Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (44472 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Dino Malaye And Ademola Adeleke Laugh Together At The Senate House / Atiku, Gbenga Daniel And Ademola Adeleke Rocking PDP Customized Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Another Meme cheesy
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Meloshi(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Adeleke:- I can't just describe how big B*huri's stupidity is
Atiku:- No Be Today.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Empiree: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
cheesy

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by DTaj: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hmmm...

Initially, I wrote, a few days ago, that Ademola Adeleke of PDP will win the re-run to consolidate his 353 lead. However, on looking at the votes up for grabs (both in total and the new list of PVCs collected that had just been released by PDP), it is no more straight-forward.

Please see below:

VOTES UP FOR GRABS (PER REGISTERED VOTERS STATED BY INEC)
Ife North: 353
Ife South: 1,314
Orolu: 947
Oshogbo: 884
TOTAL: 3,498

VOTES UP FOR GRABS (PER PDP-ISSUED UNOFFICIAL LIST OF COLLECTED PVCS)
Ife North: 320
Ife South: 791
Orolu: 806
Oshogbo: 677
TOTAL: 2,594

EACH PARTY'S PERFORMANCE IN 1ST BALLOT OF SEPTEMBER 22 2018:
Ife North: APC 6,527 PDP 5,486 Won by APC
Ife South: APC 7,233 PDP 4,872 Won by APC
Orolu: APC 5,442 PDP 7,776 Won by PDP
Oshogbo: APC 23,379 PDP 14,499 Won by APC

So, of the 4 LGAs in which rerun will hold tomorrow, APC won in 3 (Ife North, Ife South, Osogbo) and PDP won in only 1 (Orolu).

Meanwhile, the only LGA won by PDP, Orolu, is the stronghold of ADP candidate who was the former SSG to Aregbesola, Moshood Adeoti, but who defected from APC a few months to the election. Pictures have emerged where an APC delegation visited Adeoti today and he was laughing all over the place and it was reported that he had returned to the APC.

Also, of the total votes up for grabs going by INEC-published registered voters and judging by the 3 LGAs APC won, there are 2,551 votes compared to PDP's 947 votes for Orolu LGA. Furthermore, using the PDP-published list of PVCs collected, the 3 LGAs APC led in the 1st ballot have 1,788 votes compared to PDP's 1 LGA with only 806 votes.

With these scenarios, it is no more so sure for PDP as I initially thought.

We, bystanders (non-Osun residents) should watch the game of thrones holding tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by ChiefSweetus: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Freshfish4:
Adeleke: osun women get the biggest booty and I don knack uncountable

Atiku : you don't mean it !
grin
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by klimkid: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
Talking about how they will loot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss / President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock / Mechanics , Touts, Hotels Tops Beneficiaries Of Lagos Island Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.