Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties (11297 Views)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 5:32am On Jul 08, 2010
serious whats with nigerian girls and their fakeness at parties. i have been going for nigerian shows and concert, and most of them has been disgraceful all the girls come there to do is just to dress cute and take pictures, i mean what kind of nonsense is this, is it that they are ashamed to get fryky or what, before they let someone touch their as.s they would check you from head to toe, u must be wearing some real expensive stuffs, men this girls should learn from the siera leaones and liberians those ones don't fake. just look at last week in dbanj show made boys came there fresh to death instead of the girls to dance freak.y with them they kept on faking. i mean whats the point of coming to a party if your not going to dance freak.y if you came to just show face,outfit and all that why not just go to church. yall naija girls in dc maryland virginia u need to change ur ways at parties. u come to a party to get freak.y and not to take pictures and sit together
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 5:42am On Jul 08, 2010
when you go to siera leaone parties, just look at the way their girls at wild or even liberiann parties. i mean i like naijja girls but they think that they are all that but in real if u look average and have money, fine cars, expensive cloths at least u would get 98 percent of nigerian girls if they are single. one love naija sisters
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:49am On Jul 08, 2010
So the main purpose of going to a party in your stupid dictionary is to get freaky?

Ladies can't go to a party  just to chill out or something? They got to be  h***ing to prove a point?

Or a lady has got to be f***ing/dry humping/booty shaking every dude that even smiles at her in a party  to prove to some person she ain't pretending?

Its a person's life! She decides who she wanna entertain and who she doesn't wanna  entertain! She decides what she wanna do and what she doesn't wanna do! If a lady don't wanna get freaky with you then move unto a lady who wants too and get off that cheap stuff you smoking on!
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:52am On Jul 08, 2010
Good for yah! Go to the so-called wild parties and leave the naija girls alone!

Geez! You sound so bitter! Like its a do or die affair!
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 5:56am On Jul 08, 2010
thonoiaslim, well if that u on dat phote u look cute, do u have a boyfriend. well am not angry just observation. i mean why would a pretty a.ss naija girl dress so cute and look so cute, come to a party and all she does is just sit with friennds,take pictures,talk then leave. the reason am asking this question is just to here u girls opiinion
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:11am On Jul 08, 2010
Thanks n yes I have a Man.

Well your statement didn't come across as an observation.

You sounded like you were judging these girls because they weren't tryna get wild at these parties.

You need to understand that culture plays a big role in these girls actions.

Maybe liberian and SL girls are brought up to be more open. You don't just classify all of them into one category because they all africans. No.

As for the girls who come to a party and just sit down. That I don't agree with. But still doesn't mean they should dance with every tom dick or harry that wanna holla.

A girl is gotta have some self respect!
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 6:35am On Jul 08, 2010
no your wrong, naija girls think sey dem get morals, but in truth they are just expensive ashewos, if you look average, have good money you would get any single naija girl. so you mean that by dancing with a man you don't have morals, then why come to a party if u have morals seriously if you were not a cutie pie i would have slapped you right now. by the way where are u staying because u look real familiar
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by iice(f): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2010
If Naija girls ain't working for you. . .simply go for liberian and Leonan girls. undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2010
Talking like it's your birthright to get frisky with them eh?

No be by force naa tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by SALady(f): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2010
12large:

serious whats with nigerian girls and their fakeness at parties. i have been going for nigerian shows and concert, and most of them has been disgraceful all the girls come there to do is just to dress cute and take pictures, i mean what kind of nonsense is this, is it that they are ashamed to get fryky or what, before they let someone touch their behind they would check you from head to toe, u must be wearing some real expensive stuffs, men this girls should learn from the siera leaones and liberians those ones don't fake. just look at last week in dbanj show made boys came there fresh to death instead of the girls to dance freak.y with them they kept on faking. i mean whats the point of coming to a party if your not going to dance freak.y if you came to just show face,outfit and all that why not just go to church. yall naija girls in dc maryland virginia u need to change your ways at parties. u come to a party to get freak.y and not to take pictures and sit together

All I have to do here is take out the party bits in your ranting and replace it with church, therefore it means either way you'd still be complaining. The amswer is to start dating sierra leone and liberian girls and have nothing to worry about. That'll give the 9ja girls the freedom to party whichever way they please.

You get what you want they get what they want. Peace! bro.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by londoner: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2010
OP, would you be happy if you went to a party and sighted your sister getting "wild" with guys as you want other peoples sisters to do with you? Would you have more respect for her if she acted more like the girls you are complaining about?
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by fubiluv: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2010
What exactly are you looking for?
Osho free??
No way, we are too big for that.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by cold(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2010
londoner:

OP, would you be happy if you went to a party and sighted your sister getting "wild" with guys as you want other peoples sisters to do with you? Would you have more respect for her if she acted more like the girls you are complaining about?
Then why turn up at the party anyway,she can as well sit back at home and watch 'Desperate Houswives'.The truth of the matter is that 9ja gurls are full of pretense,buncha hypocrites and overbearingly holier than thou.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by snthesis(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2010
12large:

thonoiaslim, well if that u on dat phote u look cute,
i concur
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2010
12large:

no your wrong, naija girls think sey dem get morals, but in truth they are just expensive ashewos, if you look average, have good money you would get any single naija girl. so you mean that by dancing with a man you don't have morals, then why come to a party if u have morals seriously if you were not a cutie pie i would have slapped you right now. by the way where are u staying because u look real familiar

Slap me? because I stated my opinion?

I'm not surprised you can get a decent girl to look your way. When you go about threatening to beat up girls who state their opinions how won't you end up in frustration. Next Plsss!
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2010
so girl where are u staying
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by ccollins(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2010
Funny retards,what is party meant for?
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Coretalk(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2010
haha, , this same issue baffled during my early years of going to parties.

i guess it's just culture and all, ,nigerian girls are not open, ,It's the same with showing affection public.

i have seen some exceptions though but the end result leads to nothing

That's why a lot of nigerian guys for europeans or other africans as you mentioned.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by omega25red(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2010
poster maybe if you were fresh to death they would be freaky wif ya. people go to parties for different reasons and the sooner you understand that the better
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by tpiah: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2010
the poster is drunk.

and out of his league.

google runs girls or ask someone where to find them.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2010
@poster, am very sorry 4 that, next time i will tell them not to be faking again
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by yme1(f): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2010
you expect them to let a guy pairing suite with converse to touch them
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by whiteroses(f): 12:35am On Jul 09, 2010
you are either too old, dont know them or not cool. i can choose to dance till you make a mess in your jeans if i know you, like in a house party or club no way i'd dance with someone i've never seen before i mean those guys are rude they dont even wanna know your face they just wanna hump your booty fuc1 that sh1t mehn
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by londoner: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2010
Well, I dont go to a party with the intention of rubbing up on some mans crotch or to be wild with a guy, lol, Just not into that, I'm more likely to go out with my girls to hear some banging music and dance to it like everyone else, I think the problem is with Nigerian men though, the ones I have danced with at clubs want to take it too far, they wanna be grinding up on you and also they become possessive just because you danced with them once. Many of these men will feel slighted if you also dance with another man. Then they try and chat you up, then comes the asking for the number and how you two can meet some other time. Accepting a dance invitation from a Nigerian man can lead to a headache all night because they have trouble just leaving it at that. I had one Nigerian man totally ruin by birthday because I accepted a dance from him, this man would not let me accept a birthday dance from any other man and dragged me by the arm when I tried to leave the club without him seeing me.

They should take a leaf from the book of other African men they are a bit more gentlemanly and not so territorial. Nigerian men generally cant do anything without his ego being at the forefront and he expects every woman around to massage it for him. Give me a Ghanaian club any time, the men are laid back and friendly. Which woman wouldn't want to dance with them?

Nigerian men you need to fix up, !!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by anitabest(f): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2010
that is Naija babes for you.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by LordReed(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2010
This same person will see a girl dat went freaky at a party 2mrw n call her a hoe!

Pls life is not all about parties.

Get a life dude!
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by adebisi1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2010
Ya right guy , but i don't fucking care about the Nigerian girls cos they don't worth it , i am tired of them if you ask them out right from there they stat asking you $ for making Hair grin so why go for naija girls there alot of white cute faces around hmmm am done with Nigerian girls , enough for there fake Love , I LOVE YOU, 2. I'M A VIRGIN, 3. I HATE SEX, 4. U R D FIRST GUY WHO IS TOUCHING ME, 5. OH IT'S 2 BIG NEVER SEEN DIS TYPE B4, 6. I HATE SUCKING, 7. OK ONLY ONCE, 8. HE IS JUST MY FRIEND. 9. YOU ARE THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER HAD, Abi na lie
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2010
true story funny naija girls lies
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by violent(m): 12:53am On Jul 10, 2010
12large:

If you keep on repeating those granny lines {highlighted} . . . .you'd always end up this frustrated!
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 10, 2010
@Poster,  
No mind them boh! go and relax they will COME BACK to nairaland complaining why they are still single at 37
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by james1(m): 12:58am On Jul 10, 2010
@poster.I literally feel your anger reading your post.am not surprised,why are you?where they not fake here before you left?
Most 9ja gurls are fake,they like fake life too much.
Re: Nigerian Girls Faking In Parties by 12large: 1:30am On Jul 10, 2010
they get ashamed when they see their fellow nigerians, but when dem dey black american party their attitude changes anyway who is going for naija reunion. it would be another case of showing off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? / Message For Nigerian Girls Who Think Big Yansh Is Everything (pic) / How CRAZY was/is your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.