleo: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
PDP and self inflicted confusion are 5 & 6

PDP and emotional sentiments are 5 & 6

PDP and fraudulent permutations / calculations are 5 & 6
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by maestroferdi: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Sirjamo:
Let's wait for the re run, and then, the court, what ever me and you say here is useless
You and who?

So you think we are fools? Who does not know that APC will do everything to rig the re-run and frustrate any attempt to reclaim victory through the courts?

Which judges will adjudicate the case? Are they not the ones Buhari have been intimidating through DSS?

We are jet-set for APC and their shenanigans.

4 Likes

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Owned: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
grin

Thank Go I Can't Read Well, First To Comment Wow grin cheesy

Some Our Brother's Take Nairaland As There House

1 Like

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Butterflyleo: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
islandmoon:
this is the time for him to fight corruption.
we are only waiting , you will see trouble this Friday, they should send all the army to osun, APC Ole!! Tinubu Ole!

Go to court already and stop making all sorts of noise all over cyberspace.

Is the internet the courts? If they are sure of what they have then they should rush to court.

Or do they need directions to the court?
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by blackboy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
INEC inconclusive means ruling party we are buying you time to do the needful. Faleke should have been announced winner and here Adeleke must be announced winner

4 Likes

Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by islandmoon: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Go to court already and stop making all sorts of noise all over cyberspace.

Is the internet the courts? If they are sure of what they have then they should rush to court.

Or do they need directions to the court?

they rigged ekiti, you yourself will get kano treatment on Friday if you try rubbish
Re: Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP by Bsingle(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
The surest thing now is that APC will rig that rerun come thursday. They would try all their possible best to win. This party is a disgrace to democracy. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It / NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians / Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.