Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,602 members, 7,827,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech (48276 Views)

Impose visa ban on Buhari after May 29, PDP urges international community / Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun / "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Sirkolly82(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
FarahAideed:
Useless dullards
You need a behaviour modification therapist.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Smile4daddy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
God bless you PMB.

100% APC Blood runs thru my veins, pumps thru my heart till Nigerians are no more.

Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
COPY and PASTE BaBa
Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by okerekeikpo: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Useless things

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by magzey: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
weldone my Mentor

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
they should js continue..cause that's the same way they will cheer him back to daura

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by olajizz01(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
Chidex50:

IF WHAT THIS MAN IS DOING IS RIGHT BEFORE YOU,MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RECEIVE THE DOUBLE PORTION OF THE RESULTANT REWARDS,AMEN!
Why you these people are alway bitter to other tribes like this,what is the sin of this man?tell me,if it is because he is gworo chewing muslim,dont forget that you have no choice this time around,your so called christain party pdp that was formed by these gworo chewing muslim will also field a gworo chewing muslim as well,and if it is on economy,when your adopted son GEJ was looting and recklessly handling economy, you were clapping for him Just because his your son, this is the end result,stop hating irrespective of the ethnics,we are all Nigerians.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by slimfit1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
ashacot:
Thank You Lord for giving us this man who is a.nightmare to Corrupt people.

How much i love this man. I love u president buhari. God will continue to bless u sir.

Happy birthday Sarki. God bless u
Do you know the meaning of nightmare to people walking freely malami deliberately lossing cases.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by maxiuc(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Chidex50:

IF WHAT THIS MAN IS DOING IS RIGHT BEFORE YOU,MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RECEIVE THE DOUBLE PORTION OF THE RESULTANT REWARDS,AMEN!
Amen and Amen to those fools bought with 30k bmc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by richard1994(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
ashacot:
Thank You Lord for giving us this man who is a.nightmare to Corrupt people.

How much i love this man. I love u president buhari. God will continue to bless u sir.

Happy birthday Sarki. God bless u
wasted sperm that is what u are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by bilaya(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Family of retards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by richard1994(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
olajizz01:
Why you these people are alway bitter to other tribes like this,what is the sin of this man?tell me,if it is because he is gworo chewing muslim,dont forget that you have no choice this time around,your so called christain party pdp that was formed by these gworo chewing muslim will also field a gworo chewing muslim as well,and if it is on economy,when your adopted son GEJ was looting and recklessly handling economy, you were clapping for him Just because his your son, this is the end result,stop hating irrespective of the ethnics,we are all Nigerians.

who be this one? Is like u are one of the wasted sperms o

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by tallestman79(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
[OLODO! shocked cool cool cool
Alepa:

Useless ipob
Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by ashacot: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
richard1994:
wasted sperm that is what u are

Because of politics? Grow up
Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Edusouls(m): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
sai baba for life any nigerian who dey sai other person than baba is thief...
Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by olajizz01(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
richard1994:
who be this one? Is like u are one of the wasted sperms o
Mr dead brain,the person who received the massage knows the meaning,you better keep your foolishness to yourself.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
What did the dumb F**K say?
Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Indigenous(f): 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
O ma se o,ordinary Fulani terrorist tribe representing an educated people like us in united Nation, I weep for nizooria people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by LZAA: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
madridguy:
I wish am there live to cheer Asadulah Sai Baba.

Boss Sarrki, you can celebrate your birthday with Sai Baba over there tongue
undecided undecided angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by LZAA: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ioannes:
Well, the hatred of Buhari from our people in the east is quite thick.

I rather think Buhari doesn't deserve a second term because he hasn't performed to expectation.

Not because of some useless hate because he's Fulani or moslem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by LZAA: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
bejeria101:

This lifeless cowbender is what? Nightmare? Does he even knw what that is? Zombies try get sense biko
Cowbender grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=71553115][/quote]

Or else what...? undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Born2Breed(f): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ritzy10:

It was a wonderful sight to behold as Aisha Buhari and daughter cheered President Buhari on after his speech at the UN.

President Muhammadu Buhari was cheered by his wife Dr. Aisha and his daughter Halima after delivering his address at the General Debate of the 73rd Session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York yesterday.

The pleased family members couldn't hide their happiness and admiration for him as they publicly showed their joy after the speech.

Read His Speech Below:

https://zenithnaija.com/president-buharis-full-speech-to-at-the-ongoing-united-nations-general-assembly/

Its not easy to struggle to read a prepared a speech.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by josephgentle51: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
wetin con me

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by GAJIT: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Monkey no fine, e mama still like am; even a dead corpse still gets to be claimed by its owner(s).
Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nigeria won't know progress with people or someone like Buhari in charge. He is a typical Fulani with insatiable lust for power without having the wherewithal to deliver or bring the required developments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nice one, and this was the same man that Trump said he was saying rubbish, but that's all a lie now.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by MrALIVE: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
How people still support Buhari after 3 disastrous years is what I can't understand...i used to support him but my conscience won't let me do that again..posterity will never forgive me if I support buhari for second term...in one word he is a *DISASTER*

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Ekaka1(m): 12:02am On Sep 27, 2018
Alepa:

Useless ipob
Lifeless zombie cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech by Henri8: 12:53am On Sep 27, 2018
Na only them waka go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter / 2019 Election: Presidency Reacts To Alleged Viral Audio Of Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.