Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (44468 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Dino Malaye And Ademola Adeleke Laugh Together At The Senate House / Atiku, Gbenga Daniel And Ademola Adeleke Rocking PDP Customized Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by furio: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Adeleke: When I dance at the presidential primaries, delegates will magically vote for your nomination.
Atiku: Talk True!!!
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Caseless: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
post=71544200:
ALHAJI, WE WILL NOT TAKE IT!!!

Ok, bye y'all.
Caseless, have a nice day bro!
Just popped in as e dey HOT!
wink cheesy
grin grin

See you later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
"Them don rig am finish"
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by wandeay: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Old looters, deceivers, and spoilers of Nigeria
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by wonlasewonimi: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Adeleke: this is the way you position your arms if you want to shakushaku.

Atiku: guy leave that story, I need to embezzled more..
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
missioner:
what a funny deamenor
Hahahahahahaha
He’s telling ATIKU to run for his life, that no matter what he does he will not WIN
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Konisewu: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
Atiku: how u dey plan for the re run election now wey all apc pple don go cajole omisore

Adeleke: walahi atiku i no just kno as e go be..i no fit sleep since but God dey..

#konisewu#
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Olodo24: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
infonnews5:
Looks like the discussion was really deep!

share your comments below:

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/5085/caption-this-photo-of-atiku-abubakar-and-dancing-senator-ademola-adeleke?new=1

Ademola = forget about 2019. you ain't winning nothing.

Atiku = you say what?
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by sochima1989(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
dukie25:
Adeleke : APC have no sense at all, just zombie creatures that's why I left them.
Atiku - I was the only one with sense in apc that's why I left.

So PDP is now the party of Sense?
Doom smells
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by solajacobs(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Adeleke: APC has distributed money to everybody in the wards,including those without voting card
Atiku: Ha! Where are we going to start now?
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by mandax: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
dukie25:
Adeleke : APC have no sense at all, just zombie creatures that's why I left them.

Hilarious.

But tomorrow, they can still rejoin APC, if they lose in PDP.
Atiku has left PDP twice.

POLITICS BASTARDIZED. SIGN OF A ZOO REPUBLIC.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by EnglishUsa: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Adeleke: I must win osun God has destine my hands :Atiku I can see the destiny in you Pam's already
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by excomarow(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
dukie25:

Atiku that is not sure of winning primaries
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by sarcasticdude(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Adeleke: Baba all my campaign money don finish kpata-kpata

Atiku: U DEY MAD?!! HOW U TAKE FINISH AM SO FAST?!! SHEY U DEY EAT MONEY AS FOOD? U KNOW SAY U NO GET WAEC CERT cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Viking007(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
dukie25:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by kirkwood: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Picture shows warmth and confidence, more like hey guys it's family gist time. Cool. At home
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Adeleke "wallahi Atiku!! I don finish all my money add Bred' s own on top for this election

ATIKU- *in his mind* "Kai haba! gaskiya ur on ur own Adeleke"
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by ajaniagbe(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
Adeleke- I sent my boiz to settle all voters in each polling units
Atiku- ...Continue Omale Oniro
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Cyrealmusic(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
If u are planning to work or vote 4 these recycling empty old brains in @PDP or @APC in 2019 general election, know now that u are d Satan in ur life, u are d chain holding u down, u should be casting & binding ur self in prayers and if you die 4 @APC or @PDP May u not rest in peace since u are so stupid not to know that these old men gives u nothing but take from u everything.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by iyasoft: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Atiku is pretending to be serious here.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by loomer: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
OmoManU:
Desperados
It still baffles me how Jackson suddenly from disappeared from Adeleke's name and got replaced by Nurudeen grin

Just same way Mutaleeb disappeared from Bukola Saraki's name and got replaced by Abubakar. Nigerian politicians and playing with religious sentiments of our people

na your name?
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by joyfullyjoyous(f): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
U needed to see how I danced that day.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Smazlexander: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
When You Are Trying To Tell Your Friend About Your New Fresh Fish
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by lawrence35(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
The thing shock atiku...

Start dropshipping... See my signature to start.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
dukie25:

I give it to you menh.

I don laff fall for ground cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by odogwu190(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ademola Adeleke: my brother they way 9ja people d halla get ur PVC them still d vote Apc,why Apc go get that kind vote
Atiku: I done taya for d country, no worry on Saturday you go unleash all those your New steps!!! Cos we go still Win them by his Grace......

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by franklingud(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Adeleke: APC no get sense at all.!!..

Atiku: You don't mean it.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by smilinfaze: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
when you are explaining an event in vanacola grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by dukie25: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Magnifik18:

I give it to you menh.

I don laff fall for ground cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by blackmercyvelli(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Biko biko atiku borrow me more money to buy more vote, abeg you sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted / National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police / Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.