Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,647 members, 7,844,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man (635 Views)

Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man by luckygeee: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ladies, what would you do if you find out your man is cheating on you with his fellow man?

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man by iamJ(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
buy lube and ur massage anus, some gays just like anus its necesarily about the sex of the anus
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man by chiommy123(f): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
I will not do anything just delete his number and block him so that he can continue enjoying himself but if he follows me to my house am sure nobody will blame me for what will happen to him
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man by luckygeee: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
chiommy123:
I will not do anything just delete his number and block him so that he can continue enjoying himself but if he follows me to my house am sure nobody will blame me for what will happen to him
would you have prefered if he was cheating on you with a girl?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin grin

well, if I caught my woman cheating on me with another woman, I won't complain at all. at least it go give me rest of mind say no other dick dey enter my woman pussy.

but this man to man own grin grin

ladies, it is ur call to answer this.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man by Katier00(f): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
I won't even care. Whatever rocks his boat
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man by luckygeee: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Katier00:
I won't even care. Whatever rocks his boat
sure
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man by Katier00(f): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
luckygeee:

sure
yep
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
luckygeee:
sure

grin grin
easy being said than done.
no mind am.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man by luckygeee: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

grin grin

easy being said than done.

no mind am.
na their type fit commit suicide because of man
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
luckygeee:
na their type fit commit suicide because of man

u get brain, bro.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man by Bluezy13(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man by chatinent: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
I wouldn't reminisce an aftermath. I'd move on. I cannot actually date a bi-sexual.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man by MissRaine69(f): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is a lot more common than most people care to accept. A lot of down-low situations going on.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Man Is Cheating On You With A Man by samysmoothfresh: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Any woman whose husband cheats on her with a fellow man OR leaves her for a fellow should please KILL HERSELF!!!!!

With all the sexiness, DD to E boobs, clean shaved pussy with huge clitoris, well rounded ass etc, your husband still left you, not for a bitch or hoe, but for a fvcking man with a 5-inch dick, rock hard bottom, unshaved ampits etc........

Babe just kill yourself cos theres either something big wrong with you or your hubby's cursed........

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Easiest Way You Picked Up A Woman? / Let Me Stop Pretending / Just A Quick Reminder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.