Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP (47553 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu / BREAKING: Governor Wike Blows Hot, Vows To Fight PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by EDOLUWA: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2018
Tomorrow's election has been designed to favor APC but something is sure the sinners will not go unpunished.

After all the sufferings in the land bites harder since beginning of PMB Administration & we are all in it.

So if people of Osun is enjoying the suffering under the APC let them vote APC again.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by sadeola(f): 7:42am On Sep 26, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
I think PDP may still end up winning by the end of tomorrow, BUT an APC governor may end up getting sworn-in in the end as a result of that NECO forgery case against Adeleke. The police case against him looks too solid. The NECO matter may end up being APC's last joker against Adeleke and PDP.
The votes are for PDP not Adeleke.
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by Kingsley1000(m): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2018
APC AND PDP ARE THE SAME
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by klax(m): 7:45am On Sep 26, 2018
No comment till tomorrow either omisore or osun will still go the way of apc or not we would know.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by MaziEDOZIE(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:
It’s an abomination and a taboo for pdp to rule our land

Then be ready to join your Ancestors because PDP is already ruling your land.

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by unitysheart(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2018
tribalistseun:
Fake news

See Okupe's handle.

3 Likes

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by Smile4daddy(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2018
It’s a sheer waste of time. Let the PDP drop its pretension and get ready to be defeated in Thursday’s rerun. Sound good to hear.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by petars: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2018
This story is not true, some us are here in Osun observing as things are unfolding....PDP yesterday said through the Chairman that INEC is selling PVs to APC at the rate of 3k, he further said Omisore is on their side because he was there member before he decamped to SPD and that the agreement has reached so far is commendable. The visit of Saraki to Omisore had pictures to prove, and it was air on AIT where both spoke at Omisore's house in Ife. Saraki left Omisore's house direct to Adeleke at Ede where they had meeting. PDP chair said those of his party members arrested during and after the election have been denied access to their lawyers and including one to his medications. The Chairman yesterday also said that it's people that will decide not any force. The briefing held about 3pm in Osogbo after Atiku left the party secretary. Omisore told AIT that his interest is for the people, that he wants the will of the people to prevail. Some flags of PDP were also sighted at Omisore's house.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by abbeyfel: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2018
seunmsg:
Omisore finally accepts the offer from the highest bidder. Kudos baba, let's get it done tomorrow.
You no get shame! "highest bidder"?
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by abbeyfel: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2018
PassingShot:

Leave NECO out of this first. If APC remains very vigilant and with the cooperation of Omisore and Lasun, PDP is a goner in this re-run election.
PDP has really tried with all their card. I didn't expect this type of performance from them. They used thugs, massive vote-buying and all what not to come this far but ran out of luck with that slim margin and vote cancellation.

As it stands, I will give APC the slight edge to win tomorrow, say 55% chance.
Okay! So APC did not use thugs and vote-buying?
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by abbeyfel: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:

Can you also pray the way saraki is running the senate?
Pray your own first joor!

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by dmola(m): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
I think PDP may still end up winning by the end of tomorrow, BUT an APC governor may end up getting sworn-in in the end as a result of that NECO forgery case against Adeleke. The police case against him looks too solid. The NECO matter may end up being APC's last joker against Adeleke and PDP.

my take as well
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by abbeyfel: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2018
Ategberoson:
I would have love adeleke to win but if someone of his personality can be so unserious with his academic life despite coming from a wealthy family then entrusting the mantle of Osun govt in his hand might end to disastrous

did he even understand what liabilities is all about
So academic yardstick is your way of measuring someone's seriousness abi? That mean say people like Bill gates, Warren Buffett, Mark Zukerberg, Aliko Dangote and many others no serious be that ooo!

1 Like

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by laffwitmi: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2018
Both Aregbeshola and tinubu are still better than saraki,the offa robber
Abason14:
It will be a great mistake , if osun vote in APC , osun state will be pocketed by Aregbeshola and tinubu, this is the problem that Lagos has . Godfather
Think of the future of your children . if u allow it to happen now , it will be difficult to correct in future

3 Likes

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by SternProphet: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2018
Osun people don't really care for Adeleke. Lots of people sold their votes. He won't become governor anyway. Osun cannot be pocketed by Tinubu. There is actually nothing to pocket. Also all these rubbish about unpaid salaries was caused by oil price and Niger Delta bombings. I am very happy that it affected Niger Delta states like Bayelsa as well. Most states owed / are owing worker salaries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2018
He claimed pdp used thugs, pls mc olu omo is a police officer, and the likes of Lawrence A. K . A the Law and his state boys arent thugs ? Meanwhile Aregbe is found of using thugs all thru his Adminstration... quote author=PaChukwudi44 post=71531465]
Lol thugs ke? You must be joking.Aregbesola failed woefully by refusing to pay worker's salaries and come tomorrow his stooge will be voted out. No hungry civil servant and their dependants will vote for APC whether iin ife or Even Oshogbo[/quote]
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by Michealjad: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2018
rerun of a thing go caused gomosion PDP done why rerun if it's APC it will be announced immediately
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by emmangrace: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2018
Adekdammy:

Can you pray that may your life be run the way aregbe is running osun state?
I still prefer Aregbe for the following: (1) Initiative (2) Innovation (3) Courage
Note: Whosoever will lead any state in Nigeria of today must have the above characteristics otherwise he will fail and crash the state committed to his hand. A governor should wait on those who will think for him alone, he himself should be strong as a person. Imagine a person who has rich resources at his disposer and cannot use it for his advantage - after 31 years of attempting WAEC he still not able to make it. Such a person will not be able to manage the state resources to the state benefit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by abbeyfel: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2018
Kingsley1000:
APC OFFERED HIM 1BILLION WHILE DAVIDO UNCLE OFFERED 700,000
Davido alone can double that amount you say APC offered.
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by anigold(m): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
someone without waec is our president, someone with fake nysc certificate was our minister ,am sure most of the other Politicians have fake certificates. Nigeria is a joke of a country. Can anyone in America contest with fake certificates ,I don't think so
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by Bizibi(m): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2018
SternProphet:
Osun people don't really care for Adeleke. Lots of people sold their votes. He won't become governor anyway. Osun cannot be pocketed by Tinubu. There is actually nothing to pocket. Also all these rubbish about unpaid salaries was caused by oil price and Niger Delta bombings. I am very happy that it affected Niger Delta states like Bayelsa as well. Most states owed / are owing worker salaries.
mtcheeeeew
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by abbeyfel: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2018
SternProphet:
Are you really listening to yourself? You fit work for one year without salary?
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by Adekdammy: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2018
emmangrace:

I still prefer Aregbe for the following: (1) Initiative (2) Innovation (3) Courage
Note: Whosoever will lead any state in Nigeria of today must have the above characteristics otherwise he will fail and crash the state committed to his hand. A governor should wait on those who will think for him alone, he himself should be strong as a person. Imagine a person who has rich resources at his disposer and cannot use it for his advantage - after 31 years of attempting WAEC he still not able to make it. Such a person will not be able to manage the state resources to the state benefit.

Asides osogbo, tell me how his innovation and courage has developed other lgs.
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by abbeyfel: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2018
emmangrace:

You mean he should have used his money to buy his result since abi? Since you said he did not use the "rich resources" at his disposal! And by the way, what is the connection between waec result and the ability to manage state funds? Aregbe get A1 all through for waec??
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by GavelSlam: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2018
petars:
This story is not true, some us are here in Osun observing as things are unfolding....PDP yesterday said through the Chairman that INEC is selling PVs to APC at the rate of 3k, he further said Omisore is on their side because he was there member before he decamped to SPD and that the agreement has reached so far is commendable. The visit of Saraki to Omisore had pictures to prove, and it was air on AIT where both spoke at Omisore's house in Ife. Saraki left Omisore's house direct to Adeleke at Ede where they had meeting. PDP chair said those of his party members arrested during and after the election have been denied access to their lawyers and including one to his medications. The Chairman yesterday also said that it's people that will decide not any force. The briefing held about 3pm in Osogbo after Atiku left the party secretary. Omisore told AIT that his interest is for the people, that he wants the will of the people to prevail. Some flags of PDP were also sighted at Omisore's house.

Are you from Osun?

I don't think so.

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by Dootty(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2018
Sarki u still get mouth to yearn.
Anyway I see BMC crew no dey sleep since 4.30 a.m when nobi say u dey resume work for island from Alimosho.
Anyway we here for Ife still sleep that time now after six we dey begin wake up.
Stop posting fake news Omisore will never work for APC Baba Afusa and Tinubu.
You can that to the bank cos come tomorrow it's Adeleke dancing into state house.
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by Amdoyin(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2018
sarrki:
It’s an abomination and a taboo for pdp to rule our land

yes, very big taboo. Never liked PDP from day one.

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by nzeobi(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
if pdp wins and adeleke is disqualified, then the candidate that came second in the primaries will become PDPs candidate.
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by Ategberoson(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2018
abbeyfel:
So academic yardstick is your way of measuring someone's seriousness abi? That mean say people like Bill gates, Warren Buffett, Mark Zukerberg, Aliko Dangote and many others no serious be that ooo!

shut up! does those you mentioned govern a state or community. you're too dull to know handling of business is different from governing and representing people and for your info dangote had a degree

we are where we are today because of buhari lack of education. all his economic policies are not of this modern world
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by jumpandpas(m): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2018
PassingShot:

Leave NECO out of this first. If APC remains very vigilant and with the cooperation of Omisore and Lasun, PDP is a goner in this re-run election.
PDP has really tried with all their card. I didn't expect this type of performance from them. They used thugs, massive vote-buying and all what not to come this far but ran out of luck with that slim margin and vote cancellation.

As it stands, I will give APC the slight edge to win tomorrow, say 55% chance.

MUMU POST OF THE DAY.
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by adesharp2(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2018
PDP don win be dat cos Osun ppl no want get anytin to do with APC.
Re: Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP by ShootThemAll(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2018
Why did I click on this rubbish...Nation Newspaper! Tinubu! Waste of data and propaganda, didn't check the link before clicking angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris / Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.