Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon (18544 Views)

Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter / Dija Welcomes 2nd Child, A Daughter (Photo) / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Media Personality, Toke Makinwa revealed that if she had a daughter they will dress alike and almost do everything together.

Toke later responded to a prayer by one of her followers on twitter that it will happen very soon.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/toke-makinwa-expresses-hope-that-god-will-bless-her-with-daughter.html

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
God listens to prayers and he shall grant you your heart desires cool cool

Visit here for more photos >> Toke Makinwa Hopes To Have A Daughter Very Soon

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by Airforce01(m): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
I wish you well my dear friend
Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by Tamarapetty(f): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
You want to join baby mama crew??

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by donstan18: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Marriage is a beautiful thing.

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by Ehiscotch(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
I am not trolling her but if you see this lady without make up and filters -- in real life...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by AverageAnnie(f): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Good to be back who missed me

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by pweshdodo(m): 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Oloshoic business don cast angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by itspzpics(m): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
Amin

lLol... Hen laying eggs on hospital bed in imo state (photo) >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 12:26am On Sep 26, 2018
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2018
OK oo
Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2018
ok
Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by miqos02(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by Factfinder1(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2018
What's our business

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by Xisnin(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2018
Let Linda teach you how to do it.
Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by enemyofprogress: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2018
Na beans? Womb wey don spoil since secondary school days
Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by Newboss(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2018
Very good. angry

Have fun angry

If a man can decide to have a child, a lady also can. angry

Marriage or no marriage, it's a basic human right angry

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by enemyofprogress: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
Cc: Lalasticlala
na him wan give am abi na snake she wan born?
Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
Media Personality, Toke Makinwa revealed that if she had a daughter they will dress alike and almost do everything together.

Toke later responded to a prayer by one of her followers on twitter that it will happen very soon.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/toke-makinwa-expresses-hope-that-god-will-bless-her-with-daughter.html

schizophrenic symptoms just dey scream follow this brat.
Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by omoranmilowo: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2018
What kind of publicity is this? Is she the first person to expect baby, why not wait till she delivered, after now you may be hearing another story, God forbid.
Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by enemyofprogress: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2018
Ehiscotch:
I am not trolling her but if you see this lady without make up and filters -- in real life...
prick no go rise

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by Starkhet(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2018
good, God answer your prayer
Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2018
Hmm..abi u don gt belle already undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by grandeur2017(f): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Well, I wish her all the best. She should combine sperm from Otedola and Dangote to have a secured future for herself and kid. At least if Otedola behaves like Wizkid, Alhaji will fall mugu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by DBossNG(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by nikkypearl(f): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2018
Ehiscotch:
oga!what has that got to do with desiring a daughter...

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by deebrain(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2018
Amen.
Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by BurningBlade: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2018
Hope you won't teach your daughter how to shag men the age of her grand daddy, Toke? grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by tiredoflife(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2018
AverageAnnie:
Good to be back
who missed me

Damn I did kiss
Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by peculiar111(f): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2018
hoping to have a dauther in#LINDERIKEJI WAY#
Re: Toke Makinwa Hoping To Have A Daughter Soon by Godmother(f): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2018
She think say to born is equivalent to rubbing pancake and wearing waist trainer undecided

Having a daughter takes a lot of commitment from the parents. Where's her partner self? Another babymama in the making.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police / Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' / Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.