Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. (37066 Views)

You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Appleā€™s Iphone XR And XS Max Released / Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
airprinz:
No mind am, na eka omo be hoe

grin
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by 93Miles: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Unless you decides to become a Reverend Father, otherwise I tell you this, something is definitely wrong somewhere. Seek for help man.

It's too late to be a Rev.F.

Nothing wrong with me.

Try and *nderstand that cerntain tins are not meant for everybody.

Relationship isn't for everybody. Marriage same tin.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by josue17: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
tongue
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
pansophist:

You may need to change this mindset about women. Surely, women do cheat, but there are still faithful women out there. I hope you find one that will deconstruct this belief you have.

actually u're right......faithful females% in nigeria should be around 5% so u see......
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Unless you decides to become a Reverend Father, otherwise I tell you this, something is definitely wrong somewhere. Seek for help man.

from my perception, i could sense u really know nothing about life, u haven't experience life yet.....there are so many men towing the path of minnimiles now......
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by oyinda1599(f): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Is that not soapqueen?
if u like this babe just tell her.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by Igxx(m): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
instead of destroyin d iphone 7+ y did she nt sell it add little nd buy her beloved iphone XS MAX what a waste
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
oyinda1599:
if u like this babe just tell her.
Leave me alone, I'm having headache.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by oyinda1599(f): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Leave me alone, I'm having headache.
sorry,take panadol.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by revontuli(f): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2018
pansophist:
You guys that bought expensive phones for women de try sha. I've only done that once, and it was for a girl I dated for four years, that even to a blind man, it was clear her love for me is real. It was iPhone 5 when it just came out, and she still uses the phone till now.

There will always be leaches out there. Materialism is women calling, that's the one non negotiable thing they need from men. Just as men want women for sex, women want men for the resources they can provide. That's their own way of objectifying men, but it's left for you to be that guy she will take for a ride.

And for a girl to display an unmitigated entitled level of materialism is something no man should tolerate.

Nobody ever bought me a phone. I bought every single phone and other electronic gadgets I ever owned myself.
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by pansophist(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
revontuli:

Nobody ever bought me a phone. I bought every single phone and other electronic gadgets I ever owned myself.

That's dignifying.

Seven years ago when I was still living in Helsinki, I went out for a date with an 18 years old girl and as young as she is, she declined me paying for her drink. I pestered but she refused. That's when I respect a woman.

Again, Nigerian men are also to be blamed. They are an accomplice to this dating scam. She can demand heaven, but it's left for you to give it to her. The worse she will do is leave, and that proves that she is not attracted in the first place. From my experience, a woman that wants you will not embezzle you, instead, she will be in her best behaviour and seek for qualitative, substantial, and organic experience of essence.

2 Likes

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by revontuli(f): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
pansophist:

That's dignifying.

Seven years ago when I was still living in Helsinki, I went out for a date with an 18 years old girl and as young as she is, she declined me paying for her drink. I pestered but she refused. That's when I respect a woman.

Again, Nigerian men are also to be blamed. They are an accomplice to this dating scam. She can demand heaven, but it's left for you to give it to her. The worse she will do is leave, and that proves that she is not attracted in the first place. From my experience, a woman that wants you will not embezzle you, instead, she will be in her best behaviour and seek for qualitative, substantial, and organic experience of essence.

It is kind of insulting to me when men to offer to pay. Like I'm not capable of earning my own money and paying for my own stuff, like I'm a child or invalid. Once in Germany I went to dinner with a friend, he insisted on paying, then I was forced to order the cheapest thing. It creates unnecessary pressure, it would be rude and uncivilized to order something more pricey and I couldn't order what I really wanted to avoid looking like a leech or barbarian. It takes away my freedom and reduces me to an invalid or child status, therefore I cannot accept such things.

1 Like

Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by pansophist(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
revontuli:

It is kind of insulting to me when men to offer to pay. Like I'm not capable of earning my own money and paying for my own stuff, like I'm a child or invalid. Once in Germany I went to dinner with a friend, he insisted on paying, then I was forced to order the cheapest thing. It creates unnecessary pressure, it would be rude and uncivilized to order something more pricey and I couldn't order what I really wanted to avoid looking like a leech or barbarian. It takes away my freedom and reduces me to an invalid or child status, therefore I cannot accept such things.

Paying as a form of courtesy or chilvary is reasonable, I do that always. Customarily, I'll offer to pay if I ask someone out, even a friend. But it is expected that my benevolence should not be exploited, or seen as their entitlement.

Many (if not most) Nigerian men kinda display their masculinity by giving in to the incessant demands of women. The women understands these and play the game to the men's detriment. At the end, it takes two to play. A gold digger can not win when you refuse to participate in her game
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by koskilala: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2018
well now that she has damaged her phone she could get a new spark 2 and be using . grin
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by AllHailBiafra(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Turkeelex:

from my perception, i could sense u really know nothing about life, u haven't experience life yet.....there are so many men towing the path of minnimiles now......
You're rather being overblown by Nollywood illustrations. Don't be misled by the style of people like DonJazzy, Timaya and the rest of them. By the way, what makes you feel that you have seen it all in life by choosing to remain ignominiously single for rest of your lonely life?
Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by AllHailBiafra(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
93Miles:

It's too late to be a Rev.F.

Nothing wrong with me.

Try and *nderstand that cerntain tins are not meant for everybody.

Relationship isn't for everybody. Marriage same tin.

I can't argue further but I respect your principles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter / How To Use Airtel BB Plan On PC / Latest Transparent Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.