Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech (48275 Views)

Impose visa ban on Buhari after May 29, PDP urges international community / Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun / "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:02am On Sep 27, 2018
Smile4daddy:
God bless you PMB.

100% APC Blood runs thru my veins, pumps thru my heart till Nigerians are no more.

Sai Baba
When will i buy the Latest Power Bike if Baba keeps paying this Npower Graduates 30k BMC salary every month

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Spain007(m): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2018
kaluxy007:
Ordinary speech wey Putin and Chinese President dey give every week grin

The man na dullard to the core then

Lol..I wonder oh
It must ve tk him 6 months practice bf date

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Princebizzie: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2018
This is better than GEJ that went to hide the other time at UN meeting
Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by IloveToMess: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2018
Princebizzie:
This is better than GEJ that went to hide the other time at UN meeting
Buhari can never ever be better than my GEJ
mr man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism / Dino Melaye Shares New Photos After Being Blasted For His Outfit In Switzerland / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.