Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. (37067 Views)

You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released / Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Pentools(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
O
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Millenniumlady(f): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
When I said don't date broke guys they won't listen angry
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by omoadeleye(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Biatch
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by EsteemHook(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Many of them are in Nairaland. Don't be surprised when they come defending this silly girl.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by legibow: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Then she must be ready to loss her destiny...
Na phone contract then enter or relationship...
Am just asking
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Eddisboi(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
queensera:
According to her friend on Twitter, a lady has temperamentally destroyed her iPhone 7+ just because her boyfriend won’t buy her the all new iPhone XS Max.

The lady’s friend who took to Twitter to share the video of the destroyed gadget, wrote,

My friend destroyed her iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/lady-destroys-iphone-7-because-her-boyfriend-refused-to-buy-her-iphone-xs-max-video/

the girl dey mad,make her father go buy am for her,stupid girl,omo fobojono..

1 Like

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
If you marry this type... You will be in the next bus to your village after one year.

Most twitter stories are fake though
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Eddisboi(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I can't blame u,u go be like 15years,ur brain isnt matured yet.

2 Likes

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by manci(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mumu girl if you sabi vex go get your self the phone.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by klax(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Can you all see another lazy bastard? I blame the stupid boyfriend who is a bloody weaker vessel.

Why buying her iphone7 in the first place? Can't he know that stupid lazy babe like this are pain in the a r s e? This are the type of girl who pushed their boyfriend into yahoo, armed robbery, kidnapper and ritual to satisfy their lazy gut.

The most annoying thing is babe like this are jobless they are usually unemploy and no little sense of self employ in them just a complete waste soul weapon of mass destruction bollock.

This are babe that make some men hate women with passion because if she is working she would know how many month salary will buy her iphone7 she destroyed. Lazy pooh money hunger.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by mudiana(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Karashika!
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Millenniumlady(f): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Eddisboi:
I can't blame u,u go be like 15years,ur brain isnt matured yet.
How dare you

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by carlosSeyi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
youngberry001:
She go still get mumu wey money dey scracth go buy her new angry nd all becos of a wide hole,,

see as her face look like a new born pig.

shege yarinya
bros u no nice!!
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by IamPlato(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Smallie will YOU Keep Quiet! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by jahbiz: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:
Why can't she buy whatever she wants for herself?

Fvck y'all leeches..
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by DAntivirus: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
queensera:
According to her friend on Twitter, a lady has temperamentally destroyed her iPhone 7+ just because her boyfriend won’t buy her the all new iPhone XS Max.

The lady’s friend who took to Twitter to share the video of the destroyed gadget, wrote,

My friend destroyed her iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/lady-destroys-iphone-7-because-her-boyfriend-refused-to-buy-her-iphone-xs-max-video/

Did you do this?
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Millenniumlady(f): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
IamPlato:

Smallie will YOU Keep Quiet! undecided
Tall man mba undecided
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by dangoteinlaw: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
I am not surprised, why should I be? Naija girls are hoes.

This same thing happened to me when I bought Seyi one of my yoruba girlfriends Iphone6s plus back then. This ungrateful Yoruba girl is now telling me to buy her Iphone X. I felt so angry.

I told her okay, I will buy it for you. Let me see how it goes. The next day, I invited her over. After washing my dirty clothes, cleaned my house, cooked for me, I gave her the fvcking of her life.

After all that, I told her to unlock the Iphone and wipe it clean that I will get her the Iphone X but she can't be using two Iphones. She was smiling like a goat high on weed thinking she had won this time.

She did what I told her, then I took the phone from her, ordered her to leave my house. She cried but I didn't even bother to listen. I just threw 500 Naira note on her to transport herself back home. That was the end, I broke up with the yoruba slut for good.
are there still sensible guys like u on the planet? An illiterate in my street sent his gf to school. The girl came back only to start fucking his neighbour.... Yoruba Boyz and stupidity are like bread and butter. Edo no dey mumu near that extent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by webmaster001: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Foolish Girl, chicken brain, they always think making money is easy. i blame some guys, The way you make your bed naso you go lie upto
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

This same thing happened to me when I bought Seyi one of my yoruba girlfriends Iphone6s plus back then. This ungrateful Yoruba girl is now telling me to buy her Iphone X. I felt so angry.

I told her okay, I will buy it for you. Let me see how it goes. The next day, I invited her over. After washing my dirty clothes, cleaned my house, cooked for me, I gave her the fvcking of her life.

After all that, I told her to unlock the Iphone and wipe it clean that I will get her the Iphone X but she can't be using two Iphones. She was smiling like a goat high on weed thinking she had won this time.

She did what I told her, then I took the phone from her, ordered her to leave my house. She cried but I didn't even bother to listen. I just threw 500 Naira note on her to transport herself back home. That was the end, I broke up with the yoruba slut for good.
Oh boy you strong oh
na because you get the money that's why you bought the Iphone at first
na me wa the look for chop money go buy Iphone

1 Like

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by IamPlato(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Tall man mba undecided

What Do You Know About Iphone better Stick To Your Small Android
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Millenniumlady(f): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
IamPlato:

What Do You Know About Iphone better Stick To Your Small Android
Please don't quote me until you have an iPhone
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by IamPlato(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Please don't quote me until you have an iPhone

If I Slap You You Will Forget How To Spell iphone

1 Like

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Newboss(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sometimes women give me a billion reasons not to be a feminist. angry.

1 Like

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
iLegendd:
When I tell guys, be great in bed and everything shall be added unto you by women, they refused.

All they talk about is, "Make money make money." In truth, these guys aren't making money.

In my case and my students, women are scared to demand, let alone to smash the one they have.

In fact, they end up buying for us. Why? The answer is great sex and not being a pushover. If she misbehaves, she already knows it's the end of the relationship.

The way you handle a relationship determines if a woman will be bítchy or understanding. Too many weak men are the reason women act the way they do. I don't blame women, but wussy nice guys who give away their power for a lick of a pussy.

If you're a man, then don't worry. Read our relationship books and your game win the dating world would chat.

Check my signature or click the link below and download that free chat book to get started.
https://www.nairaland.com/4681347/

oh boy we dey desame league
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Millenniumlady(f): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
IamPlato:

If I Slap You You Will Forget How To Spell iphone
Anu

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by yungkels(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
youngberry001:
She go still get mumu wey money dey scracth go buy her new angry nd all becos of a wide hole,,

see as her face look like a new born pig.

shege yarinya
i had to go back to the picture just to confirm your claim..
LOL, and u are right!
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Replace it with Nokia torchlight. If she wants a new high end phone, she should use her own money.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by columbus007(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

good script.

2 Likes

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
If the boyfriend rightly refused to buy for her, why didn't she buy for herself? Is she handicapped?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter / How To Use Airtel BB Plan On PC / Latest Transparent Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.