Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? (4250 Views)

How Do You Deal With Konji As A Young Man In Mid To Late Twenties / Even Wit Serious Konji, Wat Is Dat Tin Dat Cn Easily Turn Off Ur Sexual Urge / Even With Serious Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
Even With Serious Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual Urge?

Everyone has various tastes and views about sex and their partners as a whole. As guys hate something about ladies, so do ladies hate things about guys also.

These days, people see sex as an art and a way of living. it is also a mean of earning to some people. There are various things that can turn someone off during sex.

Some people don’t get fully active when they don’t get the type or level of girl they want.

Some girls have some offensive odor during sex. Some don’t like partners that shout, different things etc.

Some guys like a lady with bushy private part while some guys like a private part that is dry and hair free like an Expressway on Environmental sanitation day ���

Today, we’ve got a question for you all �

Guys/Ladies – What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual Urge?
We want to hear from you all.

Drop your comments.

2 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by stunnert(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Unkempt girls

19 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Sekoni003(m): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Top of the list has gotta be stank coochie. It just hits my brain and my mind just blankscheesy .. Bad breath is a huge turn off for me as well. Ion wanna suck on a "sulphur-eek" tongue for any reason.

8 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by odinson1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
The Putrid Stench emanating from a Nigerian girl's Vagina is an Odour so Horrible, Legend has it that it could Kill even Death itself.

People like Siofra,Iyaebe, Candidlady and Datboredberry would know what I'm talking about.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Sekoni003(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
odinson1:
The Putrid Stench emanating from a Nigerian girl's Vagina is an Odour so Horrible, Legend has it that it could Kill Death itself.

People like Siofra,Iyaebe, Candidlady and Datboredberry would know what I'm talking about.

You asked for it bruh grin

24 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by odinson1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sekoni003:

You asked for it bruh grin

I'm ready for the Vawulence that follows grin

6 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Ryda(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
odinson1:
The Putrid Stench emanating from a Nigerian girl's Vagina is an Odour so Horrible, Legend has it that it could Kill Death itself.

Don't overdose on it bro.

Peace!

23 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by KAM3KAZI: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
The word 'No', shít turns me off like a light switch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by seankafor(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
odinson1:

peace was/is never an option angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
1.Telling me that she doesn't do relationships.........Cynthia you be ashawo or you no be ashawo?

2. My dick only gets erect at the sight of colombian babes, it shrinks at the sight of urgent 2k

2 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Gofwane(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
You see that kind kpekus wey the lips squeeze, spread out like Iyaebe mouth, even if na Rihanna get that kpekus, I don japa.

5 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
odinson1:

3 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by jayice(m): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bad Odour-weda na mouth,armpit,body or pu**y

2 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by LILTJAY1: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
jayice:
spits sad

1 Like

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by l0uie(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
If her coochie stanks or her head game is trash, I am done. Like, you cannot be using your teeth on my dick, baby girl. That shit is annoying. If you don't know what you doing, get the Bleep out.

2 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
jayice:

Which kind girls wey una dey carry sef? abi una no dey see mixed race or white girls for 9ja, e be like say I be the only guy wey never experience the odour wey una always dey lament about

2 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Roma10: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
I love kissing more than sex!!

2 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Itohanmiwa: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
The only things that can turn me off no matter how hot I am are talking about money as in asking for money and also that dead rotten fish smell, oh my god.

3 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by tolugar: 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Debit alert

2 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by headbasher96(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
I just the look all of una

1 Like

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by YourFavorite21(m): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Odour from a girl's butth*le ,those ones that fix long nails and hardly wash their bum bum after pooing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Uzomacharles: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Make olokpa catch u wen you wan Bleep fess,u go know

1 Like

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Ahmback(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
From my angle, i can see vawulence ahead

3 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Sucre6: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
odinson1:
The Putrid Stench emanating from a Nigerian girl's Vagina is an Odour so Horrible, Legend has it that it could Kill even Death itself.

7 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Omicron007: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
The commentors above me are for the violence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Prakash247(m): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:
Even With Serious Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual Urge?

Everyone has various tastes and views about sex and their partners as a whole. As guys hate something about ladies, so do ladies hate things about guys also.

These days, people see sex as an art and a way of living. it is also a mean of earning to some people. There are various things that can turn someone off during sex.
Anything relating to sex, I don comot hand since 2021.

Some people don’t get fully active when they don’t get the type or level of girl they want.

Some girls have some offensive odor during sex. Some don’t like partners that shout, different things etc.

Some guys like a lady with bushy private part while some guys like a private part that is dry and hair free like an Expressway on Environmental sanitation day ���

Drop your comments.
Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Nyascobar1414: 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
This post is all about vawulence

2 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by silibaba: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:

Drop your comments.

TENI KIND OF BELLE
Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Kriss216: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
odinson1:

6 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by CheedyJ(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Gofwane:
You see that kind kpekus wey the lips squeeze, spread out like Iyaebe mouth, even if na Rihanna get that kpekus, I don japa.
Baba o, u don do so tey u sabi d one wey squeeze..I hail sir

3 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by doctore212(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
When olosho won collect money after knackings.

2 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Fortune109: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nothing bro grin

When man is seriously Konjified..even if na to close eyes and throway mind...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Not Admire This Woman? (photo) / Try This Combination Before The Arrival Of Your Babe And See Wonders (pictures) / 10 Reasons Why NL Guys Should Not Fall For A Lady's Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.