Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,415 members, 7,850,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Even With Serious Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even With Serious Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual (668 Views)

Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Even Wit Serious Konji, Wat Is Dat Tin Dat Cn Easily Turn Off Ur Sexual Urge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even With Serious Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual by wikiadamin: 2:41am On Sep 26, 2018
Everyone has various tastes and views about sex and their partners as a whole. As guys hate something about ladies, so do ladies hate things about guys also.

These days, people see sex as an art and a way of living. it is also a mean of earning to some people. There are various things that can turn someone off during sex.

Some people don’t get fully active when they don’t get the type or level of girl they want.

Some girls have some offensive odor during sex. Some don’t like partners that shout, different things etc.

Some guys like a lady with bushy private part while some guys like a private part that is dry and hair free like an Expressway on Environmental sanitation day.

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/even-with-serious-konji-what-is-that-thing-that-can-easily-turn-off-your-sexual-urge

1 Share

Re: Even With Serious Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual by WetinConsignMe: 3:10am On Sep 26, 2018
Are u a sex maniac?

1 Like

Re: Even With Serious Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual by dollytino4real(f): 6:04am On Sep 26, 2018
smelling or garri armpit
Re: Even With Serious Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual by shikshark: 6:12am On Sep 26, 2018
Men sis
Re: Even With Serious Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 26, 2018
Smelly hair.. I can never tolerate a lady with smelly hair.

Rude attitude.. This can shrink my dick. Normally when I bang a lady I just met, I'm willing to be there for her in terms of assistance, but if a lady is rude and beautiful I'll do all I can to get that honey with malice and disgust, then I RUNN
Re: Even With Serious Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual by Nbote(m): 6:23am On Sep 26, 2018
Any odour watsoever

(1) (Reply)

Look At This Funny Break Up Letter / Pre Wedding Pix / Why Do African Men Keep More Than One Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.